[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

at work Mihoo keeps watching Soojung...my stream stoped...when strted again Soojung and Minho secretary were listening some music when Minho joined them ...later he asked him about Soojung...boys talk...Minho and Soojung scenes he wants to buy her a bag i think

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, Joon hee and Soon Jung in the bus!  It reminded me about a similar scene from Miss Korea. They were cute but I still got the friendly vibe between them (like it should be).

Min Ho always ruins the mood with his screaming.

Ok Hyun find out about the white car and I think she knows about the owner.

- MH at home with his sec. talking, all i understand in their discussion is that MH is keep on saying "shiro"
- skip to Police Headquarters /lagged/
- skip to MH office with SJ, MH sec and two other female sec. he is scolding and shouting at them, his sec. stopped him...

- SJ and other female sec went grocery shopping, SJ got a call from JH- skip to sec. preparing a feast at MH's house, so they are having a housewarming party....MH loooked for SJ, SJ went to JH's office and brought a medicine for him?
skip to MH house - the four of them MH, his sec and two other female sec drinking, 

MH and his secretary talk about Soojung....back to the police station ...DW colegues realised something important about the case they were working...MH,Secretary Soojung and her colegues some sort of meeting ...Joon HEE called her again!!!What a loser!

Soojung and that jerk scenes...wow she just told him a friend feels when his friend is in pain...wow he looks sad...i'm happy!!!Mh came looking for her after the party...the stupid jerkbrought her...MH saw them ...he talks to SJ...

Police is chasing a suspect,the man that talked to DW...Oh no the man is dead !MH dreams the moment DW died...he sees the phone...MH got a phone from his lady partner!!!EMERGENCY MEETING WITH EVIL UNCLE !!!Now Mh and SJ scene she said something about his  father. MH partner called that jerk,Joon hee...Mh remembers Sj words...he wtches some files ...SJ informed him about the people they will meet they worked for his dad ,they were close to him 

- a meeting with the laborers/workers...SJ was narrating as everyone was arriving in the office- start of discussion/debate- one angry worker approach MH... /lagged/ skip to MH in a hospital bed, so he collapsed ...SJ talked to his doctors- MH wakes up, he was dizzy....he went out of his room, SJ runs towards him and asked if he's okay...he stared at him for a while, touches her face and embraced her....JH saw it and the end  :D

Archived