Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

47 minutes ago, cheersmyself said:

That's so lovely of him! But i wonder why no pic of his home has been revealed if he already have sasaeng fans followed him around since middle school? :P

May be coz the fan understand him the most and respect him. they know that PBG dislike if his private life is disturb.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wasabichic said:

Bogum nominated for "Best New Actor in Film" at the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards for Coin Locker Girl

[Source]

...and Reply 1988 nominated for "Best TV Drama"

[Source]

(Awards Ceremony will be held on 3 June 2016)

MOD EDIT:  do not quote images

@wasabichic . thank you so much for sharing good news. Can public vote for them or not.  Kindly share more news please that anything we could do for him. i really wish bo gum to win this award.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wasabichic said:

Bogum nominated for "Best New Actor in Film" at the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards for Coin Locker Girl

Feels happy that he is nominated for film and would loved it even more if Bogum is also nominated for Best Actor for Reply 1988 but I saw for that category is tough, there's YAI and SJK among others

Best New Actor in TV didn't apply as he debuted more than five years ago.

Thanks for the news.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

Feels happy that he is nominated for film and would loved it even more if Bogum is also nominated for Best Actor for Reply 1988 but I saw for that category is tough, there's YAI and SJK among others

Thanks for the news.

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

Thanks for the news.

@sara2908 thanks for clarification. 

• Like 1

Hi guys!!! So sorry to barge in on you lovely Bo Gum fans! I just would like to ask if anyone here would have an idea as to what time Park Bo Gum usually arrives or leaves the KBS building for Music Bank every friday? I'll be in Seoul soon and would like to have a chance to see him. Thank you sooo much!! :blush:

• Like 2

Interview Broadcast this week

@dahae2006just me saying...not sure how this nomination works.I was hoping for a nomination for Reply 1988

@star16there are fans here who actually goes to see him, but for me who wait for him through the monitor the pics of his Mubank arrival starts coming out after 12 pm kst and sometimes earlier. If by seeing YOF he will finished around 8pm, not sure though. Did you get a ticket for Mubank too.  Good luck in seeing and do share your experience.

• Like 4