Wang Jackson & Young Ji (Tuesday/JackJi Couple) - Roommate Season 2

Guest shiningpanda

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zoeduong94

Hey guys, this is just my thought ok? What if Jackson and YoungJi find out that they are adored very much as a couple on the Internet and when they meet on Roomate, they feel abit insecure about this love thing and not act like they used to? Then there might not be anymore youngster love scene anymore? Just sad when think about this!

Guest wangandji

I was thinking that too but at the same time i also hope it may bring them closer and they might even be closer just cuz their new debuts so they want more fans lol

Guest cascade7

wangandji said: I was thinking that too but at the same time i also hope it may bring them closer and they might even be closer just cuz their new debuts so they want more fans lol

@cascade7 what were the comments on Joon's ig about? Is it from their fanboys/fangirls? or blatant shippers?
Sometimes I think they are aware that fans ship them. I hope that won't make them awkward with each other. 

Guest cascade7

RinN said: @cascade7 what were the comments on Joon's ig about? Is it from their fanboys/fangirls? or blatant shippers?
Sometimes I think they are aware that fans ship them. I hope that won't make them awkward with each other. 

A few more hours to go...
Here's what I just read about this next ep :

During a recent recording for the SBS variety show “Roommate,” the cast members, including Park Joon Hyung, Jo Se Ho, Lee Gook Joo, After School’s Nana, GOT7’s Jackson, and KARA’s Youngji, received training in the traditional Korean martial art known as ‘taekkyeon’ at a park near their home.

On this day, the members changed into traditional attire and performed a few stretches to prepare prior to learning ‘taekkyeon.’ Youngji was able to show off her flexibility through stretching. Following the warm-ups, Jackson displayed his impressive martial arts skills and even went head to head in a battle with ‘taekkyeon’ trainers that have over 18 years of experience.

If you’re curious to know which “Roommate” member was given the title of ‘taekkyeon honor student’ by the trainers, don’t miss out on the upcoming episode, which airs on November 2 at 4:50 p.m. (KST).

(cr : fuckyeah-gotseven , jackson+youngji tumblr

Guest zoeduong94

If this loveline gone viral, Jackson and YoungJi might: 1st go with the flow, acting like they are liking each other

2nd they are awkward with each other and limit their interaction. I'm afraid of what will happen!

zoeduong94 said: If this loveline gone viral, Jackson and YoungJi might: 1st go with the flow, acting like they are liking each other 2nd they are awkward with each other and limit their interaction. I'm afraid of what will happen!

Guest zoeduong94

@acingz‌ what? Only 13 eps?! Noooool

But well, I agree with you. I think I just worry too much. Let's just enjoy the show. ✌️

Guest cascade7

lol, don't fear people, it's not confirmed that there are only 13 episodes of Season 2. It's just that sbs has made no official mention how long roommate will continue airing. i'm not sure how the 10 or 13 episode came about or where it came from. all i can say is that the slot has been moved so hopefully sbs will give us an episode 14?

If so, I hope they still keep in touch as friends and maybe there will be a 94-line and their friendship grows like Key-Nicole-and their 91-line. But then, Jackson doesn't use his phone much and if their schedules are too busy, I don't know when will I be able to witness their interaction again after Roommate ends.

Guest cascade7

yeap, so rather than dwell on the what if's, let's just enjoy watching two people get to know each other!
they'll never read soompi so go ahead and flail! :P hehehe.... as long as people don't tell Joon or jackson on instagram. things shouldn't get TOO awkward ;) 

@RinN :
You said it all what I'm feeling+thinking about right now

@zoeduong94 :
Yea, chingu. I feel you...
Actually, my concern is exactly like yours.

Guest zoeduong94

@cascade7 unfortunalely, i notice some fans keep commenting on Jackson's photos, every single photo on instagram saying like "dont fall in love with YoungJi unnie". i dont know how to post pictures so ye. 

Archived