--Check the Vent (New Single)--

Guest Shin-B

Guest luvdanny

Shin-b :D

i saw u perform @ Asian Hiphop Summit

u were great

i was 2 embarrassed to say hi so i just screamed your name and u gave me the peace sign...people around me were like what is she doing... yea i know it was like in the middle of your performance, then i was going 2 say hi but u were like talking to some1 by the table and i stood there just staring till u looked at me X_X

Guest juki_love

i heard this wen u first posted it up~~ but didn't reply till now.. ><

haha well um.. check the vent really stays with me +__+ coz it's quite catchy and yea +O+ which means well done i like it^^ no i love it +__+

Damn. I was going to see you perform at the Korean Festival here at SD but I couldn't find a ride there.. the KASA never responded to me so i couldnt go.. anyways, its good to see you still at it.. your ambition and drive are truly amazing. You got a nice flow, but that said, its like a bunch of mush to my ears.. like i can only pick a few words out here and there, or when u slow it down.. unless im really concentrating on what you say.. nonetheless, good mixtape track. Much respect, peace.

omigosh youre freaking amazing!!! your style and voice and beats and everythinggg and youre gorgeous especially when you smile!! can i call you unnie?? =O

good luck in your future and be assure that i will be checking back at your myspace and soundclick for updates ^____^ <33

lol if you ever perform in the bay area pleasee let me know and i'll be there screaming I POSTED ON HER THREAD ON SOOMPI ONCE!! like a crazy fool :P

*goes off to hunt for your mixtape*

• 3 weeks later...

Shin-b :D

i saw u perform @ Asian Hiphop Summit

u were great

i was 2 embarrassed to say hi so i just screamed your name and u gave me the peace sign...people around me were like what is she doing... yea i know it was like in the middle of your performance, then i was going 2 say hi but u were like talking to some1 by the table and i stood there just staring till u looked at me X_X

--thank you. i appreciate that. aww, next time say wsup so i know who you are =)

omigosh youre freaking amazing!!! your style and voice and beats and everythinggg and youre gorgeous especially when you smile!! can i call you unnie?? =O

good luck in your future and be assure that i will be checking back at your myspace and soundclick for updates ^____^ <33

lol if you ever perform in the bay area pleasee let me know and i'll be there screaming I POSTED ON HER THREAD ON SOOMPI ONCE!! like a crazy fool :P

*goes off to hunt for your mixtape*

--aww thank you. i appreciate it. i'll be going to the bay area earlier next year. catch my shows then =)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived