[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mickymin

new KSJ's article:

경수진, 남친 유무 질문에 "장난꾸러기시네요"

2014.11.07 14:07

[엑스포츠뉴스=김승현 기자] tvN 드라마 '아홉수소년'에서 청순한 매력을 뽐낸 배우 경수진이 당황했다.  

경수진은 7일 방송되는 온스타일 '겟잇뷰티 파파라치'에 출연해 "아직 차기작 계획은 없지만 재충전을 하면서 '아홉수소년' 마세영보다 조금 더 사랑스러운 모습으로 찾아뵙고 싶다"고 말했다.  

뷰티메이트 김정민과 함께 한 티타임 자리에서 "혹시 남자친구 있느냐"는 갑작스런 질문에 당황한 기색을 보인 경수진은 김정민을 향해 "장난꾸러기시네요"라고 말해 궁금증을 자아냈다.  

'겟잇뷰티 파파라치'는 셀럽들의 생활 속 뷰티 시크릿을 엿보는 코너로, 이 날 방송에서 경수진은 "요즘 TV 화질이 너무 좋아져서 모공에도 신경이 쓰인다"며 동안 메이크업 비결은 물론 기초화장부터 안티에이징까지, 청순한 미모에 빛을 더해주는 뷰티 시크릿을 공개할 예정이다.

경수진이 출연하는 '겟잇뷰티 파파라치'는 7일 오후 9시 50분에 방송된다.

김승현 기자 drogba@xportsnews.com

source:http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=518785

the programme host ask KSJ whether she has boyfriend?KSJ answer : you are so naughty.(the answer just remind me of Se-Young,how do you guys think?)

:)) :)) :))

Guest mickymin

@itashee do you know where can download the drama without subtitle?I found most of the pictures about 9th boy you have posted are no subtitle.

Guest itashee

KYK on his new role/new drama:

Kim Young-kwang said, “I appear as a gorgeous looking and very talented man. I will do my best.”

When asked how Kim Young-kwang is similar to his character in this drama, he said, “I appear as a perfect guy in the drama, but I am not. I am rather clumsy.”“I want to express this character in my own way,” he added.

Actor Lee Jong-suk and Kim Young-kwang used to work as a fashion model. Kim Young-kwang stated, “I first met Lee Jong-suk in film <Hot Young Bloods>. We were not that close when we were model, though. We got close while we were shooting scene that I beat him in the film <Hot Young Bloods>. I heard that Lee Jong-suk asked writer to put a scene that he beat me,” causing a round of laughter.

http://www.getitk.com/spot-passionate-reporter-lee-yoo-bi-and-gorgeous-looking-kim-young-kwang-from-drama-pinocchio/?lang=en&ckattempt=1

itashee said: I'm not sure if they are going to date or not.

But they have lovely chemistry and genuine friendship :)

Right now KYK is very busy and I think his job is his priority.

Maybe somewhere along the line, if they are both willing, they will become more than friends?

I remember reading in one of KYK's past interviews that the thing he would like to do most with his girlfriend (on Valentine’s Day?) is to walk down the street, holding her hand. A very simple answer.

Leading like a man!
10622917_1508107562767890_15036498705183
10544773_1508107599434553_23113474805102
cr.as tagged

Guest itashee

Model-actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Young Kwang reveal their thoughts on being reunited in 'Pinocchio'

November 7, 2014 @ 7:31 am

tumblr_inline_neo692k5DB1sp3v51.jpg
Lee Jong Suk and Kim Young Kwang revealed their thoughts on being reunited after their appearance in the movie 'Hot Young Bloods'. Both Model-turned-actors attended a recent press conference for the new SBS drama 'Pinocchio' held on November 6. 

Lee Jong Suk said, "During 'Hot Young Bloods', I got hit a lot [by him]. Every time we met, I got hit. When I heard that Kim Young Kwang hyung got cast while talking with the director, the first response I had was 'hul'.

He continued, "When I was a model, I wasn't close with him, but I thought that he was a much better person than I thought he was as I started working with him [in the movie].

Kim Young Kwang then responded apologetically, "I wasn't close with Lee Jong Suk while I was modeling... but in the movie 'Hot Young Bloods', I took on the role of someone who hit others a lot. We got closer then, but we haven't filmed together in 'Pinocchio' yet. When I went into the meeting, I heard that Lee Jong Suk told the writer to put in a scene where I get hit too. I guess he was hurting a bit inside. I want to take this moment to say sorry.

Meanwhile, 'Pinocchio' will be premiering on November 12!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/model-actors-lee-jong-suk-and-kim-young-kwang-reveal-their-thoughts-on-being-reunited-in-pinocchio&nbsp;

Guest itashee

rembrandtz_5e20 said: I just trawled the internet for pictures of KYK with his other co-stars. He may say he's 'clumsy' when it comes to relationships, but I think this guy really wears his heart on his sleeve, maybe not in words, but in action.
To people he considers his close friend, he is playful, cheerful, and very attentive & caring. He makes a clear distinction. You can tell from how he behaves with his model BFFs and KSJ, compared to how he is with acquaintances. The P9B press conference says it all! 

Archived