[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

Ok, I’ll support this drama and its cast!

I’m doing it for KYK and...for the lead couple – ha! They’re cute together!

Also, it’s really nice to see KYK smiling.

When I watched Pinocchio’s press conference it gave me a different vibe than Plus Nine Boys conference (maybe because KYK was the main lead there).

KYK fighting!

B1vboNLCEAEK-5N.jpg

Guest itashee

tumblr_nelwrgSAdN1turc7qo1_400.giftumblr_nelwrgSAdN1turc7qo2_400.gif
class="l_blue2_detik" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio Press Conference cr: 07160914

tumblr_nelxlw9w961sh32sgo1_500.jpg

Translation of press conference news via xina5959

Jong Suk said because he was beaten by Kim Young Kwang repeatedly in Hot Young Blood, so when he first heard this role was taken by by Young Kwang hyung, he was like “헐” (Huh!), but when they are shooting this, he starts to think Kim is better than what he had imagined. Both of them began as models, JS said he just changed to become an actor earlier, he did not have any advantage (over him). Kim said when they were models, they were not the same type, so they were not close, but after I hit him many times during the movie, we became close. Jong Suk said, “Please arrange scenes for me to beat him.” Kim said, “I apologize to him here.”

Trans by: amyhsk

Guest itashee

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Asked to Hit Kim Young Kwang in Drama
Lee Jong Suk shared a bit about reuniting with Kim Young Kwang in the new drama. 

On Novemer 6, the production briefing session for SBS′ Pinocchio took place at the SBS HQ in Mokdong, where Lee Jong Suk talked about being with Kim Young Kwang again after the movie Hot Young Bloods 

"In Hot Young Bloods, I got hit a lot. I got hit every time I met him. When I heard from the director that Young Kwang hyung got cast, the first thing that came out of my mouth was ′heol,′" said Lee Jong Suk.

He added, "When I was modeling a lot, I wasn′t that close to him, but as I worked on productions, I came to think that he was a pretty cool guy."

80176002.jpg
On model-turned-actors actively promoting, Lee Jong Suk humbly commented, "Just because I did it first doesn′t mean that I′m more special than the others. The only difference is that I did a few more productions than them. 

"When I was a model with Lee Jong Suk, the time was different, so we weren′t that close, but in Hot Young Bloods, I came out with a role where I hit a lot," explained Kim Young Kwang. 

"We got close then and we haven′t started filming together yet for Pinocchio. When I went to the meeting, I overheard Jong Suk telling the writer, ′Please put in a scene where I hit him.′ I guess he hurt a lot inside. I want to apologize here." 

Pinocchio is about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. Lee Jong Suk acts as a local news reporter who has hidden abilities. The drama begins November 12. 

Ahn Sung Hoo 
Source: Mwave

Archived