[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

KYK news - he has changed his agency?

김영광, 소속사 이적..제2의 도약 나선다

OSEN=김경주 기자] 배우 김영광이 새로운 둥지를 찾았다.

김영광은 최근 전 소속사와 전속계약이 만료돼 새로이 ㈜엔피노와 손을 잡고 배우로서 제 2의 도약에 나섰다.

㈜엔피노는 영화 제작을 베이스로 컨버젼스 된 다양한 형태의 콘텐츠를 기획, 제작하는 회사로 이번 계약에 대해 엔피노 관계자는 "김영광과 함께 일하게 돼 기쁘다. 모델 출신 배우가 트렌드로 자리 잡히는 데 있어 혁혁한 공을 세운 김영광이 더욱 배우로서 입지를 다질 수 있도록 앞으로 전폭적인 지지를 아끼지 않을 것이다"고 밝혔다.

201411040755773183_545808abb916a.jpg
이에 김영광은 "모델 출신의 비주얼 배우 이미지에서 연기력으로 인정받는 배우로 더욱 도약하고 발전할 수 있는 계기로 삼고 싶다"면서 "새로운 회사에서 배우로서의 앞으로의 도전들에 저 또한 설레고 기대가 된다"고 말했다.

한편 김영광은 SBS 새 드라마 '피노키오'를 통해 시청자들을 만날 예정이다.
Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109998718

Guest itashee

class="content-title" Kim Young Kwang Flashes His Abs for Outerwear Brand ddangha November 3, 2014

kim-young-kwang-sports-brand.jpg

Model turned actor Kim Young Kwang shows off his perfectly sculpted abs in the latest campaign for outerwear brand Off Road.

Sporting the brand’s latest winter activity jackets, Kim Young Kwang shows off glimpses of his abs.

In the 30 second spot video released by the brand, Kim Young Kwang can be seen enjoying extreme winter sports, initially shirtless. However, it is eventually revealed that he is actually wearing the brand’s jacket.

Kim Young Kwang recently completed his drama “Plus Nine Boys.” He will be starring in the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio” along with Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

Check out the 30 second spot video of Kim Young Kwang for Off Road below.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/03/kim-young-kwang-fleshes-his-abs-for-outerwear-brand/

Itashee,
Thanks for all the KSJ interviews and translations! I hope all the media coverage translates into acting job offers for her, she is so unpretentious and refreshing, bet that's why KYK is attracted to her!
Heard that btn magazine will be releasing a pictorial spread featuring KYK. Wonder if there will be an interview? *excited*

Guest itashee

class="posttitle"Brown Eyed Soul – "You" Lyrics

English Translation:

The street we used to walk on together looks far away and faint
I quietly called out that name
The night sky and air that feels even colder
Makes me realize that you’re not there by my side

When the stars get locked in darkness one by one
It would be nice if the useless waiting follows the night and leaves

Even if I run away, it won’t leave, these lingering feelings become heavy baggage
I can’t forget even a single moment, only images of you who I long for linger around me
I still… you…

Before the white snow scatters and disappears
It would be nice if my foolish heart leaves far away to the sky

Even if I run away, it won’t leave, these lingering feelings become heavy baggage
I can’t forget even a single moment, only images of you who I long for linger around me
I still… you…

You seep in my heart like rain until always

I can’t even tell you to go away, regret becomes heavy baggage
I still…

I can’t let you go, these lingering feelings become heavy baggage
If only you can come to me for one day, just once
I still love you

cr.kpoplyrics

This MV breaks my heart every single time. . .

Guest itashee

class="titleNews"Kim Young Kwang Marks New Beginning by Signing with New Agency

2014.11.04 14:44

Kim Young Kwang marked a new beginning by joining another agency.

Kim Young Kwang recently finished up his contract with his former agency and joined Enpino, marking his new beginning as an actor.

An affiliate of Enpino stated, “We will be providing full support for Kim Young Kwang, who made significant contributions to set a trend for model-turned-actors.”

Kim Young Kwang also said, “I would like to take this opportunity to leap from having the image of a model-turned visual actor to an actor who is recognized for his acting abilities. I’m excited for the upcoming challenges that I will face as an actor.”

79867002.jpg

On top of joining a new agency, Kim Young Kwang has been cast as one of the leads in SBS’s Pinocchio and began filming.

In the drama, Kim Young Kwang will be acting as an elite reporter ‘Seo Bum Jo,’ who has outstanding fashion style, physical attractiveness and versatile talents on top of superior family background.

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79867/kim-young-kwang-marks-new-beginning-by-signing-with-new-agency

Guest itashee

class="headline"Kim Young Gwang signs management contract with a new agencySTAR N NewsBy Lee Mi-Ji | STAR N News – 13 hours ago

20141104093016_54581e1729fd4_1.jpg

Kim Young Gwang signed a management contract with a new agency.

Recently, actor Kim Young Gwang signed a management contract with Enpino.

Kim Young Gwang was cast for channel SBS' new drama, 'Pinocchio,' directly after moving his management agency, and many fans are showing huge anticipation for his comeback.

Lee Jong Seok, Park Shin Hye, and Lee Yoo Bi are going to play as title roles in 'Pinocchio,' and the drama is going to show a story of young people who live with great energy, pursing their dreams.

Kim Young Gwang is playing in the drama as a handsome and charming news reporter named Seo Bum Jo, and captivate his fans with another major transformation.

A representative of Enpino said, "It is a great pleasure to have Kim Young Gwang with us. Kim Young Gwang has built an amazing career, and we are going to give our best supports so that he can continue his career successfully."

Kim Young Gwang said, "I hope that I will be able to achieve much more progress with my new agency," and "I am also very happy to become a member of such a great company."

Meanwhile, 'Pinocchio' will premiere on November 12th as the sequel of 'My Lovely Girl.'

Source: https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kim-young-gwang-signs-management-contract-with-a-072749649.html

Guest itashee

class="content-title" Idols Vote: Best Idols of 2014, Most Desirable “We Got Married” Partner, Best-Dressed, Among Others ddangha November 3, 2014

idol-vote-soompi.png

Celebrity news site Joy24 has surveyed various idols to celebrate their 10th anniversary. 79 currently active idols participated in the survey.

Idols’ most desirable partners to shoot “We Got Married” together were Suzy of Miss A and model/actor Kim Young Kwang, both with 4 votes.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/03/idols-vote-best-idols-of-2014-most-desirable-we-got-married-partner-best-dressed-among-others/

Archived