[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

1 hour ago, mygirls said:

sorry ladies, my thoughts on the Kpophearld article, what the heck was the writer and editor doing?  Did they wake up on the wrong side of the bed?  Or the brain was not functioning...nevetheless, I just add my own sentence and replace it with "JS is a Talented charismatic actor" or as he call its "Irreplaceable".   Anyhow its my thoughts...not angry because article is already written just pissed a little......

On the brightside, be happy, its hump day and 2 more days til weekend and we see SH...lol:lol:....but js is looking so dashing and handsome at the korea cultural festival in china (the ambassador for Korea)...:D...Missing darling already...where is Millet?????????lol

Seriously. Who writes these articles? Don't they edit? At all?

Last time it was Shin Hye being called starlet, and now this. Why are they so adamant about degrading the morales of the actors? 

I'm annoyed! 

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk may be on the hunt for a new agency?

December 9, 2015 @ 11:28 am

lee-jong-suk_1449675836_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk may be on the hunt for a new talent management company now that his contracted period with Wellmade Yedang is coming to an end. 

A Wellmade rep told Newsen via a phone call on December 9, "It is true that Lee Jong Suk's contract termination is drawing near. However, as much as we are discussing the conditions of renewing the contract, it's a bit early to express that his contract has terminated. After [Lee Jong Suk] debuted, he was at one company for a long time, so he is discussing the different scenarios [of the situation]. Before his contract is up, he plans to finish his discussion with the company executives." 

As one of the biggest Hallyu stars who has made a name for himself and is getting offers both within and outside Korea, the K-Entertainment industry is much abuzz as to whether Lee Jong Suk will renew his contract at his current agency.

Whatever Lee Jong Suk decides, we only wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors! 

cr. allkpop.com/article/2015/12/lee-jong-suk-may-be-on-the-hunt-for-a-new-

ThankYouColorfulButterflies.gif

• Like 9

On 20/5/2015 at 5:42 AM, aznfantizie said:

The words you have been waiting for: The end.

Pinocchio 1.5 - Chapter 26

http://aznfantizie.tumblr.com/tagged/Pinocchio-1.5

tumblr_inline_nlnblqoCaR1r29c7r_500.jpg

as i was looking back in the thread to look for the picture i talked about .. i came across this and almost cried for the memories it held !!!!! @aznfantazie where are you ?? we miss you ??? and most definately miss this fanfic a lot and that's why i'm rereading the whole thing again .. for the 20th time !!! 

@mygirls thank you so much onni but no it's not what i'm looking for .. i wanted an hd pic and this one can't be set as my background .. you see i have this loads of paperwork to prepare RIGHT NOW  but decided to change the background first to this pic .. i don't know maybe because i'll feel more productive and motivated hahah hilarious i know .. i had my darling kiss scene in ep 8 as a background for a LONG time now almost a year and i love it even though my laptop is used by several people including my father hahahaha :P  but now when i saw that wink on instagram i literally melted .. it's not like i haven't seen it before .. you can say i just realised he's looking at me as you said hahahaha !! anyway .. thanks again :P

• Like 10

I'm bored so I'm going to bed now it's 837pm in my part of the world and I've been up all night because my daughter has been coughing. So take it easy and stay warm.  

By the way why we so quiet in the thread.  It's probably soompi fault.  Their software needs updating I guess:lol:...anyhow spread love and I'll see ya'll tomorrow.... Love darling. Sorry no video @ Linda_kim11 ...bien

• Like 8

Guest linda_kim11

Oh mannnn !!! Soompi still not behave !!!  :tears:
I still can not posts those video I copied from You Tube and some other places !! :blink:  Ottoke !!

Iol I just want to help posting to make our thread go up to 700 pages as per Mujay / MarieJose sis said. 

@mygirls    Thank you very much sis for all video you posted. We're enjoyed repeat watching them ! The more we watched the more we miss them Otoke !!  Ehhh....Why you can post while I can not !! Oops !!! :tears:  (jump up & down !!  as same as SH does when she can not get something she wants)  Had you just said you've little magic in hands ??? Can you share to me please , please !! (jump again !! ) kakaka  My mom said SH jumping is cute & lovely !! Linda jumping is ugly & nasty !! hahaha She'll become orphan soon, send her to Korea !!! :w00t:

P.S. We can not stop laughing when reading your comment about the writer or editor who's talking about JS & Wellmade "Did they wake up at the wrong side of the bed ?" kakaka Now we've to becareful when we wake up, make sure it's the right side of the bed for not become no brain same as that guy !! kekeke 

Spoiler

How is your daughter doing ? Is she still cough ? Stay warm, my mom said you can rub slightly on her chest with Vicks.  Make her some warm lime juice add honey . Idk, if it's good to do this in your country though but we did this when we were living in USA  and it worked for us.

@Mujay So you also got the same problems sis , yep both the phone & laptop ! Hope Soompi can solve it soon for we can enjoy posting our Darling Couple video as usual.

P.S. I was so happy reading your post about the NOYB & Megaton . I agree with you that we had slapped the hatters 10 times on their faces with this news :lol::lol:  Thanks to Rania sis again !!

@pinocchioash_stv   Yep ! It should be good if we can understand Korean when we watch Kdrama so no need the eng sub. I'll try to learn some but I'm not as clever as you hehehe

P.S. Don't be grumpy about the other drama got more voted than our Pinocchio sis Let's they have some win because Pinocchio had lots of awards already , thankful !!

P.S. 2 : I can imagine your "naughty evil smile " huhuhu :P:rolleyes: 

@gingertj831   You got  back to normal ?? :blink: You mean you can solve Soompi problem sis ?  (try to make my eyes go big as same as SH's eyes which is impossible :() (my mom made it too small for me)  How can you do it , please share to me, thanks ! (jump up & down, twist body same as Inha did when asked Arabuji to buy her bicycle) hahaha I got Pinocchio's love virus in my brain now !! urgh hiccup !!

Any news from SH & JS today Chingus !? Share please, thanks !! Have a good night/day everyone !! Love y'all :wub:    Saranghae :wub:

qCQmviPnZJY?list=PLLG6mPeqbtknv6MHiFEP10

@linda_kim11... You are so cute!! :D awwwww..I had the craziest, busiest, crappiest  day and I burst out laughing the moment I read your post! God bless you!! :lol: Say hi to your mum too..and tell her that Linda jumping like Shin Hye would be cute too! :) 

Oh and I was annoyed with She was pretty's ending..(second lead syndrome..my Siwon Oppa!!) And I didn't like scholar who walked the night that much.. Healer and Kill me heal me were good..so was Oh my ghostess.. I expected Pinocchio to at least be in the 3rd or 4th place.. :(

:bawling:

I MISS THEM!!! 

SOOOOO SOOOOOO FRIGGIN MUCH!!

:bawling:

@mygirls how is your daughter now? Do take care..and make her drink warm water and honey with just a little bit ginger .. Hope she feels better soon!

*hugs*

• Like 9

Thanks my little ones. She is better.   JS so eye catching these days.  We just saw him recently and seeing him again is nice.  He is so __________.   :wub::wub::wub:. Now this weekend is SH turn, and she is done filming maybe we can have more coincidences;)

@Rania Zeid. Anymore coincidences:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Give me some thing funny:D

• Like 8

So guys.. jongsukki looked very happy in the vip premiere and ofcourse veeeeery veeery handsome but let's just skip that fact to maintain our sanity hahahhh... anyway i think perhaps i know why he's happy.. or probably what my dellulu is telling me..  from what it look like by the last ig update of shinhye it's the last day of filming hyung right??  (Although the figure on top of the cake made me a bit concerned but hell she's an actress after all) so back to delulu.. maybe someone is happy because his other half will have more time for him or perhaps will free herself for him tonight to celebrate the end of filming or being the ambassador of korean culture something (i don't know what that is exactly hihihi)... so what do you think people?? Come on join me and let's bring this thread to 700 pages..  only a little is remaining ;)

Perhaps our dear @Rania Zeid could wake everybody up with some "SO" ;) not only that but i wish i could know whats next for both my darling .. anyone has an idea ? Events or something?? 

Another question , how many cf does millet make in a year ? Have we lost hope on it completely ?? 

• Like 13