[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

OH GOD IM SO NERVOUS. IS JS THERE? :o MIXED EMOTIONS REALLY! I'm just so proud that they keep on highlighting Pinocchio on the video presentation. Just goes to show how popular they really are!! :D 

Shin Hye looks so stunning at the awards, I really like her dress and she looks so elegant in it  ^_^ 

i'm a little sad that Jong suk didn't attend, as I would love to see him at the red carpet. But i had already accepted that he wouldn't be there, so i'm just going to enjoy seeing Shin Hye instead. But there are other awards shows this year i think, so we might get to see them again and hopefully together :D 

• Like 6

Guest nyahh

Since there's no JS/SH action I just screencaped all those scenes from Pinocchio that they highlighted. :wub: I'm just so proud!!! 

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o1_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o2_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o3_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o4_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o5_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o6_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o7_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o8_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o9_1280.png

tumblr_noymtdQM5j1qbkte5o10_1280.png

tumblr_noymv3e6N61qbkte5o1_1280.png

tumblr_noymv3e6N61qbkte5o3_1280.png

Guest nyahh

JS YOU'RE THE BEST. HUHUHU YOU'RE SO NICE TO YOUR FANS YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING BAD IN THIS WORLD. :tears::tears::tears: He says he's thankful to the fans and that he's sorry because he's still in Japan. He knows his fans are upset so he's saying sorry. bla bla, he's thankful to his fans and he loves them. (hmm better translations please?) GAH HE''S MAKING ME CRY. 

WELLMADE I HATE YOU!!! :angry::angry::angry:

WEl4Cqe.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by nyahh

GAH i am late.., OH yes he won,!!!! its a testament to how strong his fan base. :):) its sad that he's not able to attend the awards.. but... okay i am not gonna rant cause everybody said what i wanna say, and everyone's posts were so encouraging and comforting.. so i'll leave at that.. 

okayy, PSH is so pretty, the best accessory would have been LJS in her arms.. still she look so purrty. and their scenes were highlighted :) it seem all their scenes are everyone's fave

• Like 6

i use google

Um, hi! It's me!
Today jeonharyeo to do so, albeit thanked heard the message of the good news ~! I am received as late contact on schedule to be determined by a vote to inevitable changes I'm still in Japan. I think I know what mind had pretty good diary of your mind ... ... and upset than anyone else in the field can not share the joy ahswipgo ... so sorry to be grateful, and to convey to you a message.
Well, confidence and will to one's time when I want to make yourself shine this low self-esteem ... I have only reported as a separate faced with my baby. ㅋㅋ I mean !!!!!! Awards .. Good luck .. and I have to thank postponed for next year !! To directly import! Wait ... I'll show you! Great place !!!!! ......... say that, but I do not know what work is to trap, but ... Anyway, I love ㅠㅠ !!! Now, turn off the TV now

poor my JS   i will waiting U next Drama  

• Like 4

Guest nyahh

@nyahh

IKR! He's so sweet and kind which makes this whole thing that wellmade did even worse. He knows it all along how much support his fans give. He knows it, wellmade!

​HATE THAT HE'S STUCK WITH THEM. Just how much more sacrifices and appeasing does he have to do to cover up the incompetence of his agency? UGGGGGH!! :tears::tears::tears: 

​HATE THAT HE'S STUCK WITH THEM. Just how much more sacrifices and appeasing does he have to do to cover up the incompetence of his agency? UGGGGGH!! :tears::tears::tears: ​

I hope as soon as possible he can move to an agency who will take care of him. :tears:

• Like 4