[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@Rania,  took the picture from JS thread and PS thread, sorry and credit to its owner.  Trying to edit on new thread and its very frustrating...if I make a mistake please be patient as the new forum is frustrating.  My since of direction at the moment is confused. :(

​don't worry sweetie, i completly understand u, this new forum of soompi is not user friendly at all 

• Like 4

Guest nyahh

I just woke up so I feel like having some toast? Then I remembered this? And I got jealous so I don't want to eat toast anymore. :lol: Let them have it, they're so good at eating it anyway. :P:wub:

tumblr_nfcrn7KCex1qfakbgo4_r2_500.gif

tumblr_nfcrn7KCex1qfakbgo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nfcrn7KCex1qfakbgo3_r2_500.gif

Source: weslehgibbins

k_xs,  

sorry I tried to quote on your post, but it wouldn't let me i post steve urket video instead.  Miss you too.:).  This new forum is driving me around instead of forward.  Can i tell you something, I dislike this new forum.... Hope you ca read it. sorry.:w00t:

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

k_xs,  

sorry I tried to quote on your post, but it wouldn't let me i post steve urket video instead.  Miss you too.:).  This new forum is driving me around instead of forward.  Can i tell you something, I dislike this new forum.... Hope you ca read it. sorry.:w00t:

​If you need help, just ask me. :D I'm not entirely adjusted to the new forums myself, but about the quoting thing.. hmmm. If you want to make sure that you're typing a new message and not overwriting the one you quoted (also sometimes it takes a while to load the quoted post) try to hover your pointer below the last quoted line and when you see a red dashed line and something like an "enter" button (the arrow thingy -- it says "Insert paragraph here") you just press it so you can type a new paragraph w/o overwriting the one you're trying to quote. It's frustrating at times since the spacing doesn't translate exactly the same so sometimes you have to delete the extra spaces manually. :D Haha, it can be frustrating but I hope you won't give up on this forum. We need you here too :P

@nyahh, thanks for the tip.

Believe me I will not leave this lovely, friendly and fun thread of our darling couple because you guys are the BEST!  I must be really stupid if I did, because this thread is well rounded.  I'll be here as long as you guys are.  There are soooo much to love and lots to spazz and loyality, to infinity and beyond with you all..:D:wub:  big grinbig hug

• Like 8

Guest nyahh

@nyahh, thanks for the tip.

Believe me I will not leave this lovely, friendly and fun thread of our darling couple because you guys are the BEST!  I must be really stupid if I did, because this thread is well rounded.  I'll be here as long as you guys are.  There are soooo much to love and lots to spazz and loyality, to infinity and beyond with you all..:D:wub:  big grinbig hug

​That's the spirit! :D AWWW I MISS THE OTHER EMOTICONS urg. :D:wub::lol::wub: Just gotta spazz and continue loving our Darling Couple! Yeeey! :D

Guest nyahh

I feel so bad for his chinese fans so I'm doing this too.

- - -

Hi guys, kindly vote for Jong Suk in Baeksang Awards! He's closing in and he's close to the top position, he just needs all the help he can get. Currently, his Chinese fans are voting nonstop in Weibo, and that made the range between him and his competitor a loooot closer. They're spending a loooot of money just to see their idol win. JS's fans are the best, and wouldn't it be nice to see him win, too? Us, international fans, can only help by voting in APPLE STORE and GOOGLE PLAY.

So here are the links:

GOOGLE PLAY/ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015.Global&hl=en

STEP BY STEP (after downloading the app)

tumblr_nokof7sHQU1qbkte5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nokof7sHQU1qbkte5o2_540.jpg

tumblr_nokof7sHQU1qbkte5o3_540.jpg

tumblr_nokof7sHQU1qbkte5o4_540.jpg

tumblr_nokof7sHQU1qbkte5o5_540.jpg

APPLE STORE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/2015paeksang-arts-awards/id988655846?mt=8

IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THE TOTAL RANKS:

Go here: http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

tumblr_nokof7sHQU1qbkte5o6_1280.jpg

For Android:

tumblr_nokof7sHQU1qbkte5o7_540.jpg

ALSO GUYS. If you want to vote, but don't want to spend money, you can download apps in google and apple where in you just need to download and play the games for 30 seconds. Personally I use this app:

http://welcome.freemyapps.com/ 

I have not posted in a while but really happy to read so many great posting and recent pic ( hyperventilating on those pics especially of LJS:P) on my favorite ship at the moment and  about two of my fav Korean actor and actress. :D However, one thing that bothered me was how LJS answered the survey on how he was feeling at the moment.   I was a bit concern and curious as to why he chose that he was ok  (provided this was a correct translation) instead of the first which was content.:(  I wondered if he said that because he hasn't reached his goals especially when all these exciting things happening right now he would think he would be more than ok (unless his answer  was about modesty instead).  It just makes me wonder whether he is saying he is ok just for his fans when he may not be and/or what would make him even more happy. :( hmm I could take one guess.:phew::w00t:. Maybe that person can cheer him up.

• Like 5

Guest kiyeujay

Well, it's better than pics in magazine. :rolleyes:   

T.O.P has PTS for Esquire in May and then they also released making, but they didn't release  making of JS in April .  Allure in June has Kim Yuna also and they have just released making film, hopefully  Allure will release making of JS, but actually i have feeling that they wont. :sweatingbullets:

PS: I can't access Soompi by my fone or Ipad. Frankly, I hate new 4rum. :huh:

PS 2: That's why i hate voting. What a pity! Hopefully next year they will boycott it. Baeksang is suck , year after year. I dont appriciate this award for a long time. LOL

Edited by kiyeujay

Lee Jong Suk is dreamy in summer shoot with 'Allure'

Actor Lee Jong Suk is looking good (but when does he not?) in a new photoshoot with 'Allure' magazine!

On May 19, the magazine dropped a few pictures of the stud in Hawaii taking advantage of the warm and sunny weather.  Whether he's enjoying ice cream, a drink by the pool, or the feeling of the beach, Lee Jong Suk is rocking his summer styles.

In the interview, he said about acting, "It's so hard when I'm filming, but when I see the broadcast, I feel this strange, pleasant feeling.  Lee Jong Suk's life is on the boring side, but I turn into somebody else for the characters in the productions, so I get to spend a very meaningful day.  I think when I see that, I feel very satisfied."

You can see more of him in the June issue!

lee-jong-suk_1431989117_LJS1.jpg

lee-jong-suk_1431989119_LJS2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/lee-jong-suk-is-dreamy-in-summer-shoot-with-allure 

Edited by MissNeda
  • Like 11

Guest nyahh

Both look extraaaa good under the sun. :lol: This is the closest we can get in having a collab photoshoot on a beach. ;):wub::wub:

11263444_1439000859750131_279595987_n.jp

11287834_384513018400139_1893458259_n.jp

cr jongsukshinhye218

Edited by nyahh

I have not posted in a while but really happy to read so many great posting and recent pic ( hyperventilating on those pics especially of LJS:P) on my favorite ship at the moment and  about two of my fav Korean actor and actress. :D However, one thing that bothered me was how LJS answered the survey on how he was feeling at the moment.   I was a bit concern and curious as to why he chose that he was ok  (provided this was a correct translation) instead of the first which was content.:(  I wondered if he said that because he hasn't reached his goals especially when all these exciting things happening right now he would think he would be more than ok (unless his answer  was about modesty instead).  It just makes me wonder whether he is saying he is ok just for his fans when he may not be and/or what would make him even more happy. :( hmm I could take one guess.:phew::w00t:. Maybe that person can cheer him up.

​i think he just choose the safe answer:)his answer was about modesty i guess. i can feel, he's in happy mode these days:D:Dhe took a looong hiatus, he gained weight, he smiles so brightly, he's getting more handsome everyday:D:D

Edited by cloe
  • Like 9

Guest nyahh

Lee Jong Suk Reveals Passion for Acting and Future Goals with Allure

lee-jong-suk-1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk‘s summery pictorial for Allure Korea was recently revealed.

It was relayed that during the shoot, Lee Jong Suk constantly impressed the staff with his transformations from an innocent young man to a charismatic actor.

When asked about acting, he revealed his passion for acting, saying, “When I’m filming, it’s very hard, but when I watch the broadcast I feel strangely cathartic. Lee Jong Suk has kind of a boring life, but in dramas, I become someone else and I can spend a meaningful day. I think I get second-hand satisfaction from that.”

Read more: http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/18/lee-jong-suk-reveals-passion-for-acting-and-future-goals-with-allure/

I have joined in temporary forum, so I must start again from beginning in this thread....

I love to visit this darling thread, you guys make my day full of fun, :D

jongsuk for allure and shinhye for ceci, it matched well :D

• Like 6

Guest aydenJ

Ctto

Awwwesome!! The wink & the smile are melting...do they have pictures of him licking on the icecream? Sorry, not trying to be a perv here buttt he looks hot here!

@nyahh you did a great job putting js&sh pics together. Both of them look great ! They had separate photoshoot but they are always in sync, its like they were flirting on the beach!