[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Lee Jong-suk’s Japanese Fan Meeting Party Tickets Sold Out in 3 Minutes

Posted by: Han Jihee , April 30, 2015

Lee Jong-suks Japanese Fan Meeting Party Tickets Sold Out in 3 Minutes

Top hallyu star Lee Jong-suk proved his popularity in Japan, following China.

The tickets for the fan meeting party entitled ‘2015 Lee Jong-suk Fan Meeting in Japan’ which will be held on May 24 at Laforet Museum in Roppongi, Japan, were completely sold out just within three minutes of going on sale.

“The Japanese fan meeting party is expected to be held in approximately three years. While it was originally planned to be a one-time event, we decided to add one more show thanks to explosive interest from fans. All tickets for the two shows were completely sold out, and we are still getting a flood of requests for an additional show,” said an insider from his management.

The advance tickets were almost immediately sold out as soon as a website for reservations opened ticket sales. High-priced scalping tickets are alleged to be sold at the moment, costing almost 10 times the original price.

Meanwhile, thanks to the boom, people in the entertainment field in Korea and Japan are hoping that the hallyu business sectors will revive again with the rise of Lee Jong-suk in Japan. “With his good looks and impressive performance, these are great demands on him at the moment in the Japanese market. A lot of people are keeping an eye on the upcoming event,” said an insider of the Japanese entertainment industry.

Lee Jong-suk has been holding his ‘Lee Jong-suk’s Asian Tour’ in Seoul, Beijing, Bangkok, Guangzhou, Taiwan, and Shanghai. The tour will come to a full stop on May 30 in Hong Kong.

GET IT K Veronica Choi, Photography by Wellmade ENT.

www.getitk.com/lee-jong-suks-japanese-fan-meeting-party-tickets-sold-out-in-3-minutes/?lang=en

Guest nyahh

Hi,I'm new here but i am fan of shin hye since stairway to heaven,,,and now got to love jong suk also,,,darling couple fighting!!!!!!

​Hello @bhenhye welcome to this thread! Don't hesitate to share anything related to these two. We'll listen to you haha! :D Hope we can help you in strengthening your love for SH and help you in knowing more about JS. And hopefully, get to love him too :P Don't worry we have awesome people here who can help you in getting to know about them more. Have fun shipping these two! Juuust don't wander too far away haha :P :D 

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

@Rania thank you sooo much for sharing those pics. Huhu JS really looks good. :( I can't handle.. he's too precious for this world. Haha! We'll be forever indebted to you for sharing these! Thank you!! :D

@Rania thank you sooo much for sharing those pics. Huhu JS really looks good. :( I can't handle.. he's too precious for this world. Haha! We'll be forever indebted to you for sharing these! Thank you!! :D

​ahahahahah you are welcome :D My Pleasure 

Guest nyahh

#throwback! Need I say more? Our forever straightforward JS and troll SH. :P Those were the days... haha! :P 

pienocchio:

Flustered Shinhye; Aegyo Jongsuk.

@rania and Nyahh you gals are really posting too much.  These post is really making my nose bleed.  Let's go snail speed not train speed otherwise I cannot catch up with you two. :P

Okay hubby is okay, but now I need to convince my in laws to take care of my girls for 2 weeks.  That will be a challenge.  Has the tickets go on sale for HK yet?  If so where do I purchase it.  I'm so excited already, lets hope the in laws says "yes".  Its time to kiss up to them, piece of cake for me..:D ^_^

Wish me luck gals.

@rania and Nyahh you gals are really posting too much.  These post is really making my nose bleed.  Let's go snail speed not train speed otherwise I cannot catch up with you two. :P

Okay hubby is okay, but now I need to convince my in laws to take care of my girls for 2 weeks.  That will be a challenge.  Has the tickets go on sale for HK yet?  If so where do I purchase it.  I'm so excited already, lets hope the in laws says "yes".  Its time to kiss up to them, piece of cake for me..:D ^_^

Wish me luck gals.

​u can do the preorder now read here 

http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/117333090278/lee-jong-suk-hong-kong-fan-meeting-2015-ticket