[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

American fans voted for the most popular Korean celebrities and you won't believe who made the list!

by Mysujung on Tue, Mar 07, 2017

9449bb3c-0d2a-4572-af12-799bbface34c.jpg
 0  0

It is no longer a stretch to say that the Korean entertainment industry has gone global. With the meteoric rise of K-pop and Korean drama fandom around the world, it is not surprising that the top Korean actors and actresses are becoming household names! Want to know which stars top the popularity charts in America? Well, that’s where the Korea Creative Content Agency comes in. See what 4,700 of your fellow U.S. based Hallyu fans had to say about their favorite Korean celebrities!

Actresses

#1 - Park Shin Hye

0542a0dd-b75a-4d44-8ce8-4362dff97475.jpg

It’s no surprise to see this name leading the list for America’s favorite Korean actress! If you are interested in Korean dramas, chances are that you have seen something with Park Shin Hye in it! Beauty, talent, and poise…what’s not to love about this amazing talent?!

#3 - Lee Jong Suk

817aca37-4915-4946-9add-45eaac3a187a.jpg

With a growing list of hit dramas and films under his name, Lee Jong Suk doesn’t seem like he will run out of steam anytime soon. His hard work, dedication, and abundant talent has definitely earned him a spot on this list and in the hearts of American Hallyu fans!

Find the whole article here: https://www.dramafever.com/news/us-voted-korean-celebrity-ranking-revealed/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

It's good to see them in the same article..

• Like 8

"ELEGANT SENSIBILITY" #JungJunil #박신혜 #ParkShinHye [WISH] MV Still Cut Open"우아한 감성"정준일X박신혜, #바램 스틸컷 공개

2017031001000793500054171_99_20170309091204.jpg?type=w540

IMG_beimc5-2.jpg

Hide contents

[Sports Chosun.com] Kim Young-rak reporter actor Park Shin Hye starring singer Jung Jun-il's new song music video still cut was released. 

Jung Jun Il's agency, MWY Music, unveiled the third regular album title song "BALAM" music video still cut by Jung Jun-il through official SNS account on the 9th. 

In the image that was released on the day, there is a picture of Jung Jun Il and Park Shin Hye sitting together on the sofa. The two people who look at the mobile phone screen like a sibling affectionately convey the warmth to the viewers. 

Another still-cut still cut is also able to confirm Park Shin-hye who is working on the music video shoot. Park Shin-hye, who is making a sad face with his back on the pillar, is buried in an emotional atmosphere. At the same time, he wonders what stories and stories are contained in this movie. 

In this music video, Lee Seung-hwan's "Just Say Goodbye", 10cm (10cm) "October's Weather", and "I'll give you space" Jung Jun Il, who did not show up, is also expected to appear in this movie, attracting fans' expectations. 

This album is a full-length album released in three years after Jeong Joon-il's second album "I missed you" (title song "Confession") in 2014, and 8 songs including the title song 'BARAM' were recorded. In particular, Nora Jones's "Come away with me"
Ted Jensen, who has worked with Madonna, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, Muse, Santana, and others, has won the Grammy for the album and has mastered the entire album.

The music video of 'Bam', which is composed of Jung Jun Il's three full-length songs and Park Shin-hye, will be released on various online music sites on the 14th. 

http://naver.me/Gpc5p85O 

Image result for thank you animated hello kitty gifs

• Like 10

PARK SHIN HYE MODELS SWAROVSKI JEWELRY FOR MARCH MARIE CLAIRE

PSHMCMar2017header-690x400.jpg

Gorgeous! Park Shin Hye modeling different poses, hairstyles and clothing with Swarovski Jewelry makes me wanna go shopping, check it out! 

Hide contents

PSHMCMar2017-9.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-1.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-6.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-2.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-10.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-3.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-8.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-4.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-5.jpg
PSHMCMar2017-7.jpg

Source  |  Marie Claire

Cr. http://couch-kimchi.com/2017/03/07/park-shin-hye-models-swarovski-jewelry-for-march-marie-claire/ 

• Like 8

#ParkShinHye ,"Korean Representative Beauty" Beauty and Beast

201703091401776832_58c0e311add9b.jpg

The Movie 'Beauty and the Beast' will hold a special preview with fans on White Day, and the Korean beauty actor Park Shin-hye is attending.

Walt Disney Company Korea said on July 9, "We will hold a special preview with fans on the 14th of the following day," and "As the only premiere to meet 'Beauty and the Beast' before opening, "We will invite audiences who are certified to be the best fans in the world.

The day Coex Mega Box "Beauty and the Beast 'in a beautiful yellow dress that symbolizes the' bell 'decorative jewelery brand a collaboration together with the' Swarovski ' exhibition is in progress. You can see beautiful works that make it impossible to take your eyes off the 'Beauty and the Beast' Limited Edition, which reproduces a scene in the movie, as well as various jewelery with rose motifs. 

Most of the Korea Creative Content Agency American actor Park Shin Hye center and the most popular actress in America released in Korea, one of the beauties attending collect more expectations. 
Park Shin-hye is the official model of Swarovski. She is going to participate not only on the spot photo call but also the stage greeting before the movie screening, and special events with the audience . The exhibition and photo call of Park Shin-hye will be held at Megabox COEX at 7:30 pm.
'Beauty and Yasu' will be released on the 16th. / Besodam@osen.co.kr

[Photo] OSEN DB. 

cr.http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110599536 

• Like 11

Park Bo Young, Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Won: The Impeccable Actresses

1-6-800x445-800x445.jpg

Park Shin Hye

23_qzhs.jpg

Park Shin Hye, who has shown her acting ability since she was a kid, is often called as ‘The Queen of Rating’ and ‘Chemistry Fairy’. Her appearance in a drama always give the drama a positive energy.

cr.http://my.castko.com/archives/5127

animated-thank-you-image-0041

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye, "Beauty and the Beast" White Day Special Event Participation

230252_l.jpg

[Photo: NEWSIS] 

Actress Park Shin joins the "Beauty and the Beast" White Day special event. 

Walt Disney Company · Korea side said on Wednesday, "We will hold a special pre-screening meeting with fans on the 14th on White Day", "It is the only preview that we can see" Beauty and the Beast "before opening We will invite spectators who certified that they are the best fans who love "Beauty and the Beast" more than anyone through SNS and will present a more special day. " 

On this day, at the mega box Coex store, a collaboration exhibition will be undertaken with a jewelry brand "Swarovski" beautifully decorating a yellow dress symbolizing 'Bell' in 'Beauty and the Beast'. 

You can see beautiful works that makes it impossible to keep an eye on everything from "Beauty and the Beast" limited edition which directly reproduced one scene in the movie to diverse jewelry with a rose flower motif as a motif. 

Park Shin joins the spectators not only at the photo wall event but also at the stage of the movies before the screening. 

Hide contents

On the other hand, the movie "Beauty and the Beast" is a movie depicting a story that a prince who became a beast with a curse comes up with a bell and wakes up to true love. Director Bill · Condon who undertook "Chicago" and "Dream Girls" took over the production, Emma Watson played the bell. "Beauty and the Beast" will be released on 16th.

cr.http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=230252

animated-thank-you-image-0161

• Like 8

18 hours ago, isabelly said:

well friend i don't know what is she saying but.. i like watch our princess again!!:D

In the video, she said, "I am really happy to be able to participate in my favorite singer Jung Joonil's music video."  Park Shin Hye continued, "I hope many people would enjoy listening to this song and be comforted while thinking back to their past relationships.  We look forward to your love and support. Thank you!"

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Suzi Amin said:

In the video, she said, "I am really happy to be able to participate in my favorite singer Jung Joonil's music video."  Park Shin Hye continued, "I hope many people would enjoy listening to this song and be comforted while thinking back to their past relationships.  We look forward to your love and support. Thank you!"

amazing!!! thank u!!!:wub:

• Like 9

Firstly, just to get things clear, 

"A pipe of speculation, a pipe of envy and jealousy, these pipes are so simple and easy to blow that anyone can easily set it off."

People should know better than to say things that create chaos and panic. As for this thread having a "captain", we do not have a captain. People started this thread long back, and many have come and gone. That didn't stop this thread. As for the old and loyal Jong Suk and Shin Hye fans, you should know better than to create chaos. If you believe in fan accounts, that is great. Don't make speculations and cause upheavals. We have enough trolls to do that.

As far as I remember, this is a Pinocchio thread. A Darling couple thread. 

"Burying the truth won't make it go away" but then "Blindly accepting words, is something that only little kids would do."

Unless you are Dispatch and you have followed Jong Suk and Shin Hye across countries 24/7, I would request you to kindly keep your mouths shut and your fingers off the keyboard.

Quoting Pinocchio again, " ...(They) should have known that people always believe their words. Therefore they should have known that their words are scarier than any other person's words. They should have been cautious, more cautious."

As for being a "pathetic" thread, I just have one answer to that. A certain finger in both of my hands, the one that Eminem so eloquently raps about it. 

I came to this thread two years back. Not because I love Jong Suk and Shin Hye (Don't get me wrong, I do love them both as actors!) But because I fell in love with Dal Po and In Ha. For me that stands true even today. And it will remain true for me for until time stands still. 

As for believing in things, you should know better to know the difference between evidence and speculation.

Peace.

• Like 20