[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Hihi

I've just posted something new in the pm but I'm having some problem with the thread. If you can't see it, please pm me and I'll reply you tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now.

Edited by irenetan

@Rania Zeid I just watched it :wub: oh my my .... I love LJS & PSH interaction here....they are really comfortable with each other considering that they haven't started filming yet.....don't understand why they did not use these photos they are better than the ones they released for promo... By the way, I think the reason we cannot see the messages, or vids is because of the number of people viewing it and the big files that are being uploaded....takes time for the system to reload....but no worries we will all be patiently waiting for these bountiful gifts you are sharing with us.... Thank you again:phew:

• Like 3

Guest akanet

Hello! In my  previous coment  @nyahh is not in color. Anyone knows why? And thanks in advance to @Rania Zeid

Edited by akanet

Guest nyahh

Hello! In my  previous coment  @nyahh is not in color. Anyone knows why? And thanks in advance to @Rania Zeid

haha sometimes the tagging is hard to do. Just press the down arrow key religiously and you might see the tags and be able to tag the person ;) 

- - -

EVERYONE, if loading still takes some time, try clearing your browser's cookies and cached images or something. Not sure if it's going to work but sometimes it does work :P:D I can see the posts just fine, I just need to wait a bit. Hmm when you open the PM thread, scroll down until you reach the bottom part and just wait. (HAHAHAHA am I making too many weird instructions? Do you think this will not help?) But please try it too. :lol: It might work if you're having problems with the viewing. :lol:

Remember aside from the posts that you can see already, there are 2 more batches of messages that will load, that's the part where in you need to wait.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA OKAY. :D:D:D Hope that helps. Happy viewing and shipping ;););)

yaahhh.. what the "H" is going on with me.. Why i have to feel shy looking at their kissing bts.. No Parental Advisory nor underrated for me.. I'm an ahjumma for Christ sake..:w00t:

I  even watched 50 shades of grey without a wink and stil felt ok.. 

Their cuteness are totally a killing machine for my heart.. I just can't..:wub:

Just get marry already! and making alot of even much cuter babies for God sake.. Both of you really want to marry at young age anyway..:P 

Kamsahamnida chingus @Rania, @Nyyah, @Irenetan.. It's very generous of you! :wub::wub:

Hahaha @NukeA yeah you right even watch the 50 shade of grey Is still ok compare to their kiss hahaha... Can i say also 50 shades of Jongsuk ... Jongsuk such a good kisser i love the way he kiss her...:wub:How can i imagine the real kiss without anyone was around them it could be more steamy...omg i'm sorry i feel like a pervert when thinking about it hahaha :D

all chingus is there any news about them ...because of all the bts thing we are forget what is happening in the real world haha :lol:

• Like 6

Feww I don't know how many times I repeated the sleepover scene NG eventho i dont understand what they are talking about...they both so adorable together and really comfort with each other like a real couple always laugh even for a small thing... Seems like jongsuk know how to make shinhye laugh (might this refer to her ideal type someone who have sense of humour so the family can laugh a lot) hehehe:w00t: ....can someone tell me what make Shinhye laugh so hard at the beginning of the scene it seem jongsuk say something that she cannot stop laughing ... Did you all seen that jongsuk pinch shinhye cheek at the end of the scene when inha sleep at dalpo's bed :P

Edited by diana_123
  • Like 6

omg hyung was in the poster shoot!! He was so underused seriously. That photoshoot is so funny, it looks more like they're taking concept pictures for a weird sitcom about friends living in the city (does that sounds familar? ha!) instead of a drama about ethics in journalism with themes of revenge vs justice hahaha :D

sh and js :wub: being adorable (as always)

• Like 2

about last kiss... that real sukkie...:lol::lol:.

if you're not see the new post just stay in the grup dont refresh/reload url.. it will show  ex: "there's 30 new reply, show reply" click, then new post will pop up. try it.. it work for me.

Edited by JaegerJS
  • Like 4

JS really knows how to work those lips!:phew:  No wonder it easily taken down SH's fortress...:wub:

well she had kissing scenes with LMH too who i think is also a good kisser but her response is different right? :D i just love SH and JS together, so much feels :wub:

• Like 1

about last kiss... that real sukkie...:lol::lol:.

if you're not see the new post just stay in the grup dont refresh/reload url.. it will show  ex: "there's 30 new reply, show reply" click, then new post will pop up. try it.. it work for me.

Exactly, don't refresh, just wait. Wait for a minute or less and it will appear the message "25 new replies show replies", click that. Wait a little more and another message like the previous one will appear and then you should be able to see the full content of the page. Just be patient. 

• Like 3