[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

Welcome on board everybody...hope we enjoy ourselves lurking into the world of Darling aka lee jong suk park shin hye. Brace yourself with their endless aeygo, spunky dorky temperament (?) & sizzling flustering deep passionate kisses. Lets us cherish these two talented young actors who had filled our life with joy & laughter.... 

Welcome on board everybody...hope we enjoy ourselves lurking into the world of Darling aka lee jong suk park shin hye. Brace yourself with their endless aeygo, spunky dorky temperament (?) & sizzling flustering deep passionate kisses. Lets us cherish these two talented young actors who had filled our life with joy & laughter.... 

133 as of last count!! wohooo!

• Like 2

Guest ladyann

OH GOOODD... This forum is tempting meeeehh, and your comments! I'm in the middle of my final exam, but I HAVE TO POST THIS. GALS, YOU ARE ALL AWESOME.

And @nyahh could you count me in to that HOLY GROUP, pwetty pluiiissseee.... And to @Rania Zeid, thank you very much for always being there for the sake of this group :*

Edited by ladyann

Guest aydenJ

I was wondering.....what were they talking & thinking at the moment, shinhye look flushed...this is the bts but they look so real! 

Guest Jinnoo

Please add me to the pm group dear @nyahh ..I'm a big fan darling couple. Thank you very much~ 

Edited by Jinnoo

Guest alicezwq_stv

Hej!!:w00t: dear @nyahh plz let me in the group plz plz..really want to see more about this lovely couple !thanks in advance:)

but one more question..I'm new here so im not sure how to join in the group...could anybody help me:sweatingbullets:

Edited by alicezwq_stv

Guest IIsanna

@nyyah Thank you for your kind effort to share the DVD videos!! Please add me into the group also. :)

Really wanted to see more of our DarlingCouple since the drama ended!

Edited by IIsanna

Guys, it's been a long time I'm away from this lovely thread. College life has been busy and I finally have free time to lurk here! :) Just knew that the Pinocchio DVD is finally out! I've seen a few previews of the photo book and they all look so interesting! And what's this pm group about? Can anyone add me in too? :D I want to spazz more with y'all!

• Like 3

Guys, it's been a long time I'm away from this lovely thread. College life has been busy and I finally have free time to lurk here! :) Just knew that the Pinocchio DVD is finally out! I've seen a few previews of the photo book and they all look so interesting! And what's this pm group about? Can anyone add me in too? :D I want to spazz more with y'all!

hey long time, welcome back.. :)  and enjoy!!! :)

• Like 1

@nyaha please add me to this PM group ^^ I'm waiting for my Pinocchio Dcuts DVD to arrive but it's taking forever >< I think I have to wait until July 7th for it to arrive but I've been hearing good things >< I can't hold myself back haha 

Edited by littlericeball
  • Like 2

Guest juanaJ

i always see Shinhye look awkward in BTS kiss scenes  with her lead actors....but she really enjoy it with Jongsuk..snow kiss is really hot,so deep..:Dthe bread kiss is really sensual and the wedding kiss is the best,they look like a real newlywed..Shinhye,she just can't stop kissing him...she never do that with her previous lead actors....so real ! 

Of course, i so love the FullKissBTS...i dont know how to describe it...it is tender yet so full of passion...wedding kiss is DAEBAK.... Darling Couple are so into it....maybe coz its there last shooting day and they are giving it their all....the way they look at each other, their smiles and the sound of their kisses....oh my my.....they are too much....i dont want to delulu but i really cant help it....OTTOKE......the Sleepover NG is soooo cute.....many, many thanks to you @Rania Zeid 

• Like 4

Guest she_ryl

‌wow,we did find a way for those goodies...

such a brilliant idea....thank you @Rania Zeid for those awesome videos and @nyahh for creating the pm group...

those wedding kisses were just soooooooo,cant find a word for it... they are just unstoppable