[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

[Video Preview ] Lee Jong Suk For Allure Korea - issue June 2015

_____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Video Preview - Lee Jong Suk For Allure Korea 

9 minutes ago · 하와이 마우이아침부터 화제가 되었던 이종석 화보! 에디터가 현장에서 찍었던 사진을 한 장, 한 장 모아 만든 장인돋는 슬라이드 무비로 영상이 없는 아쉬움을 달래보세요

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 9

recently i ever give up with soompi 4rum...my link always crazy...i don"t know why...and my delulu even crazy because Baeksang awards near end ...and i really hope both Shin hye and Jong suk in same stage  and siting side by side...ohh My goshh ...keep voting Dalin fans...we can do it...(some time i can access to forum the another day i can but the link is diffilcut to stabilaze and to reply...)

• Like 4

Lee Jong-suk Reveals His Charms in Hawaii for Allure Korea Pictorial

Lee Jong-suk Reveals His Charms in Hawaii for Allure Korea Pictorial

Actor Lee Jong-suk’s new eye-catching pictorial was revealed.

Lee Jong-suk recently had a photoshoot and interview on Maui of Hawaii for ‘Allure Korea’. Under the beautiful sunlight and with the beautiful scenery of a beach, he showed off a wide spectrum of boy-to-man charisma, mesmerizing every staff and local.

“It is so ironical; acting is so hard, it just kills me. But then when I see the outcome, there is this catharsis that I feel inside me. There is nothing special about me; the life of Lee Jong-suk is dull and boring. However, the life of a role can be so exciting and dynamic; I think that is how I get vicarious satisfaction from acting,” Lee Jong-suk explained what acting means to him.

To the question asking what he wants to achieve as an actor, he replied, “There will be nothing more I could wish for if people thought of me as an actor when they heard my name. I wish I could be an actor whom the public can rely on. I want to make everyone think that any film or drama I starred in must be worth watching. That’s why I always promise my fans that I will not make any trouble.” The wise actor proved he has a long, bright future ahead of him.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk is planning to hold a fan meeting party in at Laforet Museum in Roppongi, Japan on May 24. The advance tickets to the party were sold out just three minutes after the website for reservations started ticket sales. He will then hold another fan meeting party in Hong Kong on May 30.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Allure

Copyright ⓒ GET IT K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved.

www.getitk.com/lee-jong-suk-reveals-his-charms-in-hawaii-for-allure-korea-pictorial/?lang=en 

Lee Jong-suk stars in Hawaii photos, interview with Allure

Updated : May 19 2015

tumblr_inline_nokz07G6L51sp3v51_540.png 

Lee said that he wants to expand his repertoire of roles. In the interview, he said he tries to convey his feelings "in the moment" through his acting.Actor Lee Jong-suk recently flew to Hawaii to take part in a fashion shoot with magazine Allure Korea.

The fashion shoot, along with an interview, took place on the Hawaiian island Maui.

Lee said in the interview, "Even though filming (a TV drama) is really difficult, when I see the broadcast, I strangely feel really good.

"Even though my life as Lee Jong-suk is quite boring, when I become a different onscreen character, I feel like I have had a meaningful day. When I see (the final broadcast), I feel completely satisfied," he said.

He hopes that in the future, his name will be associated with that of a true actor.

"You know that kind of actor -- if that person appears in a project, you definitely want to see it. That's the kind of actor I want to become," said Lee.

Allure Korea released photos Tuesday from its upcoming June issue, together with photos from behind the scenes featuring Lee.

Lee most recently starred opposite actress Park Shin-hye in the popular TV drama "Pinocchio."

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505191323087938702_2  
  • Like 8

He hopes that in the future, his name will be associated with that of a true actor.

"You know that kind of actor -- if that person appears in a project, you definitely want to see it. That's the kind of actor I want to become " said lee..

Imho..i think he is already become one..

• Like 5

I love all JS allure pictures..they are all seductive..hahaha!!:lol::lol: He's really something..can't explain his peculiar charm..lol..:D:D I was captivated and mesmerized..really good...ugh!!i have nothing to say anymore..(speechless)..:P:lol: 

(credit to the owner)

McDreamy...:D

tumblr_inline_nokz07G6L51sp3v51_500.png

McSteamy...:lol:lee-jong-suk-1.jpg

• Like 6

And for my shipper heart..:lol::lol: Gosh! I just love them..my happy pill..:D:D 

Guys, is it just me or everybody also feels that the universe conspires to bring them together..hehehe...:P:P

tumblr_nnpxnpHuA51sl7awmo3_r1_1280.jpg

IPOf8f_wowA-600x776.jpg

lee-jong-suk-2.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201502052Q==

(credit to the owners of these photos)

• Like 8

tumblr_noljg00flj1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_noljg00flj1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

Lee Jong Suk Allure Interview- June 2015 Issue

Cr: DC  

Thanks @Rania, can u understand them? just give me the gist..hahaha.:D:D.

​Calling our Korean translators..hehehe...please..pretty please...:lol::lol::lol:THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Edited by Amber03
  • Like 4