[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

tumblr_ng77xriUqO1s5mzp6o1_1280.jpg

blackinkonpaper:

When you’re drawn to her because she shines so bright. When you can’t help the need to hold her tight. When she is no longer a mystery but you crave to know more. When you don’t even know what you’re smiling for. Because with her by your side…there is only that blinding light. So bright. So bright.

Guest nyahh

I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE. THAT SMILE!!!! SO PRECIOUS!!! :wub::wub::wub:

OMG!!! BICEPS!!!!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

I'm having some Darling Couple feels. I was actually browsing my folder with pictures full of them (yes that's how invested I am huhu I don't do this normally you know. The only other person who has a folder in my laptop is Chris Evans bc he's my bb LOLOLOL) and I miss them. No news...... :( (aside from those alluring JS allure photoshoot, huhuhuhu they're soooo goood that it made me want to see him more lololol)

So let's just delude ourselves for a while alright? Missing their wedding day again (as Inha and Dalpo :P:wub::wub::wub:

This song is toooo sweet too (hopefully it's night time or somewhere not too hot for you bc I feel that this song is best to listen to on a summer night, when you're dancing slowly with your special someone and the moon is shining bright.. probably at a beach and aside from this music, the only thing you can hear are the waves crashing on the beach ;) ): 

tumblr_nojh0kq5aU1qbkte5o1_540.jpg

[sTARCAST] "I am going to love her"……Lee Jong Suk’s heart fluttering eve of love confession.

naverenter | 2015.05.18 16:39

tumblr_inline_nojik0o3ub1sp3v51_540.png

Do I look nervous? It is indeed a very important day. What day is it today? It is time to confess my love to her. It is my Valentine’s Day. 

tumblr_inline_nojikguq6t1sp3v51_540.png

As I was thinking about her I smiled even before I noticed it. I wonder how she would react. Did she wait for today to come as desperately as me? 

tumblr_inline_nojil4Wlbk1sp3v51_540.png

I woke up in down like the old days when I had a school trip. But still I have to wait more to see her, why is time going so slow? 

tumblr_inline_nojilpfRWv1sp3v51_540.png

“Today is a love confession day” 

tumblr_inline_nojim7CRON1sp3v51_540.png

I am going to write a letter first. Something that is hard to speak out yet can express in words. I am going to write every letter with my sincere mind. I even learned how to use typewriter for today. 

tumblr_inline_nojinbgjhB1sp3v51_540.png

My hands got all sweat, I am very nervous~♩ 

tumblr_inline_nojiogqUFT1sp3v51_540.png

Thought about words to write~♪ 

tumblr_inline_nojip3gQBv1sp3v51_540.png

♬ But I’m still not good at expressing my mind to you ~ 

Read Morehttp://m.star.naver.com/leejongsuk/news/end?id=5146696&langCode=en&platform=twitter_en 

• Like 11

Guest nyahh

Delulu? Okay, delulu. :P The events happened on different dates anyway. Or wait, is that what "TOO" means? :P Delulu. Yup. Delulu :lol:

11313740_1433028197015085_1437070800_n.j

cr kwonsyra02

Guest nyahh

Somebody's SURFING!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT. :wub: OMG. LOL, ughhh I'm a trash. :lol::lol::lol: He looks too good in that picture.. wait, I always seem to say it when new pictures arrive??? I can't choose? He's just that good looking?? I love the pictures where he's smiling. HAHAHA JS is now surfer boy. :P AWWW I WANT HD COPIES PLSSS HAHAHAHAHA 

HAHAHA OKAY WAIT, IS HE SURFING? LOLOLOLOL I assumed it coz it looks like he's surfing :lol::lol: Whatever, he's still surfer boy to me. :P

- - -

Surfer boy, somebody's saying HI! :P:wub::lol: (DELULUUUUUUUUU)

30339-179298.jpg

ctto 

Edited by nyahh

Guest kiyeujay

Haha, too much delulu. I'm quite shock , but I like the pic Js is surfing best. Too handsome boy. :wub:

Article has some points make me lol :D :

My ‘date- course’ with her? Hmm, we are going to ride a bike as wishing her to fell down in front of me. Please pray that this will happen~

I am going to kiss you on your cheek tomorrow~

=)) =))

The dispatch journalist wrote or s.o wrote ???

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest nyahh

:tears: my post yesterday went blank? Ohh soompi

​Oh dear :( Just bear with it, they're still adjusting to the new database and sometimes there are still glitches -- they're working on it so we just need to be patient, although there are times that it can get frustrating :( Can you remember it? :D  

​Oh dear :( Just bear with it, they're still adjusting to the new database and sometimes there are still glitches -- they're working on it so we just need to be patient, although there are times that it can get frustrating :( Can you remember it? :D  

• Like 3