[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

Some men say that they keep their hair because they like their girlfriend/spouse comb through the hair with her fingers ( i don't have to explain in detail)..men do enjoy women stroking their hair softly (as in ep6 when in ha is taming dalpo's hair)...errr what does this has to do with darling couple??

ps: ehem! Ehem! @cloe i hope i give an insightful information

Cr to owner

Edited by aydenJ

Guest aydenJ

Cr to owner

Lets bring the passion back. Love darling

jongsuk's ears turn red if he is embarassed...he is indeed! 

Their first kiss, his most memorable favourite kiss!

Edited by aydenJ

Guest morning_mist

Oh.... i miss my beloved darling couple ^^ thanks for the updates chingus...months have passed but i cant still move on from these two adorbs....Ottoke?

#sukkiexxxssinz

Guest nyahh

Everyone seems a bit down recently? Was it because of the move from the temporary forum where many important events happened? (yeah we want those 40 pages back ASAAAAP please) Or because of the lack of updates? Or just life in general? (I'm down because of my exam which I'm 99% sure I messed up HAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:)

Whatever it is, I hope everyone doesn’t lose focus as to why we’re supporting the Darling Couple. :D:D:D 

So just to serve as a little reminder... I made a timeline (thanks to the help of internet  and previous posts… if the post/picture looks familiar to you, then you might have posted it. So THANK YOU. :D though there might still be more since these are the only things I can remember):

- - -

PRE-PINOCCHIO

• Beyond Closet S/S 2009 by Ko Taeyong [November]

In here, we know that LJS modeled for the event and PSH came as a  model and as a friend of the designer, Ko Taeyong.

They were still young back then, just around 19-20 y/o (international age). Are they aware of each other's presence already during this time? Probably not. Maybe JS knows SH as the actress, but not personally. 

2968332362_6197899f6b.jpg

Source: thexoxokids

• 2012 KBS Drama Awards [December]

JS apparently MC-ed the event with Yoo Joon-Sang and he also won the Newcomer Award for his role in School 2013. SH too, won an award for the One-Act Special (actress) for her role in Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost. (Source: dramabeans)

Hmm. They're probably aware of each other already but just in terms of actor and actress.  JS didn't present the award to SH so it doesn't look like they have a direct interaction.

LeeJongSeok6.jpg

ParkShinHye5.jpg

cr as tagged

• Jambangee S/S 2013 [February]

This is their first "official" meeting. JS is already an endorser of the brand, and SH was new. They first met "officially" during the photoshoot for the S/S collection of the brand.

They were still a bit awkward and still have some reservations, but who would've thought that this will be the start of a beautiful friendship and many more collaborations in the future? During this time, SH was doing her FBND drama and JS was shooting a movie (The Face Reader). Hmm. Didn't JS say that he can relate to Go Dokmi (SH's role in the drama)?

Can somebody give me the link of the exact interview? HAHA . I can't find it.

But I found one where he mentioned that he's watching FBND. It's in an interview with Campus10. Here:

1. Recently, “School” is very popular and has attracted a lot of attention, can you still take a rest despite all this?

Yes, I slept well and did a number of photo-shoots, I also am currently filming for a movie. I usually like to watch television when I’m at home, and so in the last few days, the first thing I do when I wake up is to watch “Next Door Flower Boy”.

Source: hitoritabi

84006375.jpg

ctto

Here's the video of the interview:

tumblr_nnr69y5bqI1tkq3l4o1_250.gif tumblr_nnr69y5bqI1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

tumblr_nnr69y5bqI1tkq3l4o3_250.gif tumblr_nnr69y5bqI1tkq3l4o4_250.gif

tumblr_nnr69y5bqI1tkq3l4o5_250.gif tumblr_nnr69y5bqI1tkq3l4o6_250.gif

pienocchio:

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk for Jambangee 2013 S/S (x)

The first meeting of our Darling Couple.

• Jambangee F/W 2013 [August]

2nd meeting (that we know of) for their Jambangee F/W Photoshoot. JS's busy filming I Hear Your Voice during this time. And I think SH's about to start filming for The Heirs. Only a few months passed but they have become closer and they're even texting each other already. :D

This was what JS stated of SH when they first met:

tumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo3_250.gif tumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo1_250.gif

tumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo2_250.gif tumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo5_r1_250.gif

tobikokaru:

“These jackets are too thick.” - Perv Jong Suk 

And this is further confirmation of how they're much closer during this time. ;)

tumblr_net4u8B12Y1tkq3l4o1_250.gif tumblr_net4u8B12Y1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

tumblr_net4u8B12Y1tkq3l4o3_250.gif tumblr_net4u8B12Y1tkq3l4o4_250.gif

tumblr_net4u8B12Y1tkq3l4o5_250.gif tumblr_net4u8B12Y1tkq3l4o6_250.gif

pienocchio:

Flustered Shinhye; Aegyo Jongsuk.

Here's the video:

• 2013 SBS Drama Awards [December]

Both attended the awards and are even seated close to each other since their tables are side by side. JS won an Excellence Award for I Hear Your Voice and SH won an Excellence Award for Heirs.

This was the time where they're standing side by side. ;)

tumblr_nbscrwFyoZ1sl7awmo1_250.gif 

JS can't stop looking already. :P 

tumblr_myp7q2WACx1siqvhio5_250.gif

Ctto

This was also the time when JS asked SH to star with him on Dr. Stranger. He mentioned it in one of his Post-Pinocchio Interview.

pienocchio:

[Reunited with Park Shin Hye]

“During the 2013 SBS Drama Awards, Shin Hye and I sat next to each other during the ceremony. Back then, I told her we should work together on ‘Doctor Stranger;’ I knew that she was reviewing the script at the time so I told her 'Let’s do it together,’ but she was already committed to the film, "The Tailors” so she couldn’t do it. I’m very happy that we were able to meet again. It’s rare to meet good actors among my age group. If we were to participated in that project the acting would’ve been different, she portrayed the lovable charming character very well.“ Source: thestar

• September 4, 2014

SH confirmed her casting for Pinocchio.

Source: soompi

• September 12, 2014

JS confirmed his casting for Pinocchio.

Source: soompi

I was just wondering why SH confirmed first before JS? Lololol not a big deal even, it's just that in the interview post pinocchio he's so sure of their pairing.. Hmm. Must be just technical matters probably. :D

• First Script Reading [October]

Here we first see them together again.

HAHA but are there other pictures aside from this though? Probably one with JS and SH interacting? LOLOLOL.

Pin_Reading.jpg

ctto

• Pinocchio Press Conference [November]

We first got to see the whole Pinocchio gang and we had a snippet of JS and SH's chemistry for Pinocchio. We don't know if it's just lip service or if he really means (I'm pretty sure he means it HAHA :wub:) it but JS is already so vocal on SH's prettiness. :P 

tumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o1_250.gif tumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o4_r1_250.gif tumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o5_r1_250.gif tumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o7_r1_250.gif tumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o8_r1_250.gif

pienocchio:

Park Shin Hye is just really pretty (

).

- - -

OKAY. They still have an interview after the press conference but basically that's just it. HAHA WHEW. It's just Pre-Pinocchio days and they already met many times. What a coincidence. :D:wub::D:wub:

HAHAHA I thought I was doing a thesis because I keep on looking for sources. LOLOLOL Thank you again to the creators of the gifs/pictures/videos. It's hard to paste the picture here, but I bet it's even harder to make all those. So thank you again. :D:D:D

Edited by nyahh

• 2012 KBS Drama Awards [December]

JS apparently MC-ed the event with Yoo Joon-Sang and he also won the Newcomer Award for his role in School 2013. SH too, won an award for the One-Act Special (actress) for her role in Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost. (Source: dramabeans)

Hmm. They're probably aware of each other already but just in terms of actor and actress.  JS didn't present the award to SH so it doesn't look like they have a direct interaction.

​This timeline is great @nyahh!

This is similar to what I'm planning to do for the first page too!

The funny thing about KBS Drama Awards in 2012 is that it's held on the same night as SBS Drama Awards, which is on the 31st of December, the last day of the year. They always ring in the New Years during the show so that means the Darling Couple actually spent 3 consecutive New Years Eves together....or at least in the same room haha

• 2012: KBS Drama Awards
  • 2013: SBS Drama Awards
  • 2014: SBS Drama Awards

They were in a few events together too! such as:

2012.10.04 The 17th Annual PIFF Busan International Film Festival

2012.10.05 The 17th Annual Busan International Film Festival APAN Blue Carpet

and funny enough.....

2012.10.04 Seoul Gimpo Airport to Busan Kimhae Airport

201210041237779574_506d05220b525_59_201220121004125658696_59_20121004125802.jpg?

• Like 11

Guest nyahh

@aydenJ everyone seems a bit down (myself included) that's why we need a mood booster! Just imagine.. this is BEFORE they spent time majority of the day due to filming.. hahaha I'll try to make for Pinocchio days but those are a loooot of memories. :lol::lol:

@myaShe their story is like a movie indeed. :P Whew, I'm having goosebumps just putting those events together. LOLOLOL :lol::lol:

@pienocchio OMG ANOTHER COINCIDENCE? HAHAHA :phew::wub: I'm so glad that you like it. You could just incorporate some of the works but most are your pictures/gifs though so just do what you see fit. I love our first page already. Thank you for taking the time to edit and improve the first page. :D:D:D  Oh and of course, all the things that you do for our Darling Couple are highly appreciated. Thank you!!! :D

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

HAHA okay.. soo.. I still can't stop listening to the MV JS starred in. And the song is titled "My Valentine" right? And it's about the feeling someone has while he's getting ready to meet his "valentine" right? And... 

Valentine Red wine
My valentine My Darling

that's the last part of the lyrics. That's the part where JS finished preparing and is off to meet his valentine, his darling. :P And who do we know as the darling? :phew::phew::phew: (Delulu mind, can't sleep so this is me making a mess out of myself and delulu-ing so hard loool) 

Took a screencap and edited the colors a bit and WHY IS HIS EAR RED? What's he thinking huh? Not to mention that lip bite. Unfff. HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::phew::wub:

tumblr_nogg1wUBrA1qbkte5o1_540.jpg

Guest nyahh

Okay.. so I looked at the  Pinocchio Daum Cafe, and since @k_xs was asking me about it (sorry, looks like I can't answer your question since they didn't state the reason) and I tried translating it so I might as well post it here. Please don't take this out of Soompi (or it depends on you but just be discreet about it lol, and if you do, credit me will you? lol not sure if this is even worth crediting. it sucksss haha) cz I'm not even supposed to take it out of their Daum Cafe HAHA. It's just our dirty little secret alright? LOL (I know it's impossible since it's a public forum, but just don't take it out if you can please HAHA :P)

So the latest post was dated 05/15/15. Hmm. I didn't buy the DVD so I don't know if the announcement is applicable to those who did, but here's the announcement anyway: 

Pinocchio Director’s Cut BR/DVD Promotion Team.

Regarding the Blu-Ray/DVD urgent vote.

Please read the announcement carefully.

Voting Deadline: May 18, 6 PM

1.   Prepayment benefits employee ID card neck strap Vote

(1)        YGN Logo (blue) (2) MSC (red) (3) Pinocchio Logo (blue) (4) YGN, MSC

Noted Items: Within the parentheses are the colors and the neck strap’s color too. Please enter your questions about the logos’ neck strap color.

(4) Please select the case’s number and neck strap’s color too.

(Neck strap color: black, red, blue, gray)

Go here to vote -> http://epollia.com/q/3o1nqr

+ Aside from the neck strap color and logo, both sides of the employee ID card itself are produced (?)

(4) Case’s number neckstrap

Please select YGN, MSC alternately

2.   BR/DVD Box Logo Vote

(1)BD-YGN /DVD-MSC (2) all YGN (3) all MSC (4) no logo

Noted Items: Box Design’s broadcasting company diary reporter’s notebook

Logo is planned to be a paper within a page. (?)

Go here to vote -> http://epollia.com/q/3o1nqr

Please refer to the pictures below to select the box.

tumblr_noh5ezxEfs1qbkte5o1_540.png

Fans, hang on until the whole BR/DVD pack set will be revealed!

tumblr_noh5ezxEfs1qbkte5o2_540.png

tumblr_noh5ezxEfs1qbkte5o3_540.png

- - -

I placed a question mark on those parts where I'm not entirely sure how to put in english, but basically you get the gist of it right?

So the last part is just reminding everyone not to take it out of their Daum (WHICH I DID LOL I FEEL SO BAD HAHA)

Anyway, in short, looks like it's going to be released laterrrr again. Probably mid June or early July since up to now they're still having votes. HAHA THOSE KISSES ARE TAKING TOO LONG TO ARRIVE :(

Also what does this sound like to you in english? "팩샷" romanized is "paek richard simmons" HAHA does it sound like Pack set? LOL. 

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

SH has an event today! It's for the Amore Pacific Pink Ribbon Love Marathon :D She looks good in pink. ;):wub:

CFKycUiUUAAwyj3.jpg

cr:NaverCafe via StyleH_

11283274_398909046961186_116251061_n.jpg

cr leemisook84

11282188_1556738374587946_742379463_n.jp

cr choiappeal

11271030_1586701198246383_77591458_n.jpg

cr happy0195

via StyleH_