[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

I just remembered... did that COMING SOON video about their breakup kiss CAME AT ALL? SBS ~ what a troll. :lol::lol:

Also... looks like JS leans his head to the right when he's kissing? So did they strategically placed them in that position (ep 8) so the kiss won't be super seen? Coz it might be too hot for the viewers? ;):lol::wub:

- - -

tumblr_niar2oTPP81qd2lloo2_540.jpg

tumblr_niar2oTPP81qd2lloo4_540.jpg

tumblr_niar2oTPP81qd2lloo1_540.jpg

tumblr_niar2oTPP81qd2lloo3_540.jpg

Dal-In Couple: Kiss.

Source: house-romanoff

Edited by nyahh

finally i was able to log in the new version of forum. thank u nyah! i followed her post!

it is supposed to ease our way but was finding it not so easy to find our forum.

hope there wont be any more shocks! hope dvd will be released soon to energise us!

any news about our couple? read somewhere that PSH might act in some movie? is it true? wht abt LJS? he usually looks like a workaholic! missing seeing them!

• Like 4

Guest nyahh

@suejee2014 hahaha yeyy! glad you're back here too! :D:D:D And I'm sorry but I can't give you any news abt the Darling Couple, I can only give you the feels. HAHAHA ;):lol::lol: I'm wondering about that too, didn't JS say he's considering movies too? Didn't SH turned down that movie offer? Or is there any new offer?

- - -

I'm feeling sentimental right now. They really have a loooot of cute and romantic moments in Pinocchio huh? And Dalpo (or was it JS) really loves touching Inha's face huhhhh? :wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo2_250.gif tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo10_r1_250.gif tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo1_250.gif tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo9_r2_250.gif tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo4_r3_250.gif

Because I liked you. Because I really liked you.

Source: dokmis

Guest kiyeujay

finally i was able to log in the new version of forum. thank u nyah! i followed her post!

it is supposed to ease our way but was finding it not so easy to find our forum.

hope there wont be any more shocks! hope dvd will be released soon to energise us!any news about our couple? read somewhere that PSH might act in some movie? is it true? wht abt LJS? he usually looks like a workaholic! missing seeing them!

​I read somewhere that SH won't take any film due to her studying, but i don't know if she get an interesting role as same as In Ha, I also hear JS is considering a movies, well, hope he can do soon, i like to watch him in cinema( super perfect ha ha) :sweatingbullets: and hear his sexy voice :sweatingbullets: I like him best in Hot Young Blood, still  hopefully he can cooperate with Park Bo Young again 

Edited by kiyeujay

I just remembered... did that COMING SOON video about their breakup kiss CAME AT ALL? SBS ~ what a troll. :lol::lol:

​I had forgotten LOL

And we still have to wait another one month for dvd...

Coming soon = just 6 months -_-

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

Damn I just woke up and I see new pictures/vids of Jong Suk. :w00t: (HAHAHA scary emoticon but it says 'WOOT' and really WOOT :lol:) He really exudes a different aura these days huh? He's really looking manly. (Okay, I'm not only saying this because Shin Hye wants a manly man. :P) But honestly, look at him on those short IG vids posted by @Rania Zeid (THANK YOU HUHU I LOVE YOUUUU) he's "transitioning". I can actually really see him playing alpha male type of characters these days. Whew JS-ah, I just woke up and you're already making this day a lot better. :P:D:lol: He's sooo different. What did he do during his vacation huh? Now I'm curious. It's so fast. Just after Pinocchio he still has that cute boy charm, and now... DAMN. He's hot. As in, whew different type of hot. 

tumblr_ln6xcoGlxp1qge8c5.gif

tumblr_inline_mq53t2foE01qz4rgp.gif

Guest aydenJ

@Rania thanks..jongsuk looks hotter these days! Agree with @nyahh sukkie has this unexplainable manly vibes..a more ki ha myung type. I like his persona now but i miss cutie sukkie. Anyhow, i understand it when he said he is already 27 doing aeygo does not suit him anymore...

nevermind sukkie, spare your aeygo to the only person we know who. We know how much SHe enjoys your aeygo!! I can't imagine both of you aeygo-ing to each other!!

cr to owner

Lee Jong Suk Features in Jung Yeop’s MV Teaser for “My Valentine”

Lee Jong Suk Features in Jung Yeop’s MV Teaser for “My Valentine”

Actor Lee Jong Suk has been chosen to star in the music video for Brown Eyed Soul Jung Yeop’s brand new song titled “My Valentine.”

On May 13, Jung Yeop’s agency, Santa Music, released a music video teaser video that features Lee Jong Suk.

A representative of the agency confirmed, “Lee Jong Suk will be starring in the music video of Jung Yeop’s title track ‘My Valentine’ from his third full-length album ‘Merry Go Round.’”

The teaser video shows glimpses of the actor as Jung Yeop’s smooth and relaxing voice can be heard in the background, melting the hearts of fans.

Meanwhile, Jung Yeop’s album “Merry Go Round” is set for release on May 15.

lee jong suk

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/12/lee-jong-suk-features-in-jung-yeops-mv-teaser-for-my-valentine/

• Like 8

Brown Eyed Soul's Jung Yeop releases MV teaser for 'My Valentine' featuring Lee Jong Suk!

May 12, 2015 @ 11:40 pm

Viewers should be pleasantly surprised to see the actor Lee Jong Suk is featured inJung Yeop's MV teaser!

Jung Yeop's MV teaser for title track "My Valentine" from his upcoming third album 'Merry Go Round' was released, and the 30 second teaser gives just the slightest peek at what the full MV will be like. We see the handsome Lee Jong Suk look up as he takes a sip of his drink and smiles, along with Jung Yeop's beautiful, smooth voice playing in the background.

SEE ALSO: [Op-Ed] Smile, V!

Jung Yeop's album 'Merry Go Round' will be released on May 15! And after that, Jung Yeop will have his solo concert 'Be My Valentine' from May 21 to 25 at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/brown-eyed-souls-jung-yeop-releases-mv-teaser-for-my-valentine-featuring-lee-jong-suk

• Like 4