[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Naiyun

hello ;) Good luck everyone:)!!! I love reading all your post  and pictures : X: X: X

cr- as tagged

Edited by Naiyun

@nyahh You're welcome.. i didn't do much actually. Anyway, what happened to the forum just now? I was trying to load the page and it was taking such a long time and when I manage to load the page I saw so many duplicate posts of yours I knew the forum just snapped.  I hope the new forum will be ready soon... 

Couldn't let the day ends without posting here...this is really crazy and beautiful!...hahaha!(visiting this thread is like a routine for me..hehehe).. Guys please don't ever change!! Lets support Darling Couple till the end, even when they have different drama partners in the future...ok???xD:D9_9 THANK YOU!

And because you all made me ecstatic with all your posts! Let me share my delulu moment too..hehe..This song keeps running on my mind while imagining this!  (let me quote some lines)

(Because your kiss) your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss is on my list of the best things in life
(Because your kiss) your kiss I can´t resist
Because your kiss is what I miss when I turn out the light

(Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall & John Oates)

(credit to the owner of this pic)

For Choi In ha's part at the Semir promo:

Inha ah, what's for dinner?

Don't feel like dining out, why not you cook for me?

What time you off work? Let me fetch you. 

Yoorae's part for the Semir promo:

Choi Dalpo: Lee Jong Suk? That long legged guy is not as handsome as me.

Yoorae: I have an idea! Lee Jong Suk like to do the "peace" hand gesture right? Find a "dou bi" (I don't know the exact english word for this... should be someone who is funny and a little silly) goddess to do the hand gesture together with him. (I don't understand the rest of what she said...)

Reporter Jang Hyun Kyu: Are you not scared that Lee Jong Suk's fan will beat you up?

Choi Dalpo: Boss, I'm going to fetch my wife. Bye... Fighting!

Yoorae: Choi Dalpo.. You!!

Please bear with me guys... I know both languages but not good at translating and sometimes it's difficult to find the exact english word to match the chinese wording... And I don't come from China... sometimes their Chinese is too difficult for me even though both languages are my first language.

A big thanks sweet xD xD 

cr: as tagged

Guest nyahh

@nyahh You're welcome.. i didn't do much actually. Anyway, what happened to the forum just now? I was trying to load the page and it was taking such a long time and when I manage to load the page I saw so many duplicate posts of yours I knew the forum just snapped.  I hope the new forum will be ready soon... 

​Sorry for all those duplicate posts. I was trying to post something then it didn't load so I keep on refreshing the page and apparently it's posting the post I was trying to post whenever I refresh the page. :o:o:o I wish the new forum will be ready soon too! Hahaha I edited those posts and filled them with new contents so I hope you don't mind me spamming the page. It's a nightmare on my part too. xDxDxD I know how hard it is to translate so we really really really appreciate all your efforts. Thank you dear!! :D:D:D Hope to see more of you here. :D:D:D 

Guest nyahh

요즘 자꾸 이뻐지는 박신혜♡
광고촬영장에서~~~~ #박신혜
#서희영

cr seoheeyoung IG via khjpearl

(my) trans: These days constantly pretty Park Shin Hye ♡ Filming advertisement ~~~~ #ParkShinHye #SeoHuiYeong

요즘 자꾸 이뻐지는 박신혜♡
광고촬영장에서~~~~ #박신혜
#서희영

cr seoheeyoung IG via khjpearl

(my) trans: These days constantly pretty Park Shin Hye ♡ Filming advertisement ~~~~ #ParkShinHye #SeoHuiYeong

Ohh she is sooooo gorgeous  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by k_xs

Guest nyahh

Oh yes, reminds me of pino wedding scene hihi :wub:

​I wonder what's the photoshoot for? Visa I guess? Coz she usually looks glamorous on those Visa ads. :x:x So I saw her schedule for May, and she'll be in the Chanel Fashion Show tomorrow? I can't wait to see what she'll look like. Ofc she'll be beautiful. HAHA Any news on JS tho? Is his photoshoot in Hawaii still not over? xDxDxD They're really busy. Photoshoots and advertisement filming everywhere. Whew xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

@nyahh These gifs really make me want to watch pinocchio again :wub:

​OH DEAR I FEEEEL YOU SO MUCH. I want to watch Pinocchio again cz I'm sure it's never going to be boring but I can't find the time and I'M SCARED I'll succumb to another post drama obsession. Haven't watched the drama since last January after it ended, but here I am, almost 5 months later, still a Pinocchio/Darling Couple trash. xDxDxD At this rate I'll just spend the year obsessing over them. (longest time I ever did, really haha. And when I obsess over sthg, I really really OBSESS. As in spiraling down to insanity. Oh goood. xDxDxD) Just kidding. HAHA xDxDxD

​OH DEAR I FEEEEL YOU SO MUCH. I want to watch Pinocchio again cz I'm sure it's never going to be boring but I can't find the time and I'M SCARED I'll succumb to another post drama obsession. Haven't watched the drama since last January after it ended, but here I am, almost 5 months later, still a Pinocchio/Darling Couple trash. xDxDxD At this rate I'll just spend the year obsessing over them. (longest time I ever did, really haha. And when I obsess over sthg, I really really OBSESS. As in spiraling down to insanity. Oh goood. xDxDxD) Just kidding. HAHA xDxDxD

​I really understand you dear xD xD xD
I don't want to watch it now because I know I'll want to watch it again when the DVD is released so I'll wait...

Hahahaha What pinocchio done to me?  :S 

Guest nyahh

I know this scene is about Inha and Dad but.. I can't help but wonder, what was JS thinking of SH during this scene? Is he amazed of SH? Or attracted? xDxDxD I remember he said in one of his interviews post Pinocchio that: “There is a certain attraction I feel towards pretty people who willingly expose their comical side." (Source: Soompi) and didn't Dramafever said that SH deserved the title of Romantic Comedy Queen? So there you go JS~ah. Whatever attraction you feel towards those type of people, keep it up. Coz you're surely near one who's showing that side of her in her dramas. :P:P:P DELULUUUUUU xDxDxD (Hey it's Delulu Sunday! :P)

- - -

pienocchio:

Dal Pyeong is 500% done.

Guest nyahh

​I really understand you dear xD xD xD
I don't want to watch it now because I know I'll want to watch it again when the DVD is released so I'll wait...

Hahahaha What pinocchio done to me?  :S 

​I envy youuu. The DVD's probably gonna be A LOOOT better (HD quality all the way, extra scenes OMG :o) and they'll probably show those scenes of Hyung with the lawyer so the story's gonna feel a lot more complete. :D:D:D About Pinocchio.. it's taken over our minds, that's for sure. :P:P:P

Guest nyahh

My delulu mind imagines this as JS and SH already married and living in one house and this is their morning routine. Both are running late for work and SH saw JS's tie's askew so she's fixing it. And there you go. Morning routine for them, but it's gonna be so hot and adorable at the same time (like how does that happen, even?!) coz both looks so gorgeous. xDxDxD :x:x:x (effects of Delulu Sunday I'm sorry)

cr as tagged