[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

cr: as tagged

:x 

​You just need the church bells ringing and someone sprinkling them with flowers, and they're all set to get married. :x Sooo in love with these two, urggg. xD 

Guest kiyeujay

@rania and Nyahh, I would like to get information to Baeksang also.  How can I attend the event.  If I go I want to do both event if I can.  I would likely be in S Korea on or before the 25th and will stay thru June 5th.  If you also know his flight from korea to hk too.  Let me know.  I want to plan it.  I have to see SH and JS.

The 51st Paeksang Arts Awards ceremony will be held at Kyung Hee University's Peace Palace Hall in Seoul on May 26, 2015.

cre: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/51st_Paeksang_Arts_Awards

Sorry idk how to buy tickets :P

////

cre: Viola思凡 = )) =)) 

Hopefully, s.o can edit Spiderman Lee. 

Edited by kiyeujay

​You just need the church bells ringing and someone sprinkling them with flowers, and they're all set to get married. :x Sooo in love with these two, urggg. xD 

​I always think the same thing when I look at this pic :P

And same here: 

cr:as tagged

Guest nyahh

​I always think the same thing when I look at this pic :P

And same here: 

cr:as tagged

I FEEEL YOUU!! HAHAHA. ​I don't know why, but why is it that when it comes to these two,.. imagining those type of things (getting married, having a family, etc) are not so hard? Like.. my imagination just naturally does it for me. I don't even need to think hard, the scenarios just come out. xD:P:x

@nyahh, I'll be going with my sister and hubby will take care of the girls.  My plan is attend baeksang, visit SH parent's restaurant, JS parent's pension, and his fanmeeting in HK, and the rest i to explore S.Korea and shop shop shop in S.Korea and HK.  And if SH has fanmeeting while i'm there I'll go to.  

Delu Thursday, right?  Love all your imagination ladies.  They are really wild.

Guest nyahh

@nyahh, I'll be going with my sister and hubby will take care of the girls.  My plan is attend baeksang, visit SH parent's restaurant, JS parent's pension, and his fanmeeting in HK, and the rest i to explore S.Korea and shop shop shop in S.Korea and HK.  And if SH has fanmeeting while i'm there I'll go to.  

Delu Thursday, right?  Love all your imagination ladies.  They are really wild.

​Delulu Monday, Delulu Tues, Delulu Wed, soo yup, we're nearing the end of our Delulu Thurs. xD It's just imagination so the sky is the limit. xD 

Abt your trip... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. LIKE, I can't even be jealous, bc just imagining someone who's a fan of both SH and JS and getting to experience those things, LIKE WOW. THAT WOULD BE THE WILDEST DREAM. :D And you're going to do it!! Woooow!!! :D We'll try to help you so your trip could go as smooth as possible, but ofc @Rania has better suggestions or anyone here who's been to SK? Any suggestions? HAHAHA :D 

Guest nyahh

Goodnight chingus. Haha I'm dead tired. Will study when I wake up so I'll just pop in here from time to time. :D Don't forget to reach for the goal when you see it (or in JS's case - when you feel it HAHAHA) so in the end, no matter what happens, you know in yourself that you did your best, and you'll smile. :D And who knows? You could be like JS, Just look at that smile. xD He reached the goal. :P Victorious! :D 

ctto

​Delulu Monday, Delulu Tues, Delulu Wed, soo yup, we're nearing the end of our Delulu Thurs. xD It's just imagination so the sky is the limit. xD 

Abt your trip... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. LIKE, I can't even be jealous, bc just imagining someone who's a fan of both SH and JS and getting to experience those things, LIKE WOW. THAT WOULD BE THE WILDEST DREAM. :D And you're going to do it!! Woooow!!! :D We'll try to help you so your trip could go as smooth as possible, but ofc @Rania has better suggestions or anyone here who's been to SK? Any suggestions? HAHAHA :D 

​never been to SK and dreaming of going someday.. just wanna say Happy Trip @mygirls and unlike @nyahh am so ENVIOUS like so green with envy haha..

I FEEEL YOUU!! HAHAHA. ​I don't know why, but why is it that when it comes to these two,.. imagining those type of things (getting married, having a family, etc) are not so hard? Like.. my imagination just naturally does it for me. I don't even need to think hard, the scenarios just come out. xD:P:x

​HAHAHA i know, right?

I really don't know what happens between these two but they look perfect together ^_^

Edited by k_xs

@nyahh, thanks. If anyone on this thread has info, your help is really appreciated...thanks:D..

@sapienta, it will be my first trip to S.Korea, so i'm really looking forward to it.  I will make sure to share and bring back lots of eye popping pictures.  Hoping to see both at Baeksang.  My eyes will be on radar...

Edited by mygirls

@rania and Nyahh, I would like to get information to Baeksang also.  How can I attend the event.  If I go I want to do both event if I can.  I would likely be in S Korea on or before the 25th and will stay thru June 5th.  If you also know his flight from korea to hk too.  Let me know.  I want to plan it.  I have to see SH and JS.

​i think tkts will be distributed on stars' agencies who will attend the event, and agencies will give it to fans in DC or Fc, also some fans will be waiting outside the venue to get tkts...

so as far as i know  there is no online site  to buy them from... 

@rania, thanks for info.  I just text my cousin who knows some friends from Korea while they were studying at USC, and in touch with my cousin in HK, and her aunt in law is manager for all concerts and fanmeeting so hopefully if she is in connection to LJS fanmeeting I may be able to get VIP passess.  If you can give me the address of jS parents pension that would be great.  I have SH parents restaurant address and info.  I will keep you all posted.

@Rania Zeid i saw your post in Jong Suk's forum not sure if you've posted it here. I didn't read through it at first but now when I read the article, seems like Semir is looking for a female model to endorse the brand. They are asking fans to vote or guess (not too sure which...) the next female model who will be endorsing the brand together with Jong Suk. From what I can read, it says: So who's the next Semir goddess. Please tell me. Palli help Jong Suk find his goddess. 

@rania, thanks for info.  I just text my cousin who knows some friends from Korea while they were studying at USC, and in touch with my cousin in HK, and her aunt in law is manager for all concerts and fanmeeting so hopefully if she is in connection to LJS fanmeeting I may be able to get VIP passess.  If you can give me the address of jS parents pension that would be great.  I have SH parents restaurant address and info.  I will keep you all posted.

LjS"  parents pension

http://cafe.daum.net/jypension

http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/59953793311/daum-jypension

i also recommend this place in Seoul 

http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/117781207778/recommended-seoul-guesthouse-minari-house

@Rania Zeid i saw your post in Jong Suk's forum not sure if you've posted it here. I didn't read through it at first but now when I read the article, seems like Semir is looking for a female model to endorse the brand. They are asking fans to vote or guess (not too sure which...) the next female model who will be endorsing the brand together with Jong Suk. From what I can read, it says: So who's the next Semir goddess. Please tell me. Palli help Jong Suk find his goddess. 

Please Semir, please make the right choice   9_9

HAHAHA a girl can dream, right?