[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@Imhpsh, this was explained in the 1st or 2nd episode, in the childhood flashbacks, because while he isn't biologically her uncle, but documents state that he is, so it isn't exactly a lie. pinnochios can't lie but when they believe sincerely in one thing like that person who thought he saw dal-po's dad, it wasn't the truth but he thought he did so it was truth for him, they won't hiccup. sorry, can't explain it well. 

Guest eppas05

Hello my chingus here;) I just finished Pinocchio Episode 4, I am so amazed with all the cast and the rest of the crew, they made me in awe, laughed so hard especially the imagination of uri InHa' appa that I think my neighbor heard me and cried with the 2 brothers knowing that their father died with his crew. I have to keep replaying this episode and still done the same, awe, laugh and cried;) I can't wait for the next week's episode. The chemistry of Jong Suk and Shin Hye was so amazing ;) This makes me laughed so hard ha ha ha ha ibjwVFlaK5izIl.gif Thank you for the rightful owner. Please keep coming;)

[Video 21.11.14] Pinocchio Making ” Lee Jong Suk “ 
tumblr_nfdik0Bzd41sh32sgo5_r1_400.giftumblr_nfdik0Bzd41sh32sgo6_r1_400.giftumblr_nfdik0Bzd41sh32sgo3_r2_400.giftumblr_nfdik0Bzd41sh32sgo4_r1_400.giftumblr_nfdik0Bzd41sh32sgo2_400.giftumblr_nfdik0Bzd41sh32sgo1_r1_400.gif

SOOOOOOO CUTE when he was shaking his hands to relieve the pain after slamming his hand on the table!!!!!!!!

P.S. What am I doing, making gif again????? It is so difficult to make a proper one within the right size for tumblr… and weird tumblr it doesn’t allow me to move the sequence of the pics… is there some problem with the server?? >.<

(Video from SBS)  Cr: amyhsk 

I'm just crying my eyes out tonight with ep 4.. such sadness at the same time I'm so grateful that the grandpas has kept DP by his side all these years. He wasn't selfish but he was the father figure for DP--without the grandpa, DP would be lonely with no one to lean on. that is why I applaud both for acting their roles so well!  =D>

Guest norakim

sleepykid said:

They never showed what happen to the Mom. We assume that she jumped off the cliff but did she really, and if she did... who to say that she didn't survive? They haven't found her body.

The question is how did the Mom and main guy get separated? What happened there? How did he end up with Grandpa Cho? That's what I want to know.

Isn't the body belong to the father? The news states that they are still searching for the mother.

@ 45:50 the reports said that, "the suicide note left behind suggests that her younger sons life has also met an end, and the police are searching for the young boy's body."

It is very clear that they found the body of the mother and what they are looking for now is the missing body of the boy. If the mother is not yet been recovered the news would have been "the police are searching for the remains of the young boy and the mother" ;)