[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@heartoppaya‌ Yeah i know how you felt.but still that toast kiss scene sure is so sexy and so hot.Inha dad is hilarious too.ahh his face and his interaction with grandpa in this scene also make me laugh so hard.Really both the main and supporting cast are so good.

@heartoppaya‌ Yeah i know how you felt.but still that toast kiss scene sure is so sexy and so hot.Inha's dad is hilarious too.ahh his face and his interaction with grandpa in this scene also make me laugh so hard.Really both the main and supporting cast are so good.

Yes the toast kiss is really sexy, the way they exchange the lines before the kiss

Inha - your ties look sloppy (Shinhye deliver it so carefree like she is the wife... kudos for that Inha)

Dalpo - I don't know why, but tying a tie is really hard for me (Jongsuk talk like they have their private world)

The anticipation of the toast kiss

... I'm dead.... just wake me up on Wednesday

i just rewatch ep 4 with subs and i just cant stop laughing of second man lead..he sneeze while watching inha ? what the... lollthat was my first time watch second man lead not cool at all.. hahahaand the way grand father scold inha dad after he throw a pillow to him was very funny..omo..overall i should give 10 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ to this drama..daebak..

Both episodes were fantastic!  If this is the melo part of the drama, bit by bit throughout all of the episodes, then I'm in!  GAME! HOOK! LINE! and SINKER!  
I absolutely loved the last two episodes!  They're shaping up fantstically!  Seriously love both of these!!!!!! What to say?  Kdramas go so far with different kinds of kisses.  WOW!!! The 'bread' kiss.... that was super fun!  They really have fantastic chemistry.  I know that part of it is the editing, music, and everyithing, but everything is amazing.  
The most poignant part for me was when Dal Po went to the roof to mourn his father.  It seemed very old fashioned, and I mean that in a great way.  The traditional way. If they're not with you, they'll always be found in the sky!  
I am definitely going to buy the OST when it comes out!  Some of those tracks are amazing!  Seriously love it!!!!!! Like seriously lov

ParkH said: Hey everyone, yesterday's episode was awesome and I couldn't have asked for more. It has been awhile since I have been so engrossed in a drama and I get very very anxious while waiting for the next ep to come out. I'm sure everyone here is the same with me  :D
But, I have something to tell you guys. Have you guys seen the preview of ep 5? At the end of the preview when DP and IH is at the rooftop, did you guys know what they talked about? I'll give the translations for Inha and Dalpo's conversation in the preview...
Translation[Opening of the preview]
Inha: I thought I would feel jealous if you were the only one that got accepted. But, I don't feel jealous at all.Dalpo: You're hicupping.Inha: I'm not hicupping because of that.
[Ending of preview (at the rooftop)]
Inha: Do you know how this hiccuping started?Inha: I will try my best to stop my feelings.Dalpo: IF that's not possible? What are you going to do?
SOooooo, that means..... Inha is going to confess to him :D  ;)
I just hope that Dalpo will tell his feelings to Inha too. If not in ep 5 maybe in ep 6..... 

dramabeans_logo.png
Pinocchio: Episode 4by girlfriday | November 20, 2014 | 1 Comment

pinocchio04-00798a.jpg

Okay, I seriously love this episode. I swear it’s not even because our hero finally gets a makeover (even though that’s worth a round of applause in and of itself—fare thee well, Mop of Shame!), but because the family stuff hits all the right chords. It’s an episode about fathers, and the kind of love that’s so steadfast that sometimes a reminder is a shock to the system—a poignant, tear-filled, affectionate shock.

EPISODE 4: “Romeo and Juliet”

pinocchio04-00010.jpg pinocchio04-00011.jpg

Read More: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/11/pinocchio-episode-4/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Guest LaDadaista

Another cute scene from EP4 which I couldn't really help laughing at how the ex-sasaeng fan, Yoon Yoo Rae started running like that.:)) :)) :))
9352d8abgw1emihrhy7btg208c09yx6r.gif
Credit: LeeJongSuk0914
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
And this bonus GIF as if Beomjo winked at Dalpo...LOL=)) =)) =))
652be1c5gw1emigk99xc8g20a005kkjl.gif
Credit: 某hi

tumblr_nfdg0bZDo01sh32sgo3_r1_400.giftumblr_nfdg0bZDo01sh32sgo2_r1_400.giftumblr_nfdg0bZDo01sh32sgo1_250.giftumblr_nfdg0bZDo01sh32sgo4_r2_250.gif

Cha-ok: A wolf doesn’t bark wildly at a tiger, only an ignorant pup does so. Do you even know what a reporter is when you bark at me like this?

Dalpo: I see. I will figure out what a reporter is, then come to you again. Not as an ignorant pup but as a wolf. I’ll howl at you then.

(Translation: hitoritabi)

P.S. I can’t believe I am making gif… This is the first time I am trying to… I just wanna capture that moment of sudden change of Jong Suk’s expression.

Cr: amyhsk 

i'm watching it agaiiiiinnn..yeeeyyyy.. for the....times, i lost count.. But now, i'm with my girlfriends.. I felt like a salesman.. acquint them with this drama series..LOL.. And now they glue to the screen, like me too.. Still have the same "rage" with that toast!!!! Have a happy weekend guys!!!

"Pinocchio" Lee Jong-suk cries over Jeong In-gi's death

2014-11-21

photo525196.jpg

On the fourth episode of the SBS drama "Pinocchio", Lee Jong-suk cried over the death of his father, Jeong In-gi.

Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) lost it when he received news that the ashes of his father Ki Ho-sang (Jeong In-gi) had been found.

Choi Dal-po and Choi In-ha (Park Shin-hye) were in the final rounds of the reporter test in YGN and they were given Dal-po's father's case as an issue. The topic of the debate was the case in which Ki Ho-sang was blamed for abandoning his crew to avoid being held responsible for the deaths of many firefighters who died in a fire 13 years ago.

One of the candidates, Yoon Yoo-rae (Lee Yoo-bi) asked if Ki Ho-sang was still missing and Hwang Gyo-dong (Lee Pil-mo) told her, "His remains were found recently. While tearing down the factory that had caught on fire, Ki Ho-sang's remains were found which proved that he'd died along with his fellow firemen and didn't run away.

Choi Dal-po, Ki Ho-sang's son, was shocked to hear this news and accidentally blurted out what Choi In-ha said, "It was an unfortunate accident which no one can be blamed for", which meant she has the Pinocchio syndrome.

Choi In-ha was surprised, then gave up the test. Choi Dal-po, who had a crush on her but had cornered her, finished the tests and cried his heart out over his father's death.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v.../hancinema

YoshiChan said: ParkH said: Hey everyone, yesterday's episode was awesome and I couldn't have asked for more. It has been awhile since I have been so engrossed in a drama and I get very very anxious while waiting for the next ep to come out. I'm sure everyone here is the same with me  :D
But, I have something to tell you guys. Have you guys seen the preview of ep 5? At the end of the preview when DP and IH is at the rooftop, did you guys know what they talked about? I'll give the translations for Inha and Dalpo's conversation in the preview..
SOooooo, that means..... Inha is going to confess to him :D  ;)
I just hope that Dalpo will tell his feelings to Inha too. If not in ep 5 maybe in ep 6.....