[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Well I guess I'm the only one here who's going to be excited for the next episode just to see Dal Po being sad cause of In Ha. From my korean drama experience, sad Dal Po would probably do something he won't normally do such as errr.............. jumping off to kiss his 'niece' maybe  =)) Anyway Dal Po, I need that scene ASAP so I can use it as my new profile picture :x Palli

Guest ktiminie

Hi chinguzzz, thank's a lot for the BTS video (finally SBS!!!! it's not like if we've been SO MUCH waiting for it....) and translations gckg.gif

Hihihi, about SBS awards festival I just found that on dcinside :)

4EQlPF.jpg

pSREGU.gif

NGa5p8.gif

Can't wait tomorrow, Pinocchio fighting!!!

If Pinocchio is going against YWCFTS on Award Night than I think Pinocchio will win the followings:

Top Excellence actor for mid-length Series

Top Excellence actor for mid-length Series

Actor Special Acting Awards for mid-length Series

Actress Special Acting Awards for mid-length Series

Producer Award

Top 12 Stars Awards – due to he followers on Weibo acct

New Star Awards

Best Couple Awards because SBS wants rating to go up

Popular Award because Pinocchio was sold with the highest prices oversea…more than YWCFTS

Dr. Stranger might take home…

Actor (Mini Series) -
Actress (Mini Series) - possible

New Stars Awards

Top 10 Stars Awards -due to high rating so I think LJS will win

YWCFTS might take home…

Actor (Long-Length Series)
Actress (Long-Length Series) 

Actor Special Awards for long- Length Series

Actress Special Awards for long – Length Series

Best Dress – KSH

Top 10 Stars Awards – KSH

New Stars Awards

Here are my 2 cents…I think SBS included Pinocchio for this year awards because by Dec 31, filming has been completed.  Remember? When they started to air Pinocchio, they have completed 8 ep ahead of schedule before press conference. I also think it’s great that SBS is including Pinocchio in this year awards because next year will be crazy competitions!!! I heard the following Hullya Stars are currently reviewing scripts for next year drama like Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Jang Geun Suk…than you have Hyun Bin, Song Seung Hun doing a drama next year as well.  There were 2 or 3 other Hullya Stars but I forgot their names.

It would be nice if TNMS and AGB include/combine online rating as well but I think this would not be possible due to commercial ads.  SBS makes tons of $$$ on commercial ads and online viewing does not cover all these ads.

Due to the lack of competition at the time some K-Dramas were airing, some K-dramas were very fortunate to obtain high rating like DS and YWCFTS.  I think Pinocchio has done an AWESOME job and rating has increase each week. China has brought the right for Pinocchio with the highest price EVER so I think SBS recognize that this is one AWESOME piece of work!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd

I'm confused. I remember I've been read SBS awards will change a lot . I found that news. class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SBS Announces New End-of-Year Awards Ceremony Plans    September 16, 2014 class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"sbsbestcouple.jpg?w=812&h=950

Media network SBS has announced a major change to its usual end-of-year awards ceremony plans. Instead of holding separate awards ceremonies for music, drama, and entertainment, as it has done in the past, the network has announced the creation of the SBS Awards Festival (abbreviated as SAF), to present awards for all three industries in one.

The new event will be held sometime in mid-December this year. SBS says that the SAF is to be staged at Seoul’s COEX, a venue in the Samsung district of the capital. The new move will mean an end to the SBS Drama Awards, arguably the most noteworthy of the network’s award ceremonies to date.

Organizers have confirmed that a large variety of performances will be staged at the event, including mini concerts by musical artists, as well as performances by leading drama actors.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/16/sbs-announces-new-end-of-year-awards-ceremony-plans/

please all starlight angel in this thread.please vote our girl on hallyu win pleaseeeeee.her rival is so close.this vote can vote endless.i don't know how to post the link .so someone help .pleaseeeee.aww please vote for jong suk too.hehe.i alternate vote minho and jongsuk .hehe #:-S #:-S #:-S

urpyi said: I'm confused. I remember I've been read SBS awards will change a lot . I found that news. class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SBS Announces New End-of-Year Awards Ceremony Plans    September 16, 2014 class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Media network SBS has announced a major change to its usual end-of-year awards ceremony plans. Instead of holding separate awards ceremonies for music, drama, and entertainment, as it has done in the past, the network has announced the creation of the SBS Awards Festival (abbreviated as SAF), to present awards for all three industries in one.

The new event will be held sometime in mid-December this year. SBS says that the SAF is to be staged at Seoul’s COEX, a venue in the Samsung district of the capital. The new move will mean an end to the SBS Drama Awards, arguably the most noteworthy of the network’s award ceremonies to date.

Organizers have confirmed that a large variety of performances will be staged at the event, including mini concerts by musical artists, as well as performances by leading drama actors.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/16/sbs-announces-new-end-of-year-awards-ceremony-plans/

Guest noonapiu33_bfd3

urpyi said: I'm confused. I remember I've been read SBS awards will change a lot . I found that news. class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SBS Announces New End-of-Year Awards Ceremony Plans    September 16, 2014 class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"