[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="entry-title single-title"“Pinocchio”: Lee Jong Seok Takes A Bite Of Park Shin Hye’s Toast From Her Lips

-drama, Stills November 20, 2014

Source:couch-kimchi

003.jpg?b9254b

When episode 4 airs, everyone’s fingers will be hovering over their screencap keys, poised to capture the following scene: Dal Po welcoming himself to a bite of In Ha’s toast that’s pinched between her lips.

In this scene, rather than acting like adoptive relatives, the two appear more like newlyweds as she helps the transformed Dal Po with his tie, and as she does so, the toast between her lips is a dangling temptation that’s clearly too much for him. The contact is such that they look like they’re kissing, with her eyes closed as he bends down for his bold move.

Meanwhile, in another scene, Dal Po continues his straightforward behavior, trapping In Ha with his arms that she’s backed up against a wall and his face leaning in close for an intense eye contact.

With his brashness, perhaps it won’t take long for him and In Ha to have a full-fledged romance.

001_zps76053f15.jpg~original002_zps314ce0c2.jpg~original000_zps4f10d710.jpg~original

Sources  |  Newsen  |  Pinocchio

Pinocchio-episode-4-recap/

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/11/20/pinocchio-episode-4-recap/

------------------------------------------

class="postitle" and now we have a toast kiss… November 20, 2014
Source:breathlesssurvival

toast kiss

Korean directors are using any food item in sight now to double up as a kissing prop. Candy kiss in Iris. Then there was some cookie (or was it a sandwich?) kiss between Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho in Heirs. Then my lovely bubblegum kiss in Hi!School: Love On between Kim Sae Ron and Woo Hyun. And now we have Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok doing a toast kiss in Pinocchio.

I’m not following Pinocchio at all but just happened to come across these pics and was thoroughly amused. What’s wrong with dishing out real kisses???? KSR is an exception since she is supposedly a minor so I get the bubblegum swap. Other than that, I’m not a fan of food kissing. Give me the real thing anytime – even more so when you know these male actors all can kiss. But anyway, I heard PSH has tangible chemistry with LJS so that’s good to know. So are they high school students still in the above pictures? That’s why the toast-share-cum-smooch? I’m sure fans of the OTP are swooning and anticipating the scene in real time later.

Lee Jong Suk – Park Shin Hye Release 3-Step ‘Jealousy Inducing’ Set

2014-11-20

Source:http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=14964

iio21cuf3tksj0ts703lbywmmrgut3g2.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] ‘Pinocchio’s’ Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye released still cuts from the upcoming episode four that causes envy among viewers.

In the drama, the two actors play an uncle and niece that are the same age and not related by blood at all. However, instead of an uncle and niece relationship, the two look like a newlywed couple in the released pictures.

Lee Jong Suk is seen taking a bite out of Park Shin Hye’s piece of toast when it is already in her mouth. Her eyes are lightly closed as he leans in closer.

In another image, Lee Jong Suk has Park Shin Hye trapped between him and a wall, making the audience wonder what will happen next. Particularly, the previous episode showed Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye make a promise to become reporters together. Fans wait to see the romance blossom between the two.

Meanwhile, this episode of ‘Pinocchio’ will air tonight on November 20. (photo by IHQ)

-------------------------------------------

'Pinocchio' Lee Jong Seok shows another major transformation

2014-11-20

Source:en.starnnews
20141120092947_546d35facb07e_1.jpg

Lee Jong Seok's transformation is becoming a hot issue.

November 19th broadcast of SBS drama 'Pinocchio' showed Dal Po turning from a high school student into a 27 year-old taxi driver.

Lee Jong Seok appeared with a much shorter hairstyle, and his transformation captured many viewers' attention at once.

The ending part of the episode also showed that Lee Jong Seok is going to come up with another complete transformation, further intensifying viewers' anticipation for upcoming episodes.

One of the scenes in the preview for next episode showed Dal Po having a job interview with In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) at MSC, and viewers are showing explosive reactions for his handsome and classy look.

Lee Jong Seok showed multiple transformations during the first three episode of the drama, and his fabulous expressions are becoming a hot issue among many people.

He first appeared as an innocent lout, and he successfully portrayed the changes that Dal Po goes through as a taxi driver, and as a news reporter.

Meanwhile, 'Pinocchio' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

we cant really blame in ha for defending the pinocchio man because she's the one who would know very well how pinocchio symptoms really is. Besides,she doesn't even know that they were talking about dal po's father case n it hurts dal po deeply. N we cant totally blame dal po for getting pissed off over the pinocchio conversation because that pinocchio man's words cause their family shattered. Do u guys think hae myung n jae myung will reunite in the next eps?

There's a line i heard from a paranormal documentary that i think suits the situation very well.

What u can c may not be real n what is real u may not c.

tc23 said: we cant really blame in ha for defending the pinocchio man because she's the one who would know very well how pinocchio symptoms really is. Besides,she doesn't even know that they were talking about dal po's father case n it hurts dal po deeply. N we cant totally blame dal po for getting pissed off over the pinocchio conversation because that pinocchio man's words cause their family shattered. Do u guys think hae myung n jae myung will reunite in the next eps? There's a line i heard from a paranormal documentary that i think suits the situation very well. What u can c may not be real n what is real u may not c.

Thank you to everyone who kept on sharing recaps and screencaps ;)

I've been looking at the toast kiss and im not sure if it is only me who thinks that PSH still look uncomfy with the kiss :(

Also i didnt see the milk he was holding at first...i thought he was holding on her waist lol imagination is killing me...their chemistry is too much for me to handle...its driving me insane already...

Lee Jong-suk backs Park Shin-hye in ‘Pinocchio’

Actor Lee Jong-suk’s character decided to support actress Park Shin-hye’s character in becoming a news reporter in the latest episode of SBS’ popular drama “Pinocchio.”

In the third episode, aired Wednesday, Choi In-ha, played by Park, sets out for a job interview at a TV station to become a news reporter. 

What excited her even more was that her biological mother, Song Cha-ok, works at the broadcaster as a successful news editor. Her mother divorced her father 13 years ago to fully devote herself to work. She has not bothered to see her daughter since then. 

In the job interview, Cha-ok turned down In-ha with severe criticisms, saying she was too frank and righteous to become a news reporter. The cold-hearted mother even said that she did not have time to miss In-ha. Her dream to become a news reporter was shattered with sorrow and disappointment. 

But In-ha’s uncle Choi Dal-po, played by Lee, is also anxious to see her gripped by sorrow. Having crush on In-ha, Dal-po is the adopted son of In-ha’s grandfather. She simply calls him “uncle Dal-po,” although they are the same age.

Leaving behind tearful In-ha, Dal-po goes to Cha-ok’s broadcasting station and runs into her on his way. While Cha-ok does not know Dal-po in person, he immediately recognizes her and takes the opportunity to criticize Cha-ok’s decision to turn down In-ha. 

But Cha-ok is faster to scoff at him, boasting her social status and influence. She goes on, tearing down Dal-po and In-ha as ignorant people who are clueless about the brutal world of news reporting. 

An enraged Dal-po strikes back, declaring they would meet again as news reporters. 

After returning home, Dal-po sees In-ha burning her books and study guides on journalism. He grabs In-ha by her wrists and asks her not to give up her dream to become a righteous news reporter. Then he vows that he, too, will become a news reporter. 

The next and fourth episode of “Pinocchio” is expected to unravel more plight and romance of the two aspiring journalists. 

“Pinocchio” is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

THU 20 NOV RATING  (Mr.BACK EP.6           PINOCCHIO EP.4          KING'S FACE EP.2)

TV -AGB

MBC-Mr.Back 11.1%     SBS-Pinocchio 10.4%  KBS-King's Face 6.1%

ONLINE TVING

SBS-Pinocchio 32.3%  MBC-Mr.Back 16.6%     KBS-King's Face 10.4%

m.news.naver.com

B25DVNQCYAAnMpO.png

B26zBY7CAAEtxvu.jpg

coming out of hibernation to say that i LOVE LOVE pinocchio already. i was silently obsessed with ICHYV, and really liked PSH back in her you're beautiful days, so had to check this out.
did not disappoint - god i'm really invested in their relationship, and am rooting for them to take over the reporting world together.

sharing some gifs i made:
tumblr_nfc0wpidYg1qbyb95o3_r1_250.giftumblr_nfc0wpidYg1qbyb95o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nfc0wpidYg1qbyb95o4_r1_250.giftumblr_nfc0wpidYg1qbyb95o5_r2_250.gif

(cr: zangela)

"Pinocchio" sets record

photo525111.jpg

SBS drama "Pinocchio" succeeded in breaking a two-digit record.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Pinocchio" rated 10.4%. This is 1.0% more than the previous episode.

Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) and Choi In-ha (Park Shin-hye) applied for YGN. They got to the final rounds and debated about a fire that happened 13 years ago, which Dal-po's father centered in.

Dal-po suffered from the news that his father's remains were found from the site.

Meanwhile, MBC "Mister Baek" rated 11.1% and KBS 2TV "The King's Face" rated 6.1%.

Source : Herald corp
Credit : Hancinema