[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

JCW's Instagram video update captions: 
새해복많이받으세요!!!! #미리 #새해 #인사 #일등으로해야지
Happy new year!!! #inadvance #newyear #greeting #oughttobethefirst

Aww looking good ^^

So Handsomeeee.. i cant handle his charm.. and also his smileeeee ><

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram/Weibo Update 3] 17 February 2015 – Lunar New Year GreetingPosted by Gabby

Instagram:

wpid-vid_znlqf7ujtw.mp4wpid-vid_znlqf7ujtw.mp4videopress.png?m=1391188133g

새해복많이받으세요!!!! #미리 #새해 #인사 #일등으로해야지

Happy new year!!!! #advance #new year #greeting #must be the first to do

Hello everyone

Tomorrow is finally a festive holiday.

May everyone have a happy new year.

Please always stay happy and healthy in the new year.

Thank you.

To the rest of the HIFP team (@sanika @kanyaprasetyo @cmoirae2 @ruizaio @heartoppaya @tomoyo1010 @AdelaM @sunshine15 @namedx), BIG KUDOS! No words can explain how amazing your work has been on the project and the blog. I know it wasn't easy (judging from the gazillions of messages in my inbox regarding the project that I haven't been able to read yet) but for maintaining the dedication and professionalism, with an aura of warmth and friendship, THANK YOU! Healer fandom jjang!

To @sanika - I will dearly miss you, chingu! Hopefully (contrary to what you say), this won't be the last! But if it is, I fully respect your decision. I wish you good health and good luck to all your endeavors. Thanks for everything! >:D<

I wanna hug Puppy (when do I not want to hug him anyway?) for always updating his IG and keeping us happy. The latest vid is so yuuum. He looks great. Is it possible to die from fangirling due to clogged arteries in my poor heart?

So in my useless attempt to get over Healer, and rewatching, another linkage post! XD I find it fun to find little details in rewatching~

1. “I’m Healer, you know.”

It’s fun to see this line popping up again in episode 19 nearing the end of the drama. It kind of gave you a really nostalgic feel, like wow, we’ve came so far with Healer… Like, wow, episode 1 felt like yesterday. :’)

Btw..in Healer ep 1, when Healer talked to Go Seong Cheol in train, the translation is "I'm Healer, you know. You have to help me. Okay?"but I think the translation a bit missed.. instead of "you have to help me" or "help me", I heard he said "살려줄게요 = I'll safe/help you"
Aigoo the show has end but still bring out small detail of ep 1it's been a week and still can't withdraw from healer
:((

OO1230 said: Btw..in Healer ep 1, when Healer talked to Go Seong Cheol in train, the translation is "I'm Healer, you know. You have to help me. Okay?"but I think the translation a bit missed.. instead of "you have to help me" or "help me", I heard he said "살려줄게요 = I'll safe/help you"
Aigoo the show has end but still bring out small detail of ep 1it's been a week and still can't withdraw from healer
:((

liddi

said:

@sanika, HIFP team,Thank you for sharing the project with all of us. What an incredible collaboration across countries and cultures, and definitely a resounding success in bringing the international fans' love to SJN, the cast and crew. Absolutely amazing!
Can I put in a request... I notice that there were 11 fanfictions submitted to the project, but so far, I do not see them showcased on the blog itself. Can these please be posted, or at least with links to their respective pages so that everyone too can enjoy the marvellous creative prose that has been inspired by Healer? Thank you!

guys, i was just reading JCW's reaction to HIFP details that SJN sent to him.. and also Ahjumma Kim Mi-kyung ssi's reaction too..! What's so hilarious is that both of their first reaction was almost the same :)) - "Wow, these fans are from all over the world!"
I can see why these guys are partners! :D they think alike! :))