[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@minoz_joyax - Told you guys already, tagging doesn't work after you inserted emoticons (outside ones) or pictures. So tag everyone first and then insert whatever you want in between. Unfortunately, that's how it is for now.

@namyo - Hehehe... of course I talk about my ship. Any talk of other ships may invite unnecessary battle ships to bomb my ship. I'm protective of my Wookie, and we wanna be happily ever after.... HAHAHA. I love it when my BS skill kicks in. Anyway, gotta go. I think I'm coming down with something. The flu shot sure protects me from 'feeling sick', eh? Wookie-ah, nurse me back to health, will you??? Bring that chest over so I can rub my face in it! :D:D:D

Thanks for the link @sia3 and also the gorgeous HD pics. Thank goodness I bought myself a new iPad with 64gb capacity and can download pics to my heart's content, although at this rate it will full soon. His hairstyle, so reminiscent of Healer/Bongsookie, brings back such wonderful memories. *sobs* 

Bong Soo-ya, bogoshipda!

@tehlimau - LOL 64GB is definitely not enough! Last night @Maja and I were trying to download some HDs that is 1MB per picture! :D

@minoz_joyax - I may have figured out why you cannot tag people now. I just read the tutorial, and it says the tagging feature is currently not available to mobile users. So are you using mobile?

For more Tutorial on this new forum, everyone can go to this link to have a read: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit?usp=sharing

Well @sia3 I'm using my phone and it's working, my keyboard just give me hard time typing first letters and starts to add untyped ones and I spent my time deleting and re writing, it's frustrating >:(. Thank you and @Maja and everyone else for literally flooding us with wookie's updates, how can a man be so beautiful!!  He just blinded me from looking at all these goodies, so I'm not opening anymore spoilers until I can handle it.

@sia3 and everyone,  here's some translation of Sohu IV  from Korean, done by our lovely friend @raine_evenstar , reposting from Chagmin thread

Posted 16 hours ago (edited) · 

Translations of sohu interview, three of the questions ^^

First Question

Q: What kind of meaning does this drama hold for you in terms of your acting career?

CW: Actually, I felt very blessed while filming this drama, I had a very happy time filming. I had a great time working with the staff and my colleague actors. Actually, I received a lot of love through this drama, so Healer is a project that is like a blessing, holds fond memories and meaningful for me in various ways.

Second question

MC: We know that when this drama was on air, you and MY were referred to as the Healing Couple, and in the drama, there were many eye candy scenes like loving hugs and sweet kisses. So I want to ask, how did you feel?

CW: Ah, there really were a lot of skinship scenes, there were lots of kiss scenes or romantic scenes. Actually, when we're filming, we'd be very careful. There were scenes where we had to be considerate of each other (literal trans: take good care of each other). Later on, we'd also discuss how to film so that the scene would appear more beautiful on screen. Yeah, we discussed...a lot...these kind of scenes... we filmed them very happily.

MC: Oh, so you were a bit tired of them?      (the intimate scenes)

*CW laughed a bit here while listening to trans, as that gif set from @fyeahjcw

Click to see, gifs and short video

http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/post/117764214871/the-lady-host-mentioned-in-healer-there-are-a

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E9NxgJJxnh4&feature=youtu.be

MC: Because there were so many.

CW: Oh, hahaha, no, I wasn't tired of them, hahaha

MC: Ah I thought he was tired of them that's why he chose a different type of kiss with Kang Ha Neul.

CW: Ah, no matter how you look at it, that kind of kiss belongs only on the stage. Because it's a kiss between two guys, from the perspective of the audience, I guess it is a very shocking scene. But because it was asked of in the script, we'll do our best to do it well.

Third Question

Q: It appears a lot of the stunts in the drama were completed by JCW yourself, did you train for it? Also, you just received the Best Couple Award with PMY, will you extend the Healing Couple relationship outside of the drama?

CW: (first question swiftly answered, so I'm going to skip it....) Yeah, and then with PMY.... noona, Best Couple award, we received the Best Couple award. Actually, it is an award that I am very thankful for, we beautifully won this award so I'm very thankful. Actually, we were very close at the filming site, we'd also joke around each other a lot, yeah. And we'll also chat a lot when we go over the scripts, yeah, we filmed together in a very nice atmosphere.

He evaded the question lol 

---—---------------—-----------------

@sia3 it's even better than I expected, lol

Edited by ReemKanabta

@ReemKanabta
Oh really?! Then what the heck is going on with the tagging? :( I filed a bug report to Soompi, but no moderators responded to me about it. Tsk. LOL! ¬¬
Thanks for sharing another version of translations! Did raine_evenstar translate directly from JCW's answers, or is from Interpreter eonni? The last answer she translated (the one he avoided answering about PMY) is slightly different to the one I get from Interpreter eonni. Nonetheless, yes, he evaded the question - which is why the lady host said he wittily answered that question. Seriously, these actors definitely had some sort of 'training' on how to answer 'difficult' questions. They are so skillful, don't you think? :D

I've been taking a break from sharing pictures. Soompi is not very friendly to me. It takes forever to load a page, and I can barely come in both threads at the same time. I don't know how you guys can travel from JCW > PMY > Healer > ChangMin and vice versa. I *hate* my internet!!! Is everyone the same as me? :(

Lol @sia3 I think tagging here has a mind if it's own, and yes I believe she translated directly from wookie. and he evaded the question with a loop hole, " Best Couple award, we received the Best Couple award. Actually, it is an award that I am very thankful for, we beautifully won this award so I'm very thankful." Hahahaha, kind of makes you go Huh!! What was the question again! Lol the naughty adorable cutesy boy.

I can manage fine between the different threads, as long as no body flood the page with pictures outside spoilers

cr: as tagged

Although it says Ji Chang Wook in the fanart, I'm reminded of Seo jung Ho! Especially this:

I can't even begin to describe how much I miss Healer! No drama has captured my heart ever since Healer ended and I fear it will never happen.

Few months have passed and even the drama at the same time slot has already ended but I'm still here everyday!

Maybe it about time to re-watch Healer for the thousandth time! :)

Edited by rrmski

@sia3 (ugh tagging!!!!!!)

looks like I have to buy a 1TB hard disk just to save all jcw goodies and healer ones too. But really, he is everywhere, on my work and personal laptop screens, my iPad home and lock screen, my mobile screens. At the rate I am saving all these pictures, if I want to moon over them everyday, I have to start printing and pasting his pictures on my body. :P 

• Like 1

@tehlimau

LOL, you sure 1TB is enough? I had to upgrade to accommodate videos and images, 1TB is definitely not enough. And I'm the same with you, surrounded by Healer and JCW's Wallpapers. I wouldn't print it out though, coz there will always be better ones. Hahaha! 

anyway, I'm catching up on EK E45. Poor Paeha... So lonely, so lack of security from his love! I'm close to the end, so maybe after this, I can properly rewatch Healer. ^.^

• Like 1

@sia3 are you sure you want to go all the way to Episode 51?! 51 is not good for the heart.

Better to rewatch Healer - significantly WAYYY Better Ending. :P

By the way I am rewatching Healer BTS videos on youtube - then I realize I cannot find BTS #8, which is SO WEIRD. Anyone knows what #8 is about?!?

• Like 1

@sia3 are you sure you want to go all the way to Episode 51?! 51 is not good for the heart.

Better to rewatch Healer - significantly WAYYY Better Ending. :P

By the way I am rewatching Healer BTS videos on youtube - then I realize I cannot find BTS #8, which is SO WEIRD. Anyone knows what #8 is about?!?

​Super annoyed. I finished typing and the page disappeared on me! Anyway, I was saying I have seen E51. This time round, it's more of me watching the whole series without jumping episodes or fast-forwarding to only Paeha and Nyang's scenes. I'm watching everything and everyone to find out the whole story of this drama. I think Healer's ending in terms of its main characters and couple have WAYYYY better ending than MANY K-dramas I have seen. I'm sure nobody will protest to that, lol! :P

Anyway, I think BTS 8 is the one where Yoo Ji Tae was making coffee for the staff.
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/healer/behind/making/index.html?articleIndex=1

• Like 1

@sia3 ah thank you very kamsa. 

Yes the temp forum has been pissing me off so far - my Safari on my ipad keeps crashing on me by giving error messages that it cannot reload. I cannot read notifications on my andriod mobile. The only time it is relatively problem free is when I am on a laptop (which is now). When is the migration going to complete?

I bought the entire DVD set of EK and watched it while simultaneously watching Healer live at the same time. (Talk about too much JCW). It was great in the beginning then the plot went seriously crazy and I am going like WT???!!! If not for HJW or JCW I would have thrown something at my TV.

Healer thankfully, HEALED my heart (lame, I know). :D :D 

• Like 1

"Only 400 millions ppl" watched the show with JCW's Healer promotion. :D 

Img7713033_n

On 30 April 2015, Ji Chang Wook attended a congratulatory event in Beijing organised by Sohu.com to mark the end of “Healer”, which was aired on that website and has garnered more than 400 million views since it began airing. Held at 2pm under tight security at the Sohu.com Media Plaza, the event was attended by 150 fans who were selected by a draw, but that did not deter other fans from gathering around the barricades for a glimpse of him. 

At the outdoor event, Ji Chang Wook greeted fans and answered a few short questions, saying that he doesn’t like other sports besides soccer. When the emcee asked if he likes rock climbing and pointed out the rock wall on the Sohu building, Ji Chang Wook said he would like to try it. After the fan meet, he left a hand print and took a photo with his fans.

Below is the video of the indoor event held later on which was streamed live online.

Running time: 65 mins (edited) 
Click on CC for English subtitles.

• Like 1

Guest AmieKDramaBTS

Hi Everyone!!! I am new here. I am a great KDramaLover. I am here to support the ones who are great fans of korean dramas. After watching each drama I make BTS movies. Here is my last video which is from HEALER... :) a great fan of Ji Chang Wook <3 Hope you will like it. 

Edited by AmieKDramaBTS

Catching up in this thread and I'm so happy to see "Healer" doing incredibly well in China. Thanks for posting the translations of JCW's interview with Sohu.

I'm still contemplating whether or not I should change my regular disk DVD order to the Blu-Ray... I don't have a BR DVD player and usually use my computer anyway for DVDs. Wondering if it's worth the extra cost... Hehehe. I should probably make up my mind before the Blu-Rays are all sold out again.

I hope everyone is doing well! :D

• Like 1

I have good news regarding Healer! :)
Taiwan has gotten the copyrights to air it. The source works for IDOL星地標, so it should not be a false information. ^ ^
Yayyyy, perhaps the next stop we can hope for JCW and PMY to promote Healer in Taiwan! Broadcast date hasn't been set.

source: 小漂漂最OK

• Like 1