[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@sia3‌

Only reason why I ousted you ,was because your a psycho twin, TWIN,get it ??? Your twin loves to lurk so I guess your just a psycho in your own now =))

I never pondered on Sec Oh background ,I didn't even catch he was JH dads lawyer, wow

I can only think of is that he was bribed into betraying JH dad by the elder, same old trick threaten his loved ones. and given SJN Q&A that Sec Oh poisoned elder,I guess he got his revenge there. He was never loyal ,he was forced to do so. My own perspective of it all.

@AkinaHana89 Lovely Chingu!I do not hide, and in principle there is already a lot of time in this wonderful friendly carving, amazing Healerites Chingus,the world's a lot of very good people and I'm glad to be here and to communicate with people from every country in the world beautiful, but also in those threads, where we were previously too happy to never forget, because I only remember the good and the good kind Chingus(YTBLSS-JoUers)they will always be, in my heart!Thank you for everything!I am very glad that you are here, I do not even doubt that you will come here necessarily in one day, as Healer Drama is a drama that past which never get through, especially since we are both Libra zodiac sign, and probably tastes on the best of Korean dramas have similar, Healer every moment is priceless, and I watched it from the beginning out in Korea on December 8, but, a dream since the summer of this drama, once learned the main castes beautiful talented actors!@Noxn Amazing Chingu you asked me where I took the photo of charming handsome JCWI found them on the European forums that are available in my country where people mainly in Russia,Ukraine,Kazakhstan,(where all the drama Healer is currently being discussed and I do not know where they got even before the Korean news all the new photos but I thought that must necessarily share these beautiful charming gorgeous photo JCW with all of our great Healerites Chingus here as well because once did so!
Wonderful Healerites Chingus! Good all day and excellent mood!Thank you very much, that thread healer still alive and happy every day, there are so many memories of all the episodes Healer of all the beautiful, and unforgettable moments of sweet Mr. and Mrs. Healer, and just pulls me here every day like a magnet, thanks to all common love, that you can feel, even just reading your wise posts, every day here wondering just be for a huge thank you to everyone, and very nice to meet another wonderful Chingus, which I knew before, so warm, in the heart,and this heat, from each of you really feeling!All goodness, and love here!Creat Healerites Chingus,Fighting! :x >:D< =D> :-bd \:D/:x <:-P :)>-
Beautiful Perfect love birds Healer OTP mx6trf26p3a2.gif
l1uysmr4qhfd.gif
w7y51t1epbvy.gif
Handsome Hot JCWh3ku4dmycef5.jpg
fcedeo69d5w7.gif
o7posxfahdxg.jpg
Cr:Baidu Healer

@sia3.. that picture of JH and his Omma is soooooo gorgeussssss!!! I love it!! I really do have such a soft spot for his relationship with his mom. I'm still amazed how he grew up to be such an amazing, selfless, loving person. Perhaps in those first 8 years he lived with his parents, they did something right with him. Perhaps Seo Jung Seok was an awesome dad. Because look at his step younger brother whose just not a very nice person, is he? And maybe having a drunkard as a father may explain that. Anyway love it. Love how JH looks at his mom with such tenderness... especially in this pic. Mods I am not quoting. I am reposting this awesome pic, because JCW should win whatever award there is in Korea for best actor just from this picture alone! At least that's my opinion:
gYyICNb.jpg

OMG uri aegi gom... he just makes us want to hug him doesn't he? @sia3 I love the aegi gom art.. cutest thing ever! I suddenly have this fetish for anything baby bear cutesy. Looking for any aegi gom inspired craft stuff and accesories. I've become bear obsessed - thanks to uri aegi gom. He's ruined me, I tell you. I may have to push Daejang off the top of my ICOMYM list so don't get mad at me OK. (Unless Daejang comes back this year with something really really really awesome, that is).
And RS claiming!! LOL SO many RS claiming moments! Eh @Maja?? ;)

The Universe is a Healerite too

So my Wifi was doing a crazy number on me last night in the middle of episode 8 and couldn't watch properly. As I wasn't in the mood for my textbooks for the new school semester, I decided to rummage through my parents' dvd collection. What unseen force guided my hand towards 'The Shop around the Corner' dvd ??? mola :-?? I was thinking it would pull me out from the Healer haze quite nicely. Wrong!!!!!! It may be perhaps the most Healer-ish old movie I ever seen, except for Zorro maybe. I won't spoil you, just go and watch and you'll understand me. Is the universe telling me that there is no escape from Healer? Every where I go and turn there is something which reminds me of this drama. Now if this perverse universe would send me a perfect boy like Seo Jung Hoo, now I say, I would gladly accept this Healer curse on my life. 8->

iLqdiYIrlVll3.gif
HAHAHAHAHA >:P  @adlyn13
@Maja - High 5!!! And look what I've got!!!

Another Sneak Peek of InStyle Picture!

Please go to JCW Thread: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28274607/#Comment_28274607
Whoever is doing this is killing me slowlyyyy... hanging us by the edge, yet not willing to give us the whole thing and in HD! :((

@azzurri
Do you think you have special feel for the mother & son scene because you are a mother and you have a son yourself? I am fond of the mother/son scene, but I think I feel more for Jung Hoo rather than Omma. However, being a daddy's girl myself, I especially love E18 scene where Appa and Young Shin look in anticipation at the cookie, and how devastated they were when they found out it broke into few pieces. :)) That whole interactions there were just super duper cute. Not to mention at the end, Appa complained about how useless Park Bong Soo is. =)) =)) =)) Aigooo... Appa, why so cute?

Edit: Yeah. No hard feelings about daejang. I completely and TOTALLY understand how you feel. *wink*

*Drinking tea casually like Ahjumma*
4aGSmu2.jpg
@adlyn13 - Whaddaya tell ya? Oh wait, I probably didn't. @Maja is playing the shadow evil twin now, and she strikes like lighting. You should be scared of her ;)) and she's very protective of uri aegi gom. :D

EPISODE 4: AHJUMMA EDITION

ZiHVpSs.jpg
wPeYoOh.jpg
Ok7t4oO.jpg source: DC

I think Kim Mi Kyung has somehow managed to make the title "Ahjumma" less "old" in its meaning thanks to her portrayal of this super kickass, spunky and full of sass Ahjumma. Oh, I think I have Ji Chang Wook to thank as well for his constant aegyo and calling out to 'Ahjumma' the way he did. He makes it sound much more endearing to my ears, and this title will be less annoying to my ears when the time comes that I'll be called an Ahjumma in future. :))

Here I am doing fanart for Healer instead of working on school-related stuff. Ah well, that can wait! :-\"

A vector of our OTP's iconic snow kiss.

zdqJQxh.jpg

Note: Yes, there are no eyes. I tried including their eyes, but the result turned out to be creepy. :)) :))

@sia3 I really appreaciate your dedication to JCW and your patience to wait for Instyle Magz HD scans ;))
But I think it would be better if you post the stuff on JCW's own thread:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/369044/ji-chang-wook-%EC%A7%80%EC%B0%BD%EC%9A%B1-actor-musical-actor-thank-you-for-your-support-of-healer/

This thread can still be used to discuss anything about Healer and actors' related works to Healer, but for actors' solo photoshoot, it'll be more suitable on their own actors' thread :):)

Guest Canavalia

*delurk*

@sia3‌

Omo,Omo,Omo... no, I didnt do this... but now that I see it, I want it!!!! :awesome:

OH Accessories... :awesome:

I can do this!! - at least a keyholder ♥