5 year of relationship and then..

Guest rekashin

Sorry about your loss. It does seem like she has chosen this guy because its something different and new. People would say something really bad happens every two years. I get emotionally unstable girls. They like a sense of security. Physically like a strong man, mentally like a trusting relationship or planning of the future like a house and a stable career.

I use to have this kind of gf. Ended friendships because of her jealousy to prove to her that I'd do anything for her. At the end I was a very different man. Ive since met new friends and tried reconnecting with old friends but Ive changed too much and was alienated from them. Some girls end up changing you too much and complain because they changed you and don't like the new you =S. If it was your free will to change to better yourself for the relationship and she couldn't see that then maybe she isn't the one for you.

During a relation change is inevitable. Nothing stays the same. You just had to cope with it and figure a way to overcome it. Communication is key.

In the meantime I suggest going on a cleanse to turn your life around. Shouldn't let her get in the way of the rest of your life.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived