♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimsontoya

Expect that the total vote number for the opposite tandem in Koala is higher because most of her readers are HoonHee shippers.  Anyways, no need to get agitated by that, fellow quackers.  The ending doesn't depend on whose tandem has the higher votes.  Voting numbers only shows us which actress has more followers, which tandem most viewers love to end up with, and which actress has captured the interest of the public.  PDnim told us already that they are sticking with the original script's ending.

I'm quite sure that a lot of people love our HoonHyun tandem.  Even my hubby (who has watched with me since episode 1 'til episode 18) told me that he sensed Soo Hyun will end up with Hoon. My hubby doesn't watch Kdramas but I convinced him to watch this one because of the medical parts. I'm actually not afraid of the ending. I'm quite excited on how this series will end. (: Cheer up, chingus! Quack hugs. :-*

Guest JessicaD1430293883

kimsontoya said: Expect that the total vote number for the opposite tandem in Koala is higher because most of her readers are HoonHee shippers.  Anyways, no need to get agitated by that, fellow quackers.  The ending doesn't depend on whose tandem has the higher votes.  Voting numbers only shows us which actress has more followers, which tandem most viewers love to end up with, and which actress has captured the interest of the public.  PDnim told us already that they are sticking with the original script's ending.

I'm quite sure that a lot of people love our HoonHyun tandem.  Even my hubby (who has watched with me since episode 1 'til episode 18) told me that he sensed Soo Hyun will end up with Hoon. My hubby doesn't watch Kdramas but I convinced him to watch this one because of the medical parts. I'm actually not afraid of the ending. I'm quite excited on how this series will end. (: Cheer up, chingus! Quack hugs. :-*

Vote for SOOHYUN guys

Jae Hee is leading because it's koalas page where HoonHee shippers goes there a lot

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/04/dr-stranger-written-preview-for-episode-19-and-fun-ending-poll/

Guest elnh20

Vote for SOOHYUN guys

Jae Hee is leading because it's koalas page where HoonHee shippers goes there a lot

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/04/dr-stranger-written-preview-for-episode-19-and-fun-ending-poll/

yahh, . .

Don't worry, . . .@indonesian site. .urrii quack is leading, . . . :D

ehey1256 said: Vote for SOOHYUN guys Jae Hee is leading because it's koalas page where HoonHee shippers goes there a lot http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/04/dr-stranger-written-preview-for-episode-19-and-fun-ending-poll/

via http://myrarapop.com/2014/07/04/recap-doctor-stranger-episode-18/

love this scene in ep18.
Jae Joon Tells Soo Hyun That She Can Like Hoon
Jae Joon retracts his previous statement and confesses to Soo Hyun that he’s misunderstood Hoon.
Apparently now he’s an OK person for her to like.

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 11.30.14 PM

and of course... i super duper love Soohyun's

#QUACKMUG

Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 11.29.04 PM

VIA myrarapop.com

#THANKYOUHoonHyun

I read it somewhere based of the latest written preview, someone commented that he or she hates Hyun even more because she told JJ to leave the hospital if he wants to be a murderer, in a way implying that Hyun has no right to call JJ a murderer. Saying that JJ did nothing to the chairman but just looked at him, although he did contribute to the chairman's heart attack but i think in that person's perspective if a person does't shoot or stab or add poison into the food(just stating a few examples) the person is not guilty of killing . Excuse me, he did afterall move the phone away? isn't standing there watching not trying to save a life violating against in Hippocratic oath that all doctors have to vow? Yes it's true that what JJ has done is nothing compared to Director Oh, but why blame SooHyun? It's not like she did all those evil deeds, it's her father for God Sake, it's not like she told her dad to do it. Some people are so blinded by hatred. I Don't see why anyone would want to hate on Soohyun? she did nothing wrong, she's the most innocent person in the whole drama.   >:P 
I Just Need to say this because i feel that i need to defend SooHyun, please, jebal, si'l vous plait, por favor, kudasai, bitte just because Hyun likes Hoon and they have a friendly relationship don't criticize her character and hate on her because of that. Please be more civilized and use your logic and think, She's not irritating, she's not useless and she's not perfect cause she's human! Don't blame her because of her father's wrongdoings, the way some people put it as if she can choose her father atleast try to understand Hyun's feelings too.  :-S

pandalover1 said: I read it somewhere based of the latest written preview, someone commented that he or she hates Hyun even more because she told JJ to leave the hospital if he wants to be a murderer, in a way implying that Hyun has no right to call JJ a murderer. Saying that JJ did nothing to the chairman but just looked at him, although he did contribute to the chairman's heart attack but i think in that person's perspective if a person does't shoot or stab or add poison into the food(just stating a few examples) the person is not guilty of killing . Excuse me, he did afterall move the phone away? isn't standing there watching not trying to save a life violating against in Hippocratic oath that all doctors have to vow? Yes it's true that what JJ has done is nothing compared to Director Oh, but why blame SooHyun? It's not like she did all those evil deeds, it's her father for God Sake, it's not like she told her dad to do it. Some people are so blinded by hatred. I Don't see why anyone would want to hate on Soohyun? she did nothing wrong, she's the most innocent person in the whole drama.   >:P 
I Just Need to say this because i feel that i need to defend SooHyun, please, jebal, si'l vous plait, por favor, kudasai, bitte just because Hyun likes Hoon and they have a friendly relationship don't criticize her character and hate on her because of that. Please be more civilized and use your logic and think, She's not irritating, she's not useless and she's not perfect cause she's human! Don't blame her because of her father's wrongdoings, the way some people put it as if she can choose her father atleast try to understand Hyun's feelings too.  :-S

I read it somewhere based of the latest written preview, someone commented that he or she hates Hyun even more because she told JJ to leave the hospital if he wants to be a murderer, in a way implying that Hyun has no right to call JJ a murderer. Saying that JJ did nothing to the chairman but just looked at him, although he did contribute to the chairman's heart attack but i think in that person's perspective if a person does't shoot or stab or add poison into the food(just stating a few examples) the person is not guilty of killing . Excuse me, he did afterall move the phone away? isn't standing there watching not trying to save a life violating against in Hippocratic oath that all doctors have to vow? Yes it's true that what JJ has done is nothing compared to Director Oh, but why blame SooHyun? It's not like she did all those evil deeds, it's her father for God Sake, it's not like she told her dad to do it. Some people are so blinded by hatred. I Don't see why anyone would want to hate on Soohyun? she did nothing wrong, she's the most innocent person in the whole drama.   >:P 

I Just Need to say this because i feel that i need to defend SooHyun, please, jebal, si'l vous plait, por favor, kudasai, bitte just because Hyun likes Hoon and they have a friendly relationship don't criticize her character and hate on her because of that. Please be more civilized and use your logic and think, She's not irritating, she's not useless and she's not perfect cause she's human! Don't blame her because of her father's wrongdoings, the way some people put it as if she can choose her father atleast try to understand Hyun's feelings too. 
:-S

Yes I also read that kind of comment :( Poor them! This drama especially "shipping" makes few people are blindly hatred to Soohyun. Not only illogical and uncivillized like you said but also (I really don't wanna say it) having no feeling, sympathy moreover empathy. Poor soul! I'm not angry and must defend Soohyun character there, but I am more sad and pity them who felt and though this way. :(

@ruzikie Whatever Hyun does, she's wrong. oh not it's wrong to eat,?sleep? oh she's lazy.*just a figure of speech* being friendly, oh she's a ****, she's cheating.. et cetera.. Pity your daughter, whatever she does she gets judged. but to think of it in a positive way, those people must be really obsessed with her to actually, watch her every move.. #justsaying SOMEONE IS JEALOUSSS!! =))

Archived