♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest illyria

I'm going to bed and before sleeping I will imagine how I would finish the story...

And Jae Hee won't survive... :) 

Guest crazyshadowhunter

I feel so angry right now!! I stopped watching the drama since what happened in ep 9 and the drama just got worse, I have been catching up with what is happening but I just... I support everyone that says that the ratings should drop (in fact, I've been wishing for that since ep 9) I started liking this couple more since the personalities of the characters were revealed and I just don't know what to think about how it is going to end. "FIRST LOVE NEVER WORKS", CAN'T KOREA UNDERSTAND THIS??!! Hoon can't really know if he likes Soo Hyun or not because he has only experienced one love in his entire life!!!Sorry because of my angry ranting... it's just that I had to speak my mind, and I know you guys can relate to at least something that I said.If someone of you guys still has hope, please share it!!

Guest heylody

crazyshadowhunter said: I feel so angry right now!! I stopped watching the drama since what happened in ep 9 and the drama just got worse, I have been catching up with what is happening but I just... I support everyone that says that the ratings should drop (in fact, I've been wishing for that since ep 9) I started liking this couple more since the personalities of the characters were revealed and I just don't know what to think about how it is going to end. "FIRST LOVE NEVER WORKS", CAN'T KOREA UNDERSTAND THIS??!! Hoon can't really know if he likes Soo Hyun or not because he has only experienced one love in his entire life!!!Sorry because of my angry ranting... it's just that I had to speak my mind, and I know you guys can relate to at least something that I said.If someone of you guys still has hope, please share it!!

Well tonight in twitter Sora replied her fan that she's still filming.how come they are still filming for tomorrow episode?!

@ruzikie‌ eoniee, see I told you they were still filming! They better fix their mistakes! [-(

We were extremely trolled. Shame on them. They should have made their story clear when they reached episode 15.

@lummy‌ Well see what happens next , it's y‌

either they have been trolling us Quackers from episode 3 to 18 or they trolled the other ship yesterday, or they might have plan to troll both ships. Whatever man I can't take this sheesh! ~X(

Guest alicekpoppin

You guys don't lose hope. Remember how the cast could turn this drama in 360 degrees in just one episode, they could turn episode 20's shipping from hoonhee to hoonhyun. Let's keep cruising uri ship! It's not over until it's over remember? Fighting!!!

Guest heylody

JessicaD said:

Maybe with Hoon and Agent Cha !

[-O<

Still hope for our quack couple ending!

It was too easy for Hoon and Jae Hee in this episode ! Episode 20 will be a quack couple since episode 19 was hoonhee couple like it used to be !!!

Please pdnim don't troll us till the end !

:((

kimsontoya said: katkat88 said: I'm still not giving up this drama, the mere fact that JH and Hoon didn't kiss after the reconciliation when usually, in that kind of scene, the main leads are supposed to do so means it's still not over yet for us.
During that particular scene, my heart was beating so fast coz I was afraid Hoon and JH would kiss after they reconciled.  If they kissed, then it's really over for us.  I'm very thankful it didn't happen and there's still 50/50 chance of a happy ending for our ship. 
"It's not over till it's over."

I have a feeling JH will die.

You guys don't lose hope. Remember how the cast could turn this drama in 360 degrees in just one episode, they could turn episode 20's shipping from hoonhee to hoonhyun. Let's keep cruising uri ship! It's not over until it's over remember? Fighting!!!

I salute your optimism chingoo! I'm not even going to stream it live tonight, I'll just read the live caps while watching trot lover.I need some comedy to heal my broken quack heart! Hahahaha! :))

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha i told you guys, Choi Young Do will lead the way to Soo Hyun. He's not blind and not have a first love struck disorder. He's a gentle not a coward. He's genius but not a doctor. He's all tha way ~ :D

Archived