Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Hi everyone. I'm a new 5urprise/Seo Kang Joon fan :)

Actually, does anyone by any chance have a list of Seo Kang Joon's endorsement deals? I have been looking everywhere but can't find a list :/ 

Thank you in advance :)

• Like 3

The look in his eyes! LMAO   animated laughing cat photo: Laff Cat laffcat.gif 

160813 IG

13921151_535662436642638_708562235080070

Trans. of post:  >Very, very handsome, handsome looks good as much as he has a good character, tall proportions, the same kind as my groom.<

Source and translation by BaiduSKJBar , CR: lhasainthebox

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, chocsu said:

Hi everyone. I'm a new 5urprise/Seo Kang Joon fan :)

Actually, does anyone by any chance have a list of Seo Kang Joon's endorsement deals? I have been looking everywhere but can't find a list :/ 

Thank you in advance :)

Hi chocsu, welcome to our thread. :)  Nice to see you dropping by.

Endorsement deals? Off the top of my head I would say Nix Korea, Blue Mountain, Timbuk2 Korea, Nescafe Korea, EBSlang TOEIC, Coca Cola (korea), LUEL magazine (brand Salvatore Ferragamo) , Aveda, Pocky (chocolate). This list could be incomplete but they are the main ones I know. Hope it helped. :)

What I wanted to add: Well Idk if this exactly counts as endorsement but he was also chosen as bicycle safety honorary ambassador a while back.

• Like 3

Another fanart from a very talented instagramer

I hesitated to post this. But I coudn't help it. Kang Joon acting like a scaredy-cat before bungee jumping made me laugh so hard.:lol:

But that's why I like him coz he is so imperfect, just the way he is. :)

• Like 2

10 Striking Korean Celebrities With Unusually Colored Eyes

Spoiler

10 Striking Korean Celebrities With Unusually Colored Eyes

While dark brown is definitely the most common eye color among Koreans, there are a few who deviate from the standard. These celebrities have caught the public eye (hur hur) for their unique iris color. From honey brown to hazel to deep black, check out these ten celebrities and their striking eyes!

seo-kang-joon-eyes

Just one look, and I’m sure most girls are a goner!

*Bonus!*

seo-kang-joon

I love how Lee Sung Kyung and Seo Kang Joon played siblings in “Cheese in the Trap“! It totally makes sense!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/15/celebrities-unusually-colored-eyes-beautiful-eyes/

• Like 2

Just some cute fanmade pic by a fellow Joonie fan  ;) Wished I could be there in place of the kittys. :wub:

39 minutes ago, kawaii_bunny said:

Is there any chance we will see him in a swimsuit? That would be nice. :wub:

Let's hope our secret wishes come true. :D  Joonie just covered with barely clothes is something I'm yearning for.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, kawaii_bunny said:

Japanese magazine Hanako No. 1116

Omo! This eyes gonna be the death of me. Kyaaa! :wub:

That's indeed a well taken photo. :love:

7 Adorable Idol Dramas Everyone Needs To See

Spoiler

7 Adorable Idol Dramas Everyone Needs To See

As we all know, K-Pop idols keep themselves busy with numerous projects, including forays into drama. While the older generation of group (think BIGBANG and 2PM) might limit acting gigs to hilarious drama parodies, a new trend has begun to arise for the younger set in which the group stars in their own legitimate dramas – and we mean the entire group, not just a select member or two. We could not be happier about this trend. Here are some of our favorite idol group dramas!

5urprise in “After School: Lucky or Not”

5urprise 2

5urprise is often referred to as an actor group, as it’s made up of actors Seo Kang Joon, Yoo Il, Gong Myung (the older brother of NCT’s Doyoung), Kang Tae Oh, and Lee Tae Hwan. These five members proved their acting chops in this outrageously absurd miniseries. It seems like school themes are nearly impossible to escape in these idol dramas, as we once again follow a girl who encounters a strange group of boys while she is in school. This time we are following Kim So Eun (Kim So Eun), who is suddenly recruited into a “drawing” club. The club is made up of 5urprise and it has nothing to do with art, as the the members instead draw a “mission” they have to complete out of of box. These “missions” end up being ridiculously unbelievable and even seem to get worse as this idiotically entertaining series unfolds!

We even get to see Seo Kang Joon dressed up as a girl – need I say more?

5urprise gif

Yes, we had the same expression as he did!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/18/7-adorable-idol-dramas-everyone-needs-see/

• Like 2

160819 Timbuk2korea photoshoot 2016 F/W

CqMkbw8UsAA3F_T.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqMlBwlUsAAurZh.jpg

Spoiler

CqMlALwUMAASf52.jpg

CqMlA95VIAAttK_.jpg

CqMiczPUEAAILbo.jpg

CqMidd6UIAAgEIM.jpg

CqMieYsVUAAT0yc.jpg

CqMifE8UsAAs8YA.jpg

Cre: fantagiogroup twitter

Nescafe Korea IG

Spoiler

https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/14072863_844329555668853_1242443105_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTkyMjQ1OTMxNTQwODYxMg%3D%3D.2

Trans. by MakeMe5urprise: Today, Kang Jun will meet with fans, winners of NESCAFE CREMA 50 at Lotte World Tower in Chicago jumper.

• Like 2