Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Seo Kang Jun chosen as model for TOEIC site

seo-kang-jun_1466176095_af_org.jpg

EBSlang's 'EBS TOEIC Goal Achievement,' which will help people take the standardized English language test, revealed on June 17 that they chose Seo Kang Jun as their new model!

A rep stated, "We felt that Seo Kang Jun's bright image and fighting spirit would give strength to the tired college students and job seekers in their school, work, and job seeking."

How can anyone focus on studying and preparing for a test with this handsome face staring at them, though!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/seo-kang-jun-chosen-as-model-for-toeic-site

@sera43 Sorry for the late answer. I was on a trip this weekend. Yes, I'm in.  Well I don't mind if it's DoTS or the other drama. I mail you when I'm ready to start . :)

• Like 2

Some short clips of SKJ's Tour in Okinawa

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Credit to the owners

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun looks bookish and smart in still cuts for TOEIC ad

seo-kang-jun_1466525708_af_org.jpg

Still cuts from Seo Kang Jun's ad for a TOEIC site were recently revealed, and the actor is looking handsome as always! 

Seo Kang Jun took on the look of a well-groomed, good-looking tutor, studying diligently at the library and surrounded by stacks of books. 

SEE ALSO: Seo Kang Jun chosen as model for TOEIC site

It was reported that Seo Kang Jun earned the praise of the staff on set thanks to his positive and hardworking attitude! Of course, we wouldn't expect anything less from the actor. 

You can check out Seo Kang Jun's TOEIC ad which will be revealed via Naver TV Cast, Daum, YouTube, Facebook, and various other channels starting this coming June 24. The ad will then air on TV starting in the beginning of July. 

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1466525743_1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/seo-kang-jun-looks-bookish-and-smart-in-still-cuts-for-toeic-ad

Just as info:

Lee Tae Im to be Seo Kang Jun's girl in 'Entourage'?

Actress Lee Tae Im will be having a love line with Seo Kang Jun in 'Entourage'!

On June 21, her agency rep stated, "Lee Tae Im will be making a special appearance in tvN drama 'Entourage' as the girlfriend of Seo Kang Jun."

Check out Lee Tae Im and Song Ji Hyo's special appearances once the drama starts airing near the end of this year!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/lee-tae-im-to-be-seo-kang-juns-girl-in-entourage

I'm wondering at this point how many girlfriends he's gonna have. :D

• Like 2

These Seo Kangjoon's past pictures are prove that he's a natural beauty

f730a60340a2c0e865e7786677bd9598.jpg

Spoiler

Z0IIj-FgWb28e_H8L_fs5cct9QhX8N5anKnQ8B7N

Spoiler

xnjZtuIQH5fxeRvdL__BJpYI2pv0eyFt6Amp7YIf

Spoiler

6Vy4ypwcBz9HTFanKJOpZsx0IjmJEXqiCKrFPOG-

Spoiler

wjLQ6-TWuOJljyx7bqPyRHKFQ_clhhoIK2LEifZD

Spoiler

0Tod1JkpGOcwVQ4mMhnmDLzids-EpaixZT7IPIfe

Spoiler

FjGka10y_Pb7L0-z9HGCv4dM1e0LaEBTjkHvGeAd

NuwBfENx30NmY_vDiHH3PNK7zT9V11KeJfM0ngBv

Spoiler

I9iFMO_tVXAG8cpU3saRb7fs-Wc_LvFbuGZZurTU

original

-Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-My boyfriendㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's really amazing..

-So crazy.. He stays the same.. Amazing..

-He looks so pretty in that picture where he's holding a flowerㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Darlingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Marry me, Oppaㅠㅠ

-What the.. Why does he look good in his graduation picture.. What does he expect me to do..

-Whoa.. Is it possible for a person to look that sacred..

-What does it feel to be handsome since birth..

-He looks so handsome it's unbelievable.. How could he has that gaze when he was still a baby..

-He's really handsome..

-He's so handsome.. I'm getting goosebumps..

-He was born with it..

-What in the world.. How could nothing has changed at all..?

-He looks like an anime character.. I'm getting goosebumps..

-He's indeed handsome but look at his aura..ㅠㅠ

As his fan I already knew that he is a natural beauty.  :wub:  In SK being a natural beauty is sadly getting more and more the exception instead of  being the norm. :mellow:  Between I love the music they play in the background in the original article here:  original   :blush:
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, sera43 said:

As his fan I already knew that he is a natural beauty.  :wub:  In SK being a natural beauty is sadly getting more and more the exception instead of  being the norm. :mellow:  Between I love the music they play in the background in the original article here:  original   :blush:

Thanks for sharing this article @sera43 Yes, that background music is indeed wonderful. It reminds me a bit of the music of a fantasy sageuk.

By the way, here is another article from allkpop.

Gong Myung mentions his brief 'bromance' with Seo Kang Jun in 'Ddanddara' :heart:

gong-myung-seo-kang-jun_1466526569_af_or

Gong Myung gave his thoughts on the ending of 'Ddanddara' during a June 21 interview with TV Report

SEE ALSO: 5urprise's Gong Myung is set for his next acting gig

The actor talked about his lack of any discernible 'love lines' in the series, at least with a female cast member. However, Gong Myung did share bromances with Ji Sung and Seo Kang Jun in the drama. The actor relayed, "I had no regrets whatsoever about not having a love line. I think my character came alive plenty with the bromances. If I had to pick one, then I'd pick my bromance with Seo Kang Jun?

Gong Myung added, "Because I don't really read online comments, I wasn't aware of people's reactions once the drama ended. But after the episode featuring Seo Kang Jun aired, people made fun of me, saying stuff like, 'What was up with the gaze?' Because [Seo Kang Jun and I] live in the same dorm, after I heard news of his special appearance, we were able to share our thoughts on the scene with each other and prepare our acting [together in advance]." 

The actor concluded, "There were many cameos on our drama. I think [the director] was anticipating a natural chemistry since Seo Kang Jun and I are in the same group. I think it was awesome to be able to show the acting that we prepared for together.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/gong-myung-mentions-his-brief-bromance-with-seo-kang-jun-in-ddanddara

• Like 2

Fanmade Nescafe Korea July 2016 calendar

ClZIhNnVYAA2P5T.jpg

https://twitter.com/jelly_sister

27 minutes ago, sera43 said:

Watch SKJ's Tour in Okinawa full video here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hcris_160617-skj-in-okinawa-cut

Credit: BaiduSeoKangJoonBar

Tsk Tsk... I finally was able to open the dailymotion video of the Okinawa tour of Joonie. Idk why it didn't work earlier. :rolleyes:

Heol... Thank you for the full version. I was actually searching for this. You beat me to it. :kekeke

• Like 2

160621 K-ON! Fighting! clip

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hyujy_中字-20160621-k-on-7月份點播主題預告

Cr: BaiduSeoKangJoonBar

June 22, 2016 Wednesday [Video] Seo Ganjun & 5urprise "8th Japan-Korea Friendship Festival 2016" at Koma Shrine (google tr.)

20160403_8thyujofes2016_8096

April 3 (Sunday), was the eighth time to become "Koryo County Kengun 1300 anniversary & GFSC Charity Campaign Japan-Korea exchanges Special planning 8th Japan-Korea Friendship Festival 2016" is held in this year.
This concert, as part of the GFSC (Good Friends Save the Children) charity activities of the Korean Cultural Exchange Association, NPO Japan-Korea Cultural Exchange Association is the day children education support of Asia poverty-stricken areas and the Great East Japan reconstruction promotion support, every time, the history of South Korea in performances have gone invited the actor to the drama on the theme has been instrumental in the charity event, this time the handsome actor Seo Ganjun of the rising popularity that was hot the women of heart in Korea MBC "HanaMasashi" has become a special guest , and even more handsome actor group 5urprise also belong Seo Ganjun, MR.MR, also Balladins appeared.
In addition, this year to be a Korea-gun Kengun 1300 year, South Korea and the edges of the deep Koryo Township: will be held in the Hidaka Arena (now Saitama Prefecture Hidaka City), greeting and photo in the annual Korea shrine on the same day session news "candy sowing" also performed, it became the lots of the day.

[Video] Seo Ganjun & 5urprise "8th Japan-Korea Friendship Festival 2016" at Koma Shrine

We will deliver the pattern in the Koryo shrine in the digest video!

http://mpost.tv/8thyujofes2016-koma160403-movie/

The pattern in the Koryo shrine will deliver in the photo gallery!

20160403_8thyujofes2016_8110

Spoiler

13510999_514936392048576_764068593255517

13466160_514936395381909_558256933443703

13511054_514936435381905_833015523415344

13528977_514936465381902_857177490105971

13495027_514936462048569_438943536196059

13466420_514936545381894_607331884514935

13445269_514936505381898_638159555600396

Via BaiduSeoKangJoonBar , Source: http://mpost.tv/8thyujofes2016-koma160403-photo/

• Like 2

"I was able to make a fan meet for everyone!" "Coverage repo" Seo Ganjun, held a single fan meeting will be the first in Tokyo (google tr.)

SKJ_press_3

Members Seo Ganjun of 1st single in October 2015 "5urprise Flight" in Japan debut was actor quintet group 5urprise (surprise). Drama "cheese-in-the-trap (original title)", "love diary - of why to family - we," "the suspicious housekeeper" one after another appeared on the topic of the drama, such as the Call of the most high-profile actor now high. Also on August 10 it is also determined release of 5urprise long-awaited 2nd single. Seo Ganjun but was Japan's first single fan meeting in Osaka in April, ticket proved popular such as holding sold out, until additional performances. Then just two months, it was now to realize a second time alone Fan Meeting "Welcome to My PLACE Seo Kang Jun in TOKYO" in Tokyo.
Stage becomes dark, the venue was wrapped in cheers and Seo Ganjun of pants appearance of white appeared in a black jacket. And slowly walked waving smiling brightly at the center of the stage and, to the front of the piano down the stairs. And to showcase the live performance of "River flows in you" in serious look venue Shizumarikaeri, was listened to the beautiful melody. Smiling like I was relieved and finished playing, a big applause was sent from the venue in such Seo Ganjun.
"Hello, I'm a Seo Ganjun. Everyone how are you?" Greeting that told the start of a fan meeting. But from April fan meeting was the visit to Japan of about two months the first time, this two-month period is Fan Meeting and advertising photography, that had spent the day-to-day busy with dramas of the shooting. And the topic last week to the last round in Japan was broadcast drama "cheese-in-the-trap (original title)". As it is advanced into the corner of the "ho enjoy the best! Love LOVE ho ho ♥" cheese-in-the-trap ' ".
In the same corner he introduced the episode while watching the video of the scenes of the drama. While becoming soaked by heavy rain, in the saw that reflected the figure you're playing the piano in a convenience store of television shed tears remembering his dream scene, acting on the rain to higher ... eyes the position of the "TV laughed a fan confessed that I was not able to concentrate (laughs) "to. When the scene duet Kim skandha and piano comes out, what venue of fans and reproduce the scene! Sitting next to the Seo Ganjun, fans showed off a duet at close range is "shook hands, a dream is like" showed a state in which and inspiring.

Spoiler

SKJ_press_1

After that was followed by a fun corner. In "Love ♥ attack in Ganjun by e-mail!", How the reply When you come is this e-mail from the lover of Seo Ganjun, in what you think the contents of the e-mail, some from among the pre-things I had sent through the fan club or the introduction, those that have them evaluated Seo Ganjun.
In particular, it was the impressive reply to e-mail that "I do not meet very much to want to meet. I want very eye". Of a fan, "Well, I would like go home in the same house, officially I ♥" it is in the mail that in the venue was wrapped in screams and laughter.
Once again fan the laughter to the figure of Seo Ganjun suffering quite seriously the "u ~ N ... marriage ... marriage ...". When asked whether the previous living together to get married, "Hmmm ... live ..." and also "The problem worry again I do not think. But then you need to give first permission of the mother when it comes to marriage. You also to the parents of each other you must be the greeting I "and was also showed sincere one side.
The second half began with a song. Seo Ganjun re-appeared in refreshing fashion and black pants in blue shirt, sitting on the stairs sang "would love". Songs that have included the mind rest to the corner of "All I mono ♥ pounding borrowed competition Ganjun". The fan that matches the theme looking Seo Ganjun from the venue, unique that bring planning. In particular it raised the was the time of the theme of "body weight (up to + -5 km OK) is 120 kg person together with Seo Ganjun". When the fan who brought troubled's result to walk around the audience is on stage to stage, the fullest of small scales appeared to ride alone. How from or known venue weigh the body weight went up screams shrill voice as "aiiieee".
Then, when Seo Ganjun to princess hug a fan, the venue is large excitement. Take the weight scale in the state, nearly just as displayed weight is a whopping 119.4 kg! Therefore further venue was Doyomei in surprise. In the theme "rust dance people of" 5urprise Flight, "" that, showing off five fans and dance, including a little boy of about elementary school. But Seo Ganjun dancing while pretending next to the fan seen many times, "It? 5urprise in this Who Is (laughs)?" Said, "Ha-ha!" And laughed Seo Ganjun from MC "you may forget sometimes pretend and be nervous too. in such times glanced you look at the members (laughs)" was wowed the venue talking to.

Spoiler

SKJ_press_2

At the corner fulfill the wishes of the fans in the Sutorakkuauto, or saying "I love" in Bakkuhagu, performs a fan service, such as each other staring at 5 seconds, in the hall wrapped in cheers each time, in the venue not only the fans that were chosen It was allowed to breast Kyun.
Called to perform the continued shooting of the drama "Entourage" in the future, "I think that will be broadcast in either Japan. Please look forward to it. In August has been Japan second single release of the decision in 5urprise. Prepare but enthusiastic a figure that has grown by hard I think I want to show to everyone, "said. Finally, "It was really fun. Everyone and thus spend time is happy for me. Say we can charge got the feel. I will do my best enough because charging could also filming in South Korea," and smiled.
Finally, I thought whether end here singing "You of Usage", stage rear door Karaso-Ganjun again surprise appearance! "Meet you, turn off the you" go to visit every corner of the venue singing, was making memories to last while the fans and high touch. Seo Ganjun himself was a warm period that has been transmitted that is enjoying the time with fans. In August, I'm looking forward to from now or show me what kind of appearance along with the members of 5urprise as a singer.

http://korepo.com/archives/221746

• Like 2

Kim Sung Kyun is gonna make an appearance in Entourage Korea

201606231522779892_576b80ae5c456.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110442133

He is in the same agency as Kang Joon. So I guess his cameo is to show his support for our Joonie. Most of us know him from his roles in the last two Reply series. In Reply 1988 he played the role of Jung Hwan's Father. I totally look forward to his cameo. :)

• Like 2

Ha Jung Woo will make a cameo in Entourage Korea! dance-2-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Clr3NTVUgAAEziX.jpg

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news

Woohoo! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better with the cameos Kang Joon's senior - or should I say sunbae- is gonna make a cameo in Entourage Korea. He is in the same agency as our Joonie and also did a movie with Jo jin Woong. 

Can't contain my happiness!  happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

HEOL! That's what I call good news. Kang joon's dream is finally coming true. He appears together with his idol Ha Jung Woo in a drama. :wub::D

[Woman channel ♪ LaLa TV "HanaMasahi" (Hwajung) broadcasting Memorial "Seo Ganjun" Special! Seo Ganjun (5urprise) Special Comment video published!

Spoiler

ソ・ガンジュン写真

In CS broadcasting women's entertainment channel "Women Channel ♪ LaLa TV (Lara TV, Inc.)", 6/25 (Sat) 9: 30 ~ drama "HanaMasashi [Fajon]" broadcast to commemorate the of, Seo Ganjun (5urprise ) it will feature broadcast of the related work.
Including Japan's first single fan meeting "Seo Ganjun in OSAKA ~ Welcome to My Place" of Seo Ganjun it was held in Osaka (5urprise) in April this year, is mediocre female transfer student and five handsome high school students of 5urprise starring funny + thrilling + youth mini story "after school surprise - messed Battle" and others to challenge the bizarre mission, will deliver a variety rich work!
This time, to the verge of featured broadcast to start from July, for the Japanese fans, special comment of Seo Ganjun has arrived!

Seo Ganjun (5urprise) Special Comment video

• Like 2