Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Seo Kang Jun shares how sensitive he was as a child

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1465416466_af_org.jpg

And that's probably why he's such a good actor today.

A tale of what caused Seo Kang Jun to cry as a child was brought up on the June 8 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star' that showed how delicate he was as a child.

SEE ALSO: Seo Kang Jun reveals his real name

When asked, "Did you cry at seeing a grandmother selling herbs at the market?" he replied, "I think I was very tenderhearted as a child. Why, you know those grandmothers who sell things at the market and even at the overpasses? There were many times when I saw that and got sad, so I'd say to my mom, 'Let's go buy that.' However, our house didn't have that much money, either, so my mother often said, 'Why would I buy that?'"

You're doing pretty well now, Seo Kang Jun! Go and buy all the goodies from all the grandmas in South Korea! Or just, you know, flash 'em a smile and that'll probably make their day, too.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/seo-kang-jun-shares-how-sensitive-he-was-as-a-child

• Like 3

Seo Kang Jun's odd reaction to sunlight suggests that he's actually a vampire?

seo-kang-jun_1465426079_af_org.jpg

On June 8 airing of 'Radio Star', Seo Kang Jun revealed his odd reaction to sunlight.

Seo Kang Jun stated, "I lose energy whenever I see sunlight. People don't believe me, but I even got it checked at an oriental medical clinic." He continued, "Filming under the sun in the summer time is the most difficult for me. Even if I don't do anything, I just feel restless after 2 hours."

SEE ALSO: [Op-Ed] Why BTS doesn't deserve all the hate they're getting

Fellow 5urprise member Kang Tae Oh also commented, "Seo Kang Jun doesn't even move when he sleeps. He's so pale, and he doesn't get up when I try to wake him up. Sometimes I fee like he's dead." 

The MCs then responded, "Are you sure you're not actually a vampire?"

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1465426629_se.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/seo-kang-juns-odd-reaction-to-sunlight-suggests-that-hes-actually-a-vampire

• Like 2

[160608] Comments after MBC's Radio Star aired

Spoiler

13339479_508910382651177_906443332586755

[+889 -108] Although I am a woman, but iI'm very envious of Seo Kang-joon's face.
[+621 -82] Eyes, pupil, mouth, looks really fascinating, well envy.
[+542 -97] So handsome! Orange is also very suitable. Because the face is very beautiful, so simple clothes fit.
[+483 -86] Seo Kang-joon handsome one hand, feels he has a wonderful charm, seize the heart.
[+112 -35] Seo Kang-joon really cool. Although the acting is great, but depending on the hair, the whole atmosphere will change all of a sudden, totally charming.
[+101 -29] With the face of life, it is much more interesting ah.
[+71 -21] Cardigan very refreshing! This will put hang on!
[+63 -15] You have to put everything away before the happy? (The movie "sunflower" name lines)
[+53 -15] Should thank the parents genes
[+39 -7] Feeling kind of vampire, only I missing something?

Source: naver

• Like 2

[160607] Comments after Entourage Korea's script reading photos were released

Note: This is just google translation, not an accurate translation. Therfore some of the comments don't make any sense.

Spoiler

201606070950191115_1_99_20160607095805.j

[+1122 -42]   View fresh look with my new actors to challenge the existing Method actor likes Entourage is expected !! Fighting !!!

[+966 -38 Blah combination ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ expect that only the pictures look Entourage jackpot STAND

[+1035 -64 Ll believe boung naohne

[+631-32 The cast is terrific and a real Brings'm sure

[+538-35 Makes sense only look Entourage cast expectation luck!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002773419

• Like 1

Some clip of Radio Star

As a cat lover I totally feel charmed by the way how he imitates a cat. :wub:

I also love the moment when he is too shy to show off his abs. :keke

Dunno if I understand it right. But I thought I heard the word Taichiki. I guess the move he showed had to do something with that.

• Like 1

Forgot to post this article. :blink:

This came out before Joonie appeared in Radio Star.

Seo Kang-joon to appear in Radio Star, ready to steal lady fans' hearts

2016/06/07 

photo731999.jpg

While Seo Kang-joon will appear in 'Radio Star' reportedly, his adorable photo has been revealed.

On June 7, MBC official Instagram posted Seo Kang-joon's photo, in which he strikes a cute pose in front of the talk show, 'Radio Star' studio.

In the revealed photo, Seo Kang-joon is holding his fists in front of his face and pouting his lips. Seo Kang-joon will guest-appear in "Radio Star" along Kang Tae-oh, Kang Kyun-sung, Jeon Woo-sung. According to 'Radio Star', he will show off his funny tricks, impersonation, taekwondo skills and triple jump in the upcoming episode of the talk show.

• Like 1

Kang Tae Oh doesn't treat Seo Kang Jun like he's older?

5urprise-seo-kang-jun_1465486211_af_org.

5urprise's Seo Kang Jun and Kang Tae Oh appeared together on MBC's 'Radio Star', showing off their close friendship. 

The MCs said to Seo Kang Jun, "I heard that the younger Kang Tae Oh does not treat you like a hyung (older male)," and Seo Kang Jun replied, "He doesn't often treat me as a hyung.  He often teases me."

SEE ALSO: [Op-Ed] Why BTS doesn't deserve all the hate they're getting

Kang Tae Oh thought this unfair, stating, "Because you often play pranks. He enjoys being still and then suddenly surprising somebody," causing laughter. MC Kim Gu Ra commented, "What kind of household plays so many pranks?" and Seo Kang Jun replied, "We play around like that. We all gather and spin tops. None of us really like computer games."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/kang-tae-oh-doesnt-treat-seo-kang-jun-like-hes-older

• Like 1

This is an old interview during the time when he filmed CITT. It's quite interesting and gives many insights about his personal life, tastes etc. I'm just posting the cover photo and the link to the interview cause the translator doesn't allow any reposting of her article. :)

[January 2016 – Marie Claire] Reversal Seo Kang Joon – Interview

Marie Claire - Seo Kang Joon

read the full interview here: Seo Kang Joon Marie Claire interview

• Like 1

Seo Kang Jun Exposes Impeccable Abs on ′Radio Star′

2016.06.09 12:00

Seo Kang Jun Exposes Impeccable Abs on ′Radio Star′

During the June 8 appearance on Radio Star, Seo Kang Jun proved that he hasn′t changed in the last 2 years. He showed off the same talents he revealed in a previous episode of Radio Star, which included a cute cat pose, stretching his legs and lastly, exposing his abs.

Seo Kang Jun lifted his shirt to expose his impeccable abs, which impressed MCs and other guests at the scene.

Meanwhile, Seo Jang Jun recently rented out an entire amusement part to host a fan meeting with 4,000 fans.

Photo credit: MBC ′Radio Star′ screen capture

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/105975/seokangjoon-exposes-impeccable-abs-on-radio-star-korean-celebrity-news

49 minutes ago, moonkittey said:

This is an old interview during the time when he filmed CITT. It's quite interesting and gives many insights about his personal life, tastes etc. I'm just posting the cover photo and the link to the interview cause the translator doesn't allow any reposting of her article. :)

[January 2016 – Marie Claire] Reversal Seo Kang Joon – Interview

Thanks for this interview, moonkittey ^__^.  Idk, how I could have missed it before.    I'll post my opinion regarding it another time. I now have to go somewhere. See you later.

• Like 1

Seo Kang-joon, six countries from Singapore to Japan ... Fan Meeting Tour seongryo Hallyu ★ ' (google tr.)

Spoiler

20160613_1465771235_12387700_1_99_201606

Spoiler

20160613_1465771249_66118700_1_99_201606

[TV report = sonhyojeong News] Actor Gang gave finishing the first half of overseas fan meeting schedule to Tokyo at the end, beyond the Asian country attracted a fan.

Seo Kang-joon had a fan meeting in progress around the February 6 countries about five months, starting with Singapore in Asia (Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan), seven cities.

The last 11 days, the first half of last fan meeting schedule has "Toyosu feet (TOYOSU PIT) 'means meeting one another and with 1,500 fans in Japan, located in Tokyo were lavishly finished a meeting with the first half of this year, overseas fans.

Seo Kang-joon day is sweet singing and playing the piano, as well as fans and fans to communicate variety of services, including a surprise event for fans and spent a pleasant time. Followed by holding the first personal fan club in Japan changdansik had a more private time and fans.

In addition to this, he said Seo Kang-joon gratitude to the fans digest the various promotions, such as three days and schedules for media interviews and influential of Japan 'fan meet', 'high-touch' fan meeting in Tokyo.

In particular, Seo Kang-joon uptake throughout this year showed the face of the language and culture of each city in Asia Fan Meeting chaenggineun the local fans altteulhi. Thousands of fans are driven at regular local media also it took that as the next Hallyu trend, Sogang going to bring a new Zune, etc. Korean grab a heated competition coverage reveals a high interest in the whereabouts of his next film, Seo Kang-joon.

Meanwhile, Seo Kang-joon finished a great success and great interest in Asia Fan Meeting in national and international fans and media are currently tvN 'Entourage' in the middle of shooting the next generation of top stars take the Republic of Korea 'chayoungbin' station.

http://m.star.naver.com/SEOKANGJUN/news/end?id=7805917#

• Like 1