Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Men go for gentle look in pink

Updated : June 05 2016

Pink isn’t just for the ladies anymore. Once considered a feminine color, here are four Korean celebrities trying to reclaim the hue, having donned the same pink jacket.

Who do you think best rocks pink?

Seo Kang-jun

Actor Seo Kang-jun (Photos from online community)

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606051013283395146_2

• Like 1

Cast ‘content’ with script-reading session for ‘Entourage Korea’

Updated : June 07 2016

(CJ E&M)

Photos of a script-reading session for tvN’s forthcoming drama series “Entourage Korea” were revealed Tuesday.

CJ E&M, owner of the general entertainment network tvN, released photos of the session held on May 28.

“Entourage” boasts a stellar cast. Star actors Seo Kang-jun, Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Dong-hwi, Park Jung-min and actresses Ahn So-hee and f(x) member Amber will appear alongside drama veterans Cho Jin-woong and Choi Myung-gil.

Hide contents

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160607

Seo appears as the male lead, a budding actor who rises to stardom, while Cho will play a chief executive of his management firm. Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Dong-hwi and Park will play Seo’s old friends.

“I was content with the atmosphere throughout,” Cho said after the script reading session. “The four acting friends did a great job so (I think) viewers will be drawn to it.”

Seo and Lee Kwang-soo agreed that they “found the script full of humor.”

Hide contents

The drama series, which will be filmed in its entirety before it is aired, is poised to run in the second half of this year.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

【Fund Raising for Drama《Entourage》Fan Support Event】

13310566_506912216184327_705396968332802

Hello, this is Baidu Seo Kang Joon Bar. We are going to prepare a fan support event to show our love to Kang Joon.
The Coffee Truck Event!
We hope that all the fans in this fanpage can join us in the fund raising session. ;)

【PayPal】 seokangjoonbar@hotmail.com
Kindly send your fund in USD.

All the fund will be used in Seo Kang Joon's fan support event. We will also make a report after the event.
Feel free to PM us for further information!

Thanks for joining us!

BaiduSeoKangJoonBar

If I currently wasn't in a financially bad state I'd certainly join this fan support event.

All i can do is cheer them on and hoping for the best. cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif Kang Joon will be surely happy if he receives all the goodies from his fans. :)

@moonkittey  Thanks for the clips! I enjoyed watching them a lot. It just makes a big difference watching him in motion. I miss watching him on my screen every week. :cry: Hoping they won't delay the premise of Entourage Korea any further...

• Like 1

Seo Kang Jun reveals his real name

seo-kang-jun_1465416118_af_org.jpg

Wait for it... the "MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE" moment!

Turns out Seo Kang Jun is not his real name.  The handsome actor appeared on the June 8 airing of 'Radio Star' and revealed that he has been going by a stage name.  He said, "Seo Kang Jun is not my real name.  My real name is Lee Seung Hwan."

Wut.  Who even are you now?

SEE ALSO: Seo Kang Jun rakes in another CF with 'Nescafe Crema'!

He explained, "I used the name of the manager of my senior Ha Jung Woo, who is also in my agency.  There's a restaurant in the company that uses a ledger.  They get confused with the credit calculation and incoming mail," causing laughter.  Poor manager might have been... made into "Just Seo Kang Jun," Oh Hae Young style... That's really awkward...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/seo-kang-jun-reveals-his-real-name

• Like 2