[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014101710123832345&outlink=2&SVEC

Anyone know she in HSLO acted as who? I just found this interview article. The article said this actress is rookie actress from drama HSLO.. The interview was quite long..

'High School' rigid ah "target cost? Jung Woo Sung senior and smoke" (interview)

21 years old this year. The first piece KBS 2TV 'High School: Love on "the shooting is being stretched Newcomer stiffness know" marvelous "repeats the words and eyes were sparkling.

"High School" is hakwonmul tells the story of the angels and the pure passionate youth trying to save the boy fell into crisis had become a man. Stiffness know human angel took the drizzle (Kim Sae-ron minutes) to harass hanjeongmin villainess role. The first smoke, but Cain was struck viewers navigate the potential to look forward to future success.

Filming Kim Sae-ron "I just junior high kids."

Early yen had strange 'High School' filming, but that "now is the school going to feel." I spent most of the cast is due to age as a friend.

In addition, because many rookie actors such as stiffness Ah mobile IM group chat room will also be created by sticky relationship was formed.

"I think going to school every time you go to the set. John is like eating rice at recess. And similar peers chatter even shaking, there's share similar concerns. I'm comfortable. I really enjoyed shooting."

"High School" also did not hide love for filming the youngest Kim Sae-ron. About Kim Sae-ron "Really cute little brother," said he described as "just a junior."

"From the time wonak friend's child had been recognized when he first saw amazing. Questions section also was there. So keep looking closely being downed, but life is like a baby: mischief also hit well, well yo laughing."

The first work that we do our best only ..70 seotulji

'High School' s first start in July, but the aftermath of the 2014 Incheon Asian Games including 20-part series finally came to the middle point of the relay. Broadcasts are turning a corner, but the timing has already entered the final shot.

<Copyright © 'real-time entertainment Sports Breaking News, All Star, Star News, reprint and redistribution prohibited "

Translation by Goggle

I just copy the interview about HSLO
From my limited understanding based on translation by Goggle..
From this interview..it seems the casts have a group chat?? Wow..so cute :)
and from this interview revealed that they are really close..she feel the shooting was like school..
correct me if I'm wrong..the original interview in korean can be found by click the link I give under pictures..

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest little girl

fleurofjasmine said :This an article about a variety show JTBC 'Ssulzun' which discussed about HSLO. But it seems the discussion not quite positive about HSLO :(. Actually this article released 29th Sept 2014.

Guest little girl

1/12/2014 - *bts*B5IzZIsCAAAPBSJ.jpg

Kim Young Jae Weibo updated of last filming :B5I0I7MCMAMo8Ym.jpg
B5I0LrCCUAAGWV5.png
B5I0x8tCAAAA44H.png -The girl that her face was shown a little bit in above pic looks like Sae Ron.....I just say like that because based on her eye smile and    hairstyle
B5I0ywiCIAAzQXC.png
He looks like Kim Woo Bin + Hoya :x

fleurofjasmine said: image

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014101710123832345&outlink=2&SVEC

Anyone know she in HSLO acted as who? I just found this interview article. The article said this actress is rookie actress from drama HSLO.. The interview was quite long..

Guest little girl

From Fantagio twitter updated :B5Lmt2QCUAE6uUb.jpg

Long time no see Woo Hyun-ah :'(
18/12/2014 :B5Lsf9bCQAAw-PD.jpg

19/12/2014 :B5LoS9jCUAAEpMR.jpg
After HSLO finished filming,he has changed a little bit.Looks little bit chubby now and his hairstyle changed to look maturedSame as Sae Ron.Sung Yeol still the same,handsome as always.
Mr.Chu Nam Woo Hyun (from his twitter update today) :*B5MSGOLCEAAiN3Z.jpg
B5MRIHSCYAE-pIc.jpg

Korean articles about HSLO final episode today.

This about Kim Kwang Sik (acted as homeroom teacher) comment about last episode of HSLO

3cd96a76a7aad439aa91c206e64fb723.jpg
http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=01&c1=01&c2=01&c3=00&nkey=201412191535561&mode=sub_view

"High School - Love On 'Kwang-sik Kim, OLD comment," When Romance Sam goes back twenty "

[Entertainment Team] actor Kim Gwang-Sik this - said the "High School Love On 'OLD comment.

Mako amusement of the agency side KBS2 Friday December 19 Kwang-sik Kim drama "High School - Love On" (a play Lee Jae-Yeon, directed by Eun Mi Lee Seong-jun) ahead of the final broadcast Kwang-sik Kim released a picture holding a script.

Kwang-sik Kim caught the viewers to view the play does not spare encourage children to have a warm heart for the music teacher and a teacher.

Kwang-sik Kim is "the last couple of months taken by teachers of children and fun itgido and remains even regret. When Romance Sam goes back twenty. Must be between love and thanks to the City Hall submitted. I hope you meet with a better work in the future, "said a comment.

Meanwhile Friday KBS2 drama "High School - Love On 'Last time today (19th) will be broadcast 20:55. (Photo: Marco amusement)

판타지오 제공
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/12/19/2014121902354.html

"High School Love On 'Kim Sae-ron OLD comment," The Last bonbang Please shooter "...' cute, promoting '

[source] This article is an article written in Korean com

High School Kim Sae-ron has ceased, according to testimony.

19 days Kim Sae-ron agency Fantagio official Facebook Friday, the KBS2 drama "High School Love On 'last recording the image of Kim Sae-ron holding the endgame scenario with a group photo became public.

Kim Sae-ron is "" High School Love On 'The overhear today is to leave only the last broadcast precious bright and healthy to think I can show you my view selected works were created by me, the work was given a great opportunity "for that lucky ttetda .

Following Kim Sae-ron is "with those who submitted actors, who rewrote the audit staff was especially happy to send cheering audience gave thanks to many of you. I will again greeted by good work in the future. The last time also bonbang Please shooter," he added.

Kim Sae-ron has received a four-dimensional angels take the wrong station drizzle refreshing youthful angel smoke character and a lot of love from the "High School Love On '.

The "High School Love On 'last episode will be broadcast in 50 minutes at 8:00 today (19) afternoon

"High School Love On 'Kim Sae-ron ceased Netizens comment on the news," "High School Love On' Kim Sae-ron comment ceased, has trouble" "" High School Love On 'Kim Sae-ron OLD comment, endgame're already "" "High School Love on "Kim Sae-ron OLD comment, prettier" and showed a variety of responses.

[source] This article is an article written in Korean com

This article basically about KSR give thanks to viewers and HSLO crew :)

6a63ff4ce3af16e022104ef4ea57424e.jpg
http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=01&c1=01&c2=01&c3=00&nkey=201412191027101&mode=sub_view

Yetim] said actor Sin Hyeon-tak is a downer mind ahead of the 'High School' ceased.

Friday December 19 KBS2 drama "High School: Love On" (a play Lee Jae-Yeon, directed by Eun Mi Lee Sung-joon seojuwan) Sin Hyeon-tak in charge of a loyal best friend in the movie South ganggisu station sinwoohyeon (namwoohyeon) before the end of that time said the OLD comment .

Sin Hyeon-tak, through the agency Mako amusement "young friends in the back and feel like it gotta shoot jaemiteotgo students wearing school uniforms also seems to have been taken without the awkwardness," said "relate in troubled fun to shoot with staff and fellow actor. I will show a new look to a better work, "he said.

The pure love and growth of an angel to rescue boy fell into the water crisis Green Fantasy Romance "High School: Love on" today (19th) 20:55 broadcast. (Photo: Marco amusement)

If I'm not wrong..I have read somewhere..Shim Hyun Tak real age is about 30 years old..

This article about KSR retweeted NWH's tweet

2014121914214953_1_rstarcby.jpg
http://reviewstar.wowtv.co.kr/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10226565

High School, Kim Sae-ron "Hi friends hamkkehan seven months." Retweet

Cool devices Kim Sae-ron

High School Kim Sae-ron, said the upcoming testimony ceased.

Last December 01, namwoohyeon article was posted on Twitter that "our classmates - Hi hamkkehan seven months."

Kim Sae-ron is a discrete text and picture top left Prefecture actor and "High School: Love On 'came up with the inconvenience of the OLD.

The photo, the 'High School' cast of mind that makes it warmed up to them to see everything that is collecting your hands look.

Kim Sae-ron has received a refreshing youthful viewers love to take a wild four-dimensional angel angel character drizzle station in "High School".

Internet users are "inconvenient ceased High School," "High School ceased, Kim Sae-ron thank you." "Kim Sae-ron High School, his next wonder" was the opinion of such.

Meanwhile, KBS youth drama Friday that Kim Sae-ron starring "High School: Love on 'last episode will be broadcast on 50 minutes tonight at 8:00.

news50386_1418966179.jpg
http://wowstar.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=50386

High School Kim Sae-ron, sad love acting ... "soon ceased '

Last six days KBS2 'High School Love On "(a play Lee Jae-Yeon / directed by Eun Mi Lee Sung-joon / less than high school), drizzle in the 18th (Kim Sae-ron), the senior angel (yichangju) because more and more strange, such as breaking up with Sarah fell in sleepiness suffered.

Drizzle (Kim Sae-ron) is geupgiya went away while trying to shape a tour of the station it learned sinwoohyeon (namwoohyeon) is sought drizzle (Kim Sae-ron) Sarah jyeotdago thought sinwoohyeon (namwoohyeon) are desperate and crazy drizzle (Kim Sae-ron) as.

In sinwoohyeon (namwoohyeon) is "no. You yet.'re Here, why I made to disappear while I love this. Why not created to live without you idiot. You promised me life would be on my side," says stumbled cry.

Sinwoohyeon (namwoohyeon) continues, "It's okay you forget it me you're losing all memory of me. So do not go. I told you. I can not do anything yet. I take. I miss you're seulbi. Oh, my God. You do not take the brain not leave me alone." said and began to cry.

At this time, drizzle (Kim Sae-ron) appears sinwoohyeon (namwoohyeon) the aneumyeo "I'm here right behind you., I was always on your side," said La sinwoohyeon (namwoohyeon) is to say, "Where did you go. Do not leave me alone again." made the viewers feel something of the mind.

Appearance of these two men were seen through the camera to your friends, classmates have lamented the appearance of the two men.

On the other hand, 19 through the agency said Kim Sae-ron ceased impression of "High School Love On '.

Kim Sae-ron is "High School: Love On 'Facebook smiled through the agency holding the final shooting script of the last episode posted a group photo with the look of Kim Sae-ron staring at the camera.

하이스쿨 김새론(오른쪽)이 입는 옷마다 누리꾼들의 눈길을 끌고 있다. 하이스쿨 김새론은 원래 천사였으나 사고로 인간이 되는 이슬비 역을 맡고 있다. /KBS 하이스쿨 캡처
http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1463740.htm

This article about the clothes which KSR wearing in that scene (look picture) become hot topic and sold out? (correct me if I'm wrong)

'High School
' Kim Sae-ron, costume center of attention! "New wanpan crowned ladies?"

'High School' Kim Sae-ron (right) has attracted the attention of Internet users each wear clothes. 'High School' Kim Sae-ron is responsible for the human being is an accident yeoteuna drizzle station was originally an angel. / KBS 'High School' Capture

'High School' Kim Sae-ron, angel character as 'plump' bouncing fashion sense

[The Pact | Kang Hee-joong intern reporter] 'High School' Kim Sae-ron outfit has attracted the attention of netizens.

"Wanpan Ladies' What actors wearing clothes from the broadcast media such as drama and theater is a neologism that means completely sold. The pretty actress dressed in broadcast, When holding the item you want to have an eye in the audience that will live according to symptoms. "Wanpan ladies' of the 'High School' Kim Sae-ron is regarded as the next leader.

12 days aired on KBS drama Friday "High School - Love On (the High School), Kim Sae-ron appeared to have sitting on the bench with strings and actor. Kim wrote yen yeonhaneul thick braids of hair light brown Sharon is eye-catching bright red coat on top I'm wearing a gray.

Kim Sae-ron else even comes with a human was in the 'High School' 'Angel'. So whether youthful and fresh girls achieve the same clothes week and it is also well suited Kim Sae-ron is flat.

The 'High School' Kim Sae-ron after the angel who was responsible for the town of namwoohyeon humans have been in an accident caused while living under that draws the episode with a roof.

@"litlle girl" yes..NWH looks chubbier. I remembered..in few episodes hslo months ago he looks so skinny..no wonder..his schedule very tight :(
yeah..finally..just a few hours to final episode..and actually today we can get triple doses of NWH!! :D
He will appear at music bank as Infinite and Toheart and of course his acting in HSLO tonight :)
My plan --> I will follow update on twitter about his performing at music bank, after that I will watch hslo raw final episode :)

class="content-title" May-December Romance In K-Dramas: A Couch Kimchi Roundtable couchkimchi October 23, 2014

May-December Romance In K-Dramas: A Couch Kimchi Roundtable

REAL VS. REEL AGE DIFFERENCES

Clockwatcher: This might be in line with what was previously mentioned, but I think sometimes, real life might make reel age difference romances more or less palatable. For example, “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop” features a teacher and a high school student, but the actors are only two years apart in reality. The story is between a high school kid and a woman in her twenties in “King of High School,” but I think it was acceptable to some because Seo In Guk is well into his twenties. The reverse is true for Do Hee and Kim Sung Kyun; their 14-year age gap became an inside joke because her character was two years older than his in “Reply 1994.” International fans enjoyed the hot kiss between Yeo Jin Goo and  Ha Yeon Seo in “Potato Star 2013QR3,” but I heard some domestic fans weren’t so keen on it. Even though their characters were the same age on the show, he was underage in real life.

Tessieroo: There’s always that fine line. If either of the actors are underage, then it’s uncomfortable for everyone. Look at “High School Love On.” The main actor is 23 years old in real life while Kim Sae Ron is only 14 years old; that gives people the ickies. LOL. Both are supposed to be around 18 in the drama, but her real life age is just something viewers can’t get out of their heads.

rthslo

Goodange: There’s no other way to put it: It’s gross! It’s disturbing that with the amazing popularity, talent, and the ever-blooming prettiness of these underage actors, the industry seems impatient for them to grow up. I wouldn’t be surprised if as soon as she turns 18, Kim Yoo Jung becomes a romantic leading lady for Lee Min HoKim Soo Hyun, or someone so much more advanced in age than those two. Producers, casting agents, or directors might think that it’s enough that the story resolves the age difference, but really, when the viewers watch the show, they’re just overwhelmed by the idea of the creepy reality. The viewing experience is basically ruined.

Tessieroo: The only one that didn’t work for me was “Secret Love Affair,” but I still can’t exactly explain why. I know the initial connection between Hyo Won (Kim Hee Ae) and Sun Jae (Yoo Ah In) was their music, and I had felt that, but when they got close, it became less believable. It’s very strange because I definitely saw chemistry in their Elle pictorial, which was done around the same time the show aired!

Clockwatcher: I’ve already mentioned this drama as a plus, but there were some people who couldn’t deal with the age difference portrayed on “King of High School.” This was another drama where the woman was older but the younger man was more mature and put in a position of authority over her. Regardless of their dynamic, he was underage, which ruined it for some.

rtkhs

One that I remember as not being particularly successful was “Oh! My Lady.” I liked it okay, but the chemistry was lacking. I’ll also say “The Prime Minister and I” didn’t work out. While international fans liked it, something must have gone wrong because the plot seemed to change halfway through to accommodate audience sentiment. “How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor” is an ahjussi romance that flopped given that it switched the romantic pairing halfway through. I liked “My Fair Lady, but lots of people had a problem with it. Was it the plot or just that people preferred to see Yoon Eun Hye with a leading man with fewer wrinkles?

Goodange: Aww. I actually liked “Oh! My Lady.” I just kept wishing for Chae Rim‘s hairstyle to improve to help her chemistry with Choi Siwon. LOL. “How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor” is a perfect example of an ahjussi romance that didn’t work out. It was one of those few times that production heard the audience preference, and so, they swapped Bae Doo Na‘s love interest from Kim Seung Woo to Park Shi Hoo.

Tessieroo: I agree with “Prime Minister and I.” I watched that one and it was fun to watch the bickering, teasing, and flirtation between Lee Beom Soo and YoonA. However, it was also the one time in a drama I didn’t want to see the leads kiss!

read complete article at http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/23/may-december-romance-in-k-dramas-a-couch-kimchi-roundtable/2/

Guest rohma13

Hello my sisters n cute friends so heart breaking :'( few hours left for finale :'( I cnt bear it its my family HSLO is family to me n now today it's going to end ... Just cnt believe it time flys so fast... I will miss HSLO n its each n every cast :(

I will miss U all my sisters please don't forget me I hope we all keep in touch with each other

Love U HSLO

LOVE U ALL

HERE IT IS FINAL EPISODE's online stream

http://tv.exitoostore.com/2013/06/tv-online-kbs2-v5-hq.html#.VCVRTvmSx0w

Hwaitingggggg

Guest little girl

Sae Ron tweeted a few minutes ago remind us to watch HSLO final episode tonight  :((B5N0GYdCYAAcCOf.png
When INFINITE performed at Music Bank,Sae Ron was at "Star of the Night" event.Pretty as usual B5NoWbsCEAEcuno.jpg

Archived