[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest snowflakesj16

Watched the raw! Oh my! This has gotta be the most emotional episode for me, it caused me so much heartache, but it felt so good.lol. The angst that was building up when Geon heard Ellie talking to Daniel on the phone about that day being the last (for the collab), then Sec Tak acting all happy the next day about the success of the project, only to make Geon realize that it has really come to the end (and most probably he won't get to see her ever again), leading to that elevator scene. That was just epic! How the writers chose lines about Mi Young's family that led the two to talk about them with familiarity. Those lines were so telling that they have a past they shared and that it can never be erased, the Geon bowing so low to her (aww) and Mi Young's face all the while was telling something like, "don't let me leave".  Geon talking to Gae Dong about Paris, is he planning to follow her there? (will have to wait for subs on this part).
And the last scene, of Geon seeing the lollipop man painting, finally seeing Mi Young's heart. I've wished for them to show the walls crumbling down, and the writers did it through the paintings! Geon's feelings were revealed by the fact that he has the Gae Dong painting, while Mi Young's were shown through the "lollipop man" art. =D>
Mi Young came back to the studio cause she forgot her present to her sister, but looks like her sister won't be getting that present after all, at least not on that night! :D 

Guest hanaf1430294020

thank you every body , some one said to me that its 16 episodes im going to kill him  X(
im really relived that this is a 20 ep show thanks to you . if i cant see my beloved sajjanim i would faint 

thanks for the live recaps either both share the story also the pics and video.

To me...this drama is one of best I'd ever watch. I love everything in it, the text bantering, the arguments, the comedy, the sadness, the longing... everything.

Just wanna say: Thank You everyone of you recappers! Felt drained like I've actually watch the episode.. haha

On to my thoughts: why everyone keep saying there's a lot of push/pull? From, what I read, it's only push-push right? MY n geon just push each other away. Unless u are saying the pull is the obvious attraction they have for each other that they are hiding under their facade which anyone with eyes can see (but both of them are blind to).. lol

My point is, it's so natural how they are behaving towards each other. N for us viewers who had been part of their journey from the beginning, every single action, words, facial expression have so much meaning. Not a wasted scene between our OTP.

Can I say I love the pace of Act 2 of FTLY. I like that Act 1 is zippy n them falling in love quickly, but honestly I'd beef it up slightly more for more fluidity. I remember thinking that the editing was choppy in some of the earlier episodes. But, Act 2 has been lovely, absolutely lovely so far.. I want to see them resolve their issues and get back together (my entire being is screaming for this to happen) but I'm grateful we were shown how they walk out from their pain - the only way to do so, is to walk into each other's lives again. How amazing.

Borrowing what @spideysteve mentioned earlier, this drama is magic. (Hope I tag the correct person :P)

And with that, another week begins... I now dread Fridays like I did Mondays and look forward to Tuesdays like it's the end of the week. My days are now ruled by FTLY. Lol. I'll prepare myself for a huge confrontation between MY and LG. As my grandma would say, "you are in biigggg trouble young man..." Was the "lollipop man" a new creation? If so, then MY has got some explaining to do too. Hehe... Episode 17 would be interesting to watch, that's for sure. Why do I get the feeling that MY would consent to marry DP in episode 18? And that this would be LG's turning point to admit to his feelings for MY? :>

And with that, another week begins... I now dread Fridays like I did Mondays and look forward to Tuesdays like it's the end of the week. My days are now ruled by FTLY. Lol.

I'll prepare myself for a huge confrontation between MY and LG. As my grandma would say, "you are in biigggg trouble young man..."

Was the "lollipop man" a new creation? If so, then MY has got some explaining to do too. Hehe...

Episode 17 would be interesting to watch, that's for sure.

Why do I get the feeling that MY would consent to marry DP in episode 18? And that this would be LG's turning point to admit to his feelings for MY? :>

Hello, me too. My life is ruled by FTLY too.

I wish Ur Crystal ball is the wrong this time about DP. He needs to grab sera n emigrate to a greater place. (:

Guest spideysteve

heppy said:
Can I say I love the pace of Act 2 of FTLY. I like that Act 1 is zippy n them falling in love quickly, but honestly I'd beef it up slightly more for more fluidity. I remember thinking that the editing was choppy in some of the earlier episodes. But, Act 2 has been lovely, absolutely lovely so far.. I want to see them resolve their issues and get back together (my entire being is screaming for this to happen) but I'm grateful we were shown how they walk out from their pain - the only way to do so, is to walk into each other's lives again. How amazing.
Borrowing what @spideysteve mentioned earlier, this drama is magic. (Hope I tag the correct person :P)