{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xclueless

this is disgusting me...GD's love life is private and should be kept that way. I cant believe theres a stupid article about it. I just hate that his privacy is invaded this way...the whole transgender stripshow isnt disgusting me, but the fact that GD's love life has been shattered due to people who just cant stop meddling in his private life. If he has a GF let him be...he was so happy. I feel really bad for the HVINE closing down too, i guess too many ppl kept going there to harrass the owner. I dunno if y'all noticed but GD has been a lot sadder these days...a broken heart can't help but be sad.

Whatever they do in their private lives should be their own business. Our only business (as fans) with them is supporting their music. If they have a girlfriend, dont curse it...it makes me really protective of the boys when it comes to this stuff coz i think they deserve to fall in love and feel happy because its part of life.

im still really sad about the break up coz GD's sooo affected by it. if u listen to him or look at him sincerely you'll feel his heartache ;_;

and thats all i have to say about this

i totallly agree! i hate how their lives are being invaded left and right :/ i mean theres nothing wrong going to those things because they are human after all! our boys deserve to have fun once in a while especially since they work so hard to keep their fans happy! not to mention all the stress they go through and such. as much as i am in complete jealousy if my jiyong has a girlfriend because i absolutely adore him, i really hope nothing bad happened that affected him because jiyong really has been sad lately. maybe thats what explains his emo hair? haha. but yeah i really hope heartbreak isn't the reason for our kwon leader to be acting like this because he has to know that if his heart breaks, he breaks the hearts of the millions of V.I.Ps out there :tears: our boys only deserve the best and all the happiness in the world because without them, we wouldn't be the lovey dovey fan girls we are!

Strip show bar [a transgender one?] I didn't think they had those.. lol..

I heard this news a while ago, but eh.. I'm pretty sure that they didn't go to see stuff like that there.. I mean like a lot of people said... It belonged to GD's GF [x___x] or Nuna or whatever... I was a bit sad at hearing the possibility that they might have gone and seen the striping.. but they are humans.. And man I too noticed that GD's been really sad lately.. Esp with this one photoshoot... Made me sad too.. If the girl and GD were actually in a relationship, and they broke up. I think it would have been the reason why the club closed... I unno.. I'm wierd at making stupid guesses!! Plus, this was a while ago anyway.. Like a long time ago.. Last summer to be exact..And whatever happened in the past, happened. It can't be changed.. and neither can our love for um all!!.. So let's put all this behind us.. and BANG... support um with all we've got!!

thanks everyone for the updates, pics, trans..thank you!

TAM::: those gifs are awesome!

Jemnise:: you're on a pic spree hehe...good good!

juhjuh:: thanks for the update

gdbabygurl:: thanks for the news...

melody:: super thanks for the trans..

and for everyone who shared love for BB..thanks...keep those updates coming!! very much appreciated...

SEUNGRI & GD spam!!!

2003656029726877511_rs.jpg

2003656755431642256_rs.jpg

2003615526136969045_rs.jpg

2003613421240253533_rs.jpg

2003668186425071968_rs.jpg

credit:: [토리야 Big Room,퓨우@ BigRoom, BBvipz]

Transgender stripbar club..... wooooooah LOL. And GD's "GF" owning that? I find that weird, haha.

If they have a girlfriend, dont curse it...it makes me really protective of the boys when it comes to this stuff coz i think they deserve to fall in love and feel happy because its part of life.

I agree wholeheartedly. Sometimes it really disgusts me when fans start calling potential gfs/rumored gfs/real gfs/ or any girl associated with their idol sl.uts and whatnot just cause they're with them. (not that anyone has said it recently, but a few times when the subject comes up, I've seen it > < )

but anyway that's not what the article is really about. But nonetheless I think the article is kind of pointless cause they can go if they want. It's their private life, and it was said SR didn't go in. I thought it was cute when the rep said "although Seungri is underage, he was accompanied by his fellow members and did not enter the restaurant", cause I can totally imagine his hyungdeuls being careful of him not seeing anything inappropiate and not letting him go in ^ ^ XD

Monica's post makes me think of GD's songs. I wonder if they're from recent experiences 0__0 I always assumed that they were heartaches from the past...~

Am I missing something? people keep saying GD seems sad and not like himself.. but I only noticed that in that one clip where they were pulling out names of the box, other than that he seemed okay to me. but I haven't really been able to look at pictures or watch any other clips recently so hmm.. well if so I hope his spirits will be back soon ^ ^

OMFG. I just watched the clip of them performing at HMV in Japan. woaaah Maybe what GD said was right about Daesung being the most popular in Japan. The fans were freaking screaming like crazy when it was his turn to sing and they were all hella reaching for hiM LOL!!!!! I'm really loving the choreography for So Beautiful. I don't renember them ever performing Missing Number so is this an all new choreography? So energetic ^^ My fav parts were when the boys formed a half circle around YB and moving back and forth to the rhythm and the chorus part. "I've been searching for my baby, the one to come and save me.." Where the heck was TOP? He was nowhere until it was his turn to rap lol. During How Gee they sounded just like the track! No "raise the loof" :P Wow they had a really small stage to perform on >.< the camera was hecka up in their face hehe xd

/random rant/ sigggggh. Has anyone seen that youtube video "lies misheard lyrics"? (I'm sure many have), ever since I watched it I hear Lies all wrong now.. lol >_< it bugs me cause I can't hear it correctly anymore.. lmao. I mean the video was pretty awesome but it messed up the way I hear Lies ;_;

HOLY SMOKES. The dance duo/battle thingie with YoungBae and SR was O_O_O_O_O *faints* oh my godd it was so hot. I can't even describe it. fjd;a;a were they on a show? I don't really know.. lol but I thought they weren't going to appear on shows or anything? Xd

I literally watched it 10+ times LOL. WOoooooo. I was wondering when SR and YB would do a dance duo together. Since (IMO) they're the best dancers out of BB. It would be a wicked collabo. and I was right! HEHE.

I can't stop spazzing.. seriously ><!!! jf;da; AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

btw this is what I'm talking about:

CLICK HERE

oh wow.. I wrote like an essay. haha.

anyways.. since I topped the page (never knew it could be useful ^ ^) just wanted to let you all be aware of a project going on at YGBB.

BIG BANG'S 1000TH DAY ANNIVERSARY GIFT

So what's the project about?

Our goal is to collect a total of 1000 CDs and send it to Big Bang as a gift from YGBB i-VIPs for their 1000th day Anniversary since their debut. We're hoping that with such great variety of music, it'll help them expand their music genres, style, etc. And since Big Bang writes and composes their own music, they'll get inspiration from such a broad music collection.

Why are you starting this so early? Their 1000th day isn't until 2009 :blink: !

I know, I know haha. But collecting 1000 CDs is going to take a LOT of time and require a lot of participation (or generous CD donations). I don't want us to have to push the project back even further just because we couldn't reach our goal.

Ok, well.. how can I contribute?

Simply, go out and buy a CD (or more!! ;) ) that you think would be great for Big Bang's collection and send it to me. =) You may send any CDs that you already have, but please have it in GOOD (LIKE NEW) CONDITION! Any genre, language, generation is fine. VERSATALITY IS GOOD! ^^

And as you all know.. shipping is going to be a complete YOU-KNOW-WHAT. So any donations for shipping would be very much appreciated!!!!

DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START? Check out this awesome Music List compiled by a soompier. Thanks Jane (angelfightrJ) for sharing the link! ^ ^

ARE YOU INTERESTED? WANT TO BE A PART OF THE PROJECT?

GO HERE to sign up.

**Ask anybody you know that might be willing to give up any of their CDs

**If you don't think you can buy/send anything, CD SUGGESTIONS are always welcomed. So just let me know any CDs you think would be great in BB's collection. I'll try my best to get my hands on it, or maybe even another fellow VIP might have it(:

**ADVERTISE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. Advertise on any other forums you go to~ ^^ This is a pretty big project and 1000 is a big goal.. we need as much contributers as we can get. Let's show them all our love, and LET'S EXPAND BIG BANG'S CD LIBRARY<3<3

ADVERTISE?

(This is the only banner we've got so far, MORE BANNERS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED! ;) )

bb1000th.jpg

Credit: jnie05

[URL=http://z14.invisionfree.com/YGBB/index.php?showtopic=8885][img=http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/jnie05/big%20bang/bb1000th.jpg][/URL]

The YB effect

2000346240295343350_rs.jpg

2000348313136202921_rs.jpg

2000363932210474462_rs.jpg

2000325790927600491_rs.jpg

2000324434938805486_rs.jpg

2000302453806965375_rs.jpg

credit:: [boosa@ Popcornfor2,ybeffect]

The GD ex-gf, wine bar issue

I agree with everyone who showed support to GD.. Seriously, the guy is having a bad time and if it is true that his Ex Gf has something to do with it then i hope they patch things up. I want every Big Bang member to be happy. Even if it means they will have a GF then i'm ok w/ it. I know it'll probably break our hearts but then we DON'T OWN THEM!..they have the right to be happy amidst their hectic schedule and pressure in this Music world. we can't force smile on someone who's heart has been broken..So let's understand him..

We all want to see Ji YOUNG happy and visiting Japan probably made him sad because of course it's different from his own home. I have to say that Korean Vipz showing LOVE for them is way too awesome and warm that BB will really miss having them especially on LIVE PERF>>>> They're not that YOUNG..haha and i guess let's just say raging male hormones made them want to see strip clubs and of course sheer curiosity.. I guess it's just part of what I call "EXPLORATION" lol....

again...let's continue to LOVE and SUPPORT BIG BANG in so many ways..and let's leave their private lives in peace....

Guest loooser

I'm really loving the choreography for So Beautiful. I don't renember them ever performing Missing Number so is this an all new choreography? So energetic ^^

/random rant/ sigggggh. Has anyone seen that youtube video "lies misheard lyrics"? (I'm sure many have), ever since I watched it I hear Lies all wrong now.. lol >_< it bugs me cause I can't hear it correctly anymore.. lmao. I mean the video was pretty awesome but it messed up the way I hear Lies ;_;

it's the same choreography as when they performed missing number in their august comeback special. i was surprised that it actually fit okay with the new english lyrics actually. i'm impressed. [:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pXYw9taf_Uo

^intro, missing number & lie

and i totally agree with the LIE MISHEARD LYRICS. i've seen it so many times cuz it was so damn funny. but the weeks after that everytime i heard LIES i kept thinkin of THOSE lyrics and i almost forgot how to sing it correctly. -____-

edit. thanks for the lovely YB spam leslie_lei. [:

Guest momo_love_siwon

Whatever they do in their private lives should be their own business. Our only business (as fans) with them is supporting their music.

and thats all i have to say about this

She has a point there. Whatever they do in their private lives, should stay as private. We don’t judge, we don’t criticize and we don’t mock. But we as VIPs for this matter, we know we love them very much. Therefore, what we can do is always show our support and love no matter what. If having someone special is making them happy, so be it. They have my blessing. I’m happy as long as they are happy. Are you with me VIPS? ~momo

Guest babiiecake

heh i remember hearing that whole transgender bar issue thing a couple days ago.

i just hate how GD, as well as the rest of Big Bang, is going to highly be criticized because of this. i mean it's the honest truth that people will start talking. and it's up to us VIPs to stand by them no matter what. ^-^

i'm guessing he's been so down these couple of days because of this issue and as well as the whole thing about his "girl-friend". i'm guessing they probably broke up? well that's what i gathered from my reading.

well i hope he's coping well.

heh.

just had to give my two cents on that.

Go VIPs! (hope GD and all of BB knows that we're here for them no matter what !! )

Guest jemnise

leslie_lie :: haha i can't help it! :D and thanks for the YB pics, i sure did miss him! :D

poop-shoop-A-Loop :: wow that was long! anyways, i so love love the idea! joining! :)

and about the issue again, well i already replied before that it kinda' creeps me out [that thingy!] but i have to agree with some who said that we just got to respect their privacy and such. We, as fans cannot help to be nosy and all about their private life but we have to know where to draw a borderline. it is just really saddening that some lives get affected so much with the fame that the boys are recieving. If GD is really sad because of his "girlfriend", we just have to respect that and hope that he'll get over it. Hence, he's still out there performing and doing his best for all of us right?! :D Hwaiting! :D

thats true, about GD's personal life.As fans we should give him space.eventually he will be with someone.and we have to accept the fact that hes all grown up now.So i support him no matter what, as long as hes happy with the person he's with, we should be happy for him.hehe.I LOVE YOU GD!!!!:)

Jemnise:: i hope you could post pics at BBPh..hehe...just open the site using moxilla firefox for a better view..

is this just too HOT???

2001922800619637270_rs.jpg

ehem....smokin smokin smokin!

2001993555970247305_rs.jpg

suave...

2001964759843512323_rs.jpg

2001953145275350887_rs.jpg

now....it's TOP's turn...HQ FAN STALKER CAMS at SEOUL NAT'L UNIV

2001979570627859238_rs.jpg

awww sweetheart..you're melting my heart!

2001917712807502471_rs.jpg

he looked so cute just standing there...

2001922621637165735_rs.jpg

hahaha!!!! i still love you even though you looked like that lolZ!

2001964249892333028_rs.jpg

credit: [ygeffect. Topcorn, leslie_lei@soompi for re-uploading]

Guest jemnise

scratch the GD issue. let's drool over YB now haha :D

2002840253918234958_rs.jpg

2002803743086828979_th.jpg2002801509986198466_th.jpg2002897005631532575_th.jpg2002801738931787817_th.jpg

2000107103890863664_th.jpg2000169870655795648_th.jpg2000140122856035645_th.jpg2000150455524947943_th.jpg2000162240603080176_th.jpg

2000150686188287832_th.jpg2000125577044260869_th.jpg2000133572238990154_th.jpg2000187892760956563_th.jpg2000113802925108161_th.jpg

credits to bbvipz [탑기엽지용]

OMG. leslie_lie :: i really want too! i am using firefox already but still it won't open!*hate it!*

TOP! LOL to the last pic! hahaha i still love him though :D

------EDIT.

check this out!

[b-School Set] Limited Previewer :: cutie! hahaha ah.. TOP's smile just melt me away *awww* :w00t:

Guest jenjen4

SR and TY's dance duet sure is SMOKING!

Thanks for the link...i was spazzing like a fangirl. : )

man seungri has really grown up. i wish he was just a tad older....baby grow up for me, or wait for me.

he is seriously JAILBAIT.

HOT MAGNAE (more like MAGNET) : )

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Oh wow , GD girlfriend scandal ? I dont care really as long as he's happy and stuff. What shocked me was Seungri was there i was a little dissapointed untill i heard that he didnt enter : ) Haha .

Our boys are probabbly like Seungri NO you cant go in and seungri's probabbly like : ( , haha

Anyways i want GD to be happy again : ( it makes me sad that he isnt smiling awholelot

Guest ...:chau:...

Im from Vietnam so it's very dificult for me to buy BB's CDs &stuff. I've seen that "B-school sets" and I'm really want to have one but I don't know how to get that.

Guest melodygreenleaf

NII animated pics!

credit:: [boosa@popcornfor2]

leslie_lei, please remove those pictures if you do no know who the original artist is.

It's definitely not boosa.

If you do not credit properly, you are basically stealing their artwork. And we don't want that. ^^

-

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT PICTURES FROM VIPZ IF THEY SAY NOT TO

I've seen A LOT of pictures recently that should NOT have been posted outside of vipz.

If there are words in red in the original post, do not post it here.

-

Btw, Taeyang's solo has been postponed by one month.

YG said it would be out around March, but the newest articles are saying that it will be released in April.

The articles are also saying that Taeyang's solo will be a single.

From what YG wrote however, I was given the impression that it will be an album or at least a minialbum.

Hopefully we'll have more information soon.

Archived