{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest Nana_Chan

Your boyfriend: GD !! No one could be more perfect !

Your best friend: TaeYang ( he's been friend with GD since little so , why not TeaYang ? ) :rolleyes:

Your brother: DaeSung

Your one night stand: damn it , TOPPPP !! :rolleyes:

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: TOP TOP TOP cause he's HAWTT !

Your husband: GD , ofc again n' again , no one could be more perfect !

Your Papa: hmm... :blink: i'd defo choose my own daddy cool !

Your other best friend: DeaSung ( he's such a sweetheart :rolleyes: )

@ i think Lie , Foreva with u ,last farewell.. dunno .. :blink:

@ I will defo join the " Kid nap-in' " GD plannn !!!

Just tell what must we do ?

Well , i think we'll freak out GD h aha =))

Anyway i still like GD slim legs , it's not too bad when he's skinny ! He looks soo Hawt !

I think it's just cause now he wears skinny jeans that's why he looks so skinny. before he is just that skinny , or is it just me ?

But i'm bit worried about GD's mood most lately , he seems to be sad somehow :(

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jemnise

mmm, just thought about this, what's your ALL TIME favourite song from big bang?

Mine would have to be "a fool's only tears". (: it's like the most played song on my itunes. haha.

OHEMGEE again! hahaha got to bactrack some pages! tsk.

anyways, STEPHOO, its just got to be my favorite too :D well, even the english version :D Together, Forever i just.. *awwww* i fell in love with the song :D

but you know there are just many of their songs that kept on playing in my head and i think those are my favorites too :D like Last Farewell, Crazy Dog and Pabo [that really makes me jump out of my seat and do the dance! HAHA:D]

anyways, my warm WELCOME to everybody :D

----EDIT

mon5482 :: yea, actually almost all of them changed, uhmm.. HOTTER? hahaha :D Seung-Ri is becoming a MAN, not just that, a REAL HOT MAN err?! hahaha :D

tam :: DANG! when will i ever not love your gifs? hahaha rightness with GD's dorkiness haha :D i mean he and TOP looked like a KID who are fooling around wuhaha :D

and i kinda' died in the uhm.. *KISS ME* thing TOP is just awww *i am imagining that the kiss was for me! wuhaha

PABO!

* and can i do the pinching after you too?! hahaha :D oh oh oh! and the first one! TOP as always looked like a very irritated KID! oh, a very HOT, CUTIE irritated KID!

juhjuh :: thanks for the LIST! now i am really cravig for it! DANG! :D

RNGUYEN :: haha Seung-Ri is really one hot thing! *well, i think i'd go with the no shades for maknae... hehehe i don't know i like seeing his dark circles! :D*

I-Nook :: hi there! your welcome :D

U-knows.xHunnie :: haha ok so i think its just me who wants to see his dark circles more! haha :D

KTZ811 :: i totally agree! just without the color! :D

so i think i almost covered everybody, whoa! that was... uhm.. a lot! haha :D

------- some goodies i found AGAIN in bbvipz. *awww* OLD pics :w00t:

2004460593352217219_th.jpg2004423982626646983_th.jpg2004478599817356172_th.jpg2004465535241524418_th.jpg2004449813362181650_th.jpg

2004476482269064399_th.jpg2004492377219158783_th.jpg2004416620035511073_th.jpg2004450190417625744_th.jpg2001688239940030548_th.jpg

2001627690236941225_th.jpg2001652905969781252_th.jpg2001641376295940418_th.jpg2001674142884155751_th.jpg2001603341928759217_th.jpg

2001614456192915142_th.jpg2001601101592900927_th.jpg

SERIOUSLY, I miss GD's bit of chubbiness! DANG this guy needs serious EATING to do!

And because many commented on Seung-Ri's HOTTNESS :D oh and i think someone was asking why Maknae always sings JT songs, well he's an N'sync fan and JT is from that :D none the less, songs fit him perfectly! [do you imagine TOP singing POP?! haha i don't think so :)]

2001627371439753654_th.jpg2001656354164173022_th.jpg2001288745754401746_th.jpg2001217777377469055_th.jpg2001240653835327803_th.jpg

2001259097733989169_th.jpg2001206848755694565_th.jpg2001281076596286895_th.jpg2001208355222749755_th.jpg2001235335665309846_th.jpg

credits : bbvipz

Guest latiana2003

omg.. i havent been on here in soo freakin long (about 2-3 weeks lol). im behind about 2983472983471245 pages it seems.. ill catch up when i wake up since ive been awake for about 30+ hours doing school work... but anyway..

your boyfriend: Youngbae (he's the sweetest.. most innocent... most mysterious.. and sorta thugish.. wierd combo lol)

your best friend: Daesung.. well... can't we all just be best friends?? yeah, that's how it'll be.

your brother: probably Seungri (i dont see him being anything else other than a friend to me... or a little brother ^^)

your one night stand: i would say TOP! o but wait.. I like GD's voice when he tries to talk all sexy... hmmmm.. have to think

Your play boyfriend: dont think i would have one.. maybe.. GD... o_O

your husband: YoungBae.. and we will make beautiful blasian babies lol... and go to church every sunday..

your papa: none of them! ya know why.. because im older than all of them. and i know all the tricks lol

your other: there is no other. youngbae is my everything!

oh yeah, and the "what's your ALL TIME favourite song from big bang?"

It has to be Fool's only Tear.. I can listen to that song over and over and never get tired of it.

OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG

Tracklist for The Great DVD is outttttttt!

From the site, it says that the release date is 2008/03/25!

(In Japan anyway, so we need Mr. YG to confirm this)

DVD Track

1-01 Opening Footage

1-02 Crazy Dog + Hwan-Sang-Sok-Ge-Gu-Dae

1-03 Shake It

1-04 Comment Greeting Comment

1-05 Wild Wild West - Band

1-06 Laugh It Off (Woot-So-Bon-Da / D-lite Solo) (Band)

1-07 The day after (Da-Eum-Nal / V.I. Solo) (Band)

1-08 Ma Girl - Sol Solo

1-09 oh ma baby

1-10 VIP

1-11 la la la - Rock Remix

1-12 Pabo (Band)

1-13 This love (Band)

1-14 LIE

1-15 Red Roc - Hello

1-16 Pretended (Ah-Moo-Rut-Chi-Ah-Neun-Chuk / TOP solo)

1-17 Together Forever (Sol,D-Lite,and V.I.)

1-18 BUT I love U (GD Solo)

1-19 Dirty Cash

1-20 Comment for Closing

1-21 Last Farewell

1-22 Encore-Always (Band)

1-23 Encore-LIE (Band)

end of march? you gotta be kidding me .. that long??? waah :tears:

I wonder when it's gna be released and up for preorder, I seriously can't wait

haha i'm gna be so broke once i've bought everything I wanted excluding the DVD lol

Guest gdbabygurl

[news] Gdragon spotted at winebar

2ldhljn.jpg

Remember this pic?

There was an article on this

---------------------------------------------------------------

Group 'Big Bang' attended a wine bar in gaeeopsik cheongdam-dong in seoul , critics said.

Photos were taken at the scene of a transgender stripshow bar and has caused much controversey as pictures of minor, seungri(18) were taken; however pictures of him watching anything were not taken.

The owner of the wine bar is supposedly Gdragon (20)'s girlfriend (20). Rumors of this statement are continuing to rise on the internet.

Last October, this wine bar was featured on MBC TV's show "won happiness - victory". By being on the show, the wine bar was able to promote its business. The Wine Bar's co-representative claimed "because of Big Bang the shop has gotten much publicity," this was also written on a website several times.

"A fair judgement cannot be made by just a few pictures and I do not wish to disappoint their Fans".

YG Entertainmen's rep said "The winebar Big Bang went to was also a restaurant" and also "although Seungri is underage, he was accompanied by his fellow members and did not enter the restaurant"

"I got a few pictures with the judge and the public Giddy fans, but I hope not to disappoint", concerns are noticeable.

When the manager was asked if the wine bar's owner was GD's girlfriend, he replied by saying "I don't know if she's his nuna or girlfriend"

The wine bar opened last September, however, just four months after the wine bar was "pyae yup"-ed . The bar's neighbor business claimed "it had very good business, but just in january it closed down suddenly."

credits: yahoo.co.kr

Translated by: azn_connexionz@YGBB

Guest sookyung

[news] Gdragon spotted at winebar

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ldhljn.jpg

Remember this pic?

There was an article on this

---------------------------------------------------------------

Group 'Big Bang' attended a wine bar in gaeeopsik cheongdam-dong in seoul , critics said.

Photos were taken at the scene of a transgender stripshow bar and has caused much controversey as pictures of minor, seungri(18) were taken; however pictures of him watching anything were not taken.

The owner of the wine bar is supposedly Gdragon (20)'s girlfriend (20). Rumors of this statement are continuing to rise on the internet.

Last October, this wine bar was featured on MBC TV's show "won happiness - victory". By being on the show, the wine bar was able to promote its business. The Wine Bar's co-representative claimed "because of Big Bang the shop has gotten much publicity," this was also written on a website several times.

"A fair judgement cannot be made by just a few pictures and I do not wish to disappoint their Fans".

YG Entertainmen's rep said "The winebar Big Bang went to was also a restaurant" and also "although Seungri is underage, he was accompanied by his fellow members and did not enter the restaurant"

"I got a few pictures with the judge and the public Giddy fans, but I hope not to disappoint", concerns are noticeable.

When the manager was asked if the wine bar's owner was GD's girlfriend, he replied by saying "I don't know if she's his nuna or girlfriend"

The wine bar opened last September, however, just four months after the wine bar was "pyae yup"-ed . The bar's neighbor business claimed "it had very good business, but just in january it closed down suddenly."

credits: yahoo.co.kr

Translated by: azn_connexionz@YGBB

The first thing make me freak is... STRIPSHOW BAR?? STRIPSHOW BAR??

So this was the restaurant they went to during manwon

doesn't look like a bar to me though.

I don't know how I feel about this really?..

aish...

just not all that happy.

but since baby is underage.. hopefully..nothing happened.

I don't really care about the gf thing.

since it's old.

just surprise at the whole stipbar thing

i only knew about the point that the bar was owned by GD's rumour girlfriend and that it was captured on SR's Manwon.. but i didn't know that it was a stripshow bar.. :/

but is this news just tabloid?

thankies for sharing though

Guest jemnise

The first thing make me freak is... STRIPSHOW BAR?? STRIPSHOW BAR??

So this was the restaurant they went to during manwon

doesn't look like a bar to me though.

I don't know how I feel about this really?..

aish...

just not all that happy.

but since baby is underage.. hopefully..nothing happened.

I don't really care about the gf thing.

since it's old.

just surprise at the whole stipbar thing

STRIPSHOW BAR?!

well just like sookyung, i heard about GD's rumored girlfriend owning a bar but no STRIPSHOW BAR. eeeeek.

if that is really a stripshow bar, Maknae shouldn't be there at all even when he's with someone older. I mean its no Movie which has a rating of PG13 of some sort. creeps me out a little. :blink::o

thanks for sharing anyways.

don't know if these were posted but i got them from bestiz

i've never seen these on here....pics of YB.

e005424447c11f1e1f403ho0.jpg

mmm loook at that backside. so hot.

e005424447c11f279ef5fml3.jpg

120384156176215700wy9.jpg

and my love

credit: bestiz

so....that winebar closed down? hmmm odd. i was hoping to check it out when i went to korea lol. i'm a fan of winebars. oh well.

Guest ewmoocow

YAY! I FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH BIG BANG ;D

tam~ ah! your gifs are to die for! LOL, TOP's cheek and his rolling eyes are too cute. I'm glad that GD is feeling better! LOL, i hope that my trip there would be fun <3 i still need to go buy a digicam so i can take massive pictures and fancams. LOL, i'll try not to max out my card. [;

iaredil~ keke, yes! let's kidnap him. i don't have a plan to kidnap him, what about you? ;P LOL, i would go to school just so that i see them and i wouldn't care if i fail because if i did, then i'll him to tutor me. ;D

thanks everyone for the caps, icons, links and translations!

i feel so left out because i don't have much to share. >w<

Guest jemnise

don't know if these were posted but i got them from bestiz

i've never seen these on here....pics of YB.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6954/e005...f1e1f403ho0.jpg

mmm loook at that backside. so hot.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8701/e005...f279ef5fml3.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5232/12...76215700wy9.jpg

and my love

credit: bestiz

so....that winebar closed down? hmmm odd. i was hoping to check it out when i went to korea lol. i'm a fan of winebars. oh well.

YB! ohhhh.. i haven't seen some "new" photos of him since ahm, yesterday haha almost all were of TOP, GD and Seung-Ri. its kinda' refreshing to see him again haha :D

*lalalalala, i can't wait for his solo... tsk.*

maybe intrigues were not good for business, i dunno. but was it known or something if the girl was really GD's girlfriend?

what is a STRIPSHOW BAR btw?

i dont know what is it but they shouldnt be in the bar at all.

i know they are a celebrity but they are normal people too, they should have fun like other people did

but..............still, heart broken when i read this.

Y r seungri there anyway, he shouldnt?

"sigh" feel sad though. anyway, no matter what they did, i'm still supporting them.

Go Big Bang

Seriously, I don't really care what they do as a person.

Sure they are entertainers and have to keep their images but still, I don't understand why an artist can't go to a bar and non artists can.

I'm aware that this is a stripshow bar though I thought it was weird that it's a stripshow bar...doesn't look like it at all in the Manwon lol

Anyway, I hope this wouldn't get big because I don't think it's that scandalous.

Boys are still boys, I guess ;)

Sigh...can't never trust YG with good news -.-

I thought I could watch the DVD in peace for my spring break but no... he has to push it back till March T.T

Guest yeongi.jin

i cant wait for their THE GREAT concert dvd to be out!

they always exude so much stage presence on stage(:

they're so carefree n confident i love it!

esp whn they give all those sexy smirks n smiles((:

i guess boys are still boys n they wnt to hv so fun sometimes..

as long as they dnt go overboard?

they're still human aft all.

ahh n i love taeyang's orange jacket!

love hw it makes him stand out right away!

n all time fav big bang song?

probably CRAZY DOG!

Guest BBykimmm

omg havent been on this thread in a long time! :o

but anyways...i wanna do that lil survey thing ^_^

Your Boyfriend: TAE YANG <33 mr sexiness :wub:

Your Best Friend: seung ri!

Your Brother: erm..top :)

Your One Night Stand: seung ri tehehehe ;)

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: seung ri once again :rolleyes:

Your husband: TAE YANG!!<33

Your Papa (?): daesung :P

Your ______ (anything you want to add?): other brother: jiyongg

Guest msxadina

my favorite song by big bang goes to:

well actually t\it's between two songs.

LAST FAREWELL AND LIES

i can't pick between the two, because those are the songs i always in at school. haha

but ohh man the pictures of the boys are so like love!

i want the great concert dvd so bad!

i'll like even beg for it from my dad. haha

and the thing with GD at the winebar

and seungri there! STRIPSHOW BAR!

what the fluck......! ohh man i almost died reading that!

Their shoes are like so cute, well somewhat.

GD's Girl's Desire umm too yellowy for me.

TOP is rap, his is pretty cute.

Wassup Sol? umm no into it.

deasungs and seungris are so cute i want theres.

Guest STEPHOO--

stripshow bar? =S ohhh, that's like the one with women dancing all around yeah? or .. am i wrong? lol

..ehh, they can do whatever but hopefully seungri didn't see anything since he was underage at the time.

he's not underage anymore right? O.o

Stripshow bar?! Okay, at first while I was reading this article, I was seriously freaking out like nothing other, but I guess they're boys. But TRANSGENDER?! I wonder what these guys are into! xP I can't believe Seungri was there, though! He says he didn't enter, so I guess we should take his word for it. So the place is owned by GD's girl? *coughIwishIwasGDsgirlcough* xP Had to stick that in there. Thanks for sharing the shocking news gdbabygurl.

Thanks everyone else for all of the updates ^^

*Edit*

mon5482, so GD isn't with the girl right now? I have noticed that he has been sad lately.

yeah, people are freaking out because seungri was underage and they felt disappointed but it even says in the article that he didn't enter....and i don't think that he would be able to since he's underage and he can't really fake his age since people know who he is and it's likely that someone would have recognized him.

well i hope the other BB boys didn't see anything inappropriate lol. i mean, there was that transgender stripshow but it's also a winebar and restaurant as well. it's not a stripclub. and also, it's not that suspicious that they went to the winebar if the owner was GD's nuna/gf/just someone he knew because it would make sense if he would want to drop by. doesn't mean anything if they went there and it doesn't mean that they watched the stripshow either. like the article said, there's no pics of them doing that so innocent until proven guilty in my mind (:

Guest mon5482

this is disgusting me...GD's love life is private and should be kept that way. I cant believe theres a stupid article about it. I just hate that his privacy is invaded this way...the whole transgender stripshow isnt disgusting me, but the fact that GD's love life has been shattered due to people who just cant stop meddling in his private life. If he has a GF let him be...he was so happy. I feel really bad for the HVINE closing down too, i guess too many ppl kept going there to harrass the owner. I dunno if y'all noticed but GD has been a lot sadder these days...a broken heart can't help but be sad.

Whatever they do in their private lives should be their own business. Our only business (as fans) with them is supporting their music. If they have a girlfriend, dont curse it...it makes me really protective of the boys when it comes to this stuff coz i think they deserve to fall in love and feel happy because its part of life.

im still really sad about the break up coz GD's sooo affected by it. if u listen to him or look at him sincerely you'll feel his heartache ;_;

and thats all i have to say about this

Archived