{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest itswinniechu

sigh i hope BIGBANG isnt working to hard. they have beeen working non stop ever since they won SONG OF THE YEAR AND BEST MALE GROUP. i hope they get good rest after all this. GD please get well soon. Top you too

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookievang

i love BIG BANG sooo much. that i am like seriously HURT because our boys are being put thru sooo much.

IT JUST SUCKS. to hear all these bad news about them. GOSH I WISH THEM THE BEST and MR YG LET OUR BOYS REST..

they can't start the NEW YEAR alll sickk and tireddd out. :( :(

after saying that. I think that the HOW GEE MV. seem alittle hummm out of place. i like the song

but not the MV. i mean whats up with the girls dancing in bikin. hummm WHY..?

ooh yes i just saw there KBS performnace. and oh my gosh with OUR SEUNGRI being soo hurt.

i just fell inlove with him all over again. i mean HE SHOWED NO FEAR. the whole time i was looking at hime

only to see if he will show us that he is hurt. BUT GRACFULLY he showed no fear AND thats what i call

a true performner. BIG BANG is such an amazing group...it wasn't the same without TOP rapping his part

BUT it was awesome when GD & YB took over....

GUYS PRAY EXTRA HARD FOR OUR BOYS... :D

Guest MaNG0BaBY

First post on the BB thread, and I find that

GD and TOP collapsed too?? D: This is saad!

These boys are hella dedicated and they're

rewarded with bad ankles and fainting.. "/

Not cool.. Let's hope they get lots of rest

in time for the New Year! <3

just a rough translation of the article about GD being hospitalised..

(http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...123109144603151)thankies to saebin for the link..

following SeungRi's falling ill on the 29th, and TOP's collapse from exhaustion on the 30th, Big Bang's leader G-Dragon is being hospitalised as he collapsed from exhaustion after the KBS Song Festival..

the article also said YG Ent had stated that overwork and general fatigue had caused the members to seek for medical help at hospital and they are worried about the health of the Big Bang members.. hence activities in the first week of year 2008 may be put at hold for the moment..

the article also attribute this incident to the staying up late at night for the different year-end festivals and also the preparation of the diff concerts to be the cause of this..

-----------------------------------------------

this is ultra worrying.. :tears:

^^ Aishh, this is bad news :crazy: . But it's very understandable since they've been working SO SO SO hard this past year and I'm sure they wanted to end with a BIG BANG!

Let's wish them a safe return! ^_^

Guest sE7eN_LuVer

BIG BANG IS THA B A N G!<3

Yeah me and taeyang have the same b-day! \^0^/

Big Bang have been working so hard that some of the members havent been well.

First its Gd and Top

and now its seungri

Its not the same without him

He wasnt in the BB and WG music drama

I hope he comes back soon

:o omg. that is so sad.

question: does anybody know if they are still doing the MBC award thing?

personally sort of hoping they wont and get some rest.

^

^ i think they are still doing right?sorry i'm not very sure though.the last news i saw was yes all 5 will be on

personally all VIPs here,and over the world hope they rest

but its really not up to our hope or what.

yg have to take responsibilities for accepting too much work

and the boys themselves have to be responsible for their own health too.

seriously i'm more of angry than upset.more of frustrated than sympathetic on the boys situation

they have the highest popularity now in korea we know that.that's why all media wants them to be on.(and to repeat wgbb collab again and again)

i know its not up to them to choose and reject

but at least please take care of them own selves.

magnae..seriously i love him on stage and we know he loves to be on stage

but what's with that broken ankle

i dont really think yg staffs will force him to stage(i dont know but i dont really think there's possibilities of FORCING)

anyhow, just keep my hopes up for the minutes to tick to 2008 without any news of collapsing or twisted leg

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I'm not sure whether you guys have seen this. ARGH!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/news_rumo..._is_unoriginal/

Lolx. Don't be too affected I-Vip's. Whatever the rumors are, we are for our boys right? But those anti's are just whack. I mean, we didn't even get these when before. Only now that BB's on the peak of their career and is waaaaay popular than ever. So, it doesn't matter.

Btw, as I go through the previous pages - I noticed that still most of us are not following the rules. I-VIP'S PLEASE DO FOLLOW THEM, it's always on page 1. Just go and check it out? Please?

Anyways, I agree with jas282 - that BB's schedules isn't really on their control. Now that they have hit songs and performances - the media just want more. I just pray that their manager could balance it on 2008. These hospitalizations could be a lesson.

Like I've said in the previous pages.

FIGHTING!^^

Guest melodygreenleaf

BAD NEWS EVERYONE.

The shot didn't help TOP. They're testing him right now. The results haven't come out yet.

I'm seriously worried.

Guest viet13aby90

Haha, thanks for the preview of the How Gee MV.

Just to quote myself from my youtube comment:

Hahaha, exactly right.

I don't understand why everyone is taking this so seriously. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Don't take advantage of the niceness of VIPS/iVIPS. There's a line between bashing and criticizing. The boys are just having fun and trying something new.

I know that probably wouldn't apply to the iVIPs and VIPs here, but there's been a huge increase in BB fans in this thread and I just want everyone to follow the rules. We do not want this thread closed down.

On another note, I actually like what I see of the How Gee MV preview.

It's very random. And I like that the boys are venturing out and trying different styles.

Especially GD's new hair xD

Hopefully our boys will get to rest and have a great start to 2008.

Once again, thank you everyone for the continuous bb love.

Updates, pictures, news, translations, links and everything else are greatly appreciated.

EDIT!

BAD NEWS EVERYONE.

The shot didn't help TOP. They're testing him right now. The results haven't come out yet.

I'm seriously worried.

Oh noo. This makes me scared everyone.

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ OMG. Do you mean he's still unconscious?

I don't know exactly. The article says that he stayed one night at the hospital, but didn't get better. I don't think he's unconscious though.

Let me come back with a formal translation.

I.said.hi! another wonder bang collab? thanks for the news! im looking forward to it.. okay ive just read the gd collapsed too, and gah i dont even mind if they dont perform tonight. they need rest. :tears:

melody thanks for the info abot top and gd. and another plagiarizing accusation? sheesh wth? but yay for our boys picked as singer of the year by radio producers.

YG Entertainment said, "They will perform at the 'MBC Music Festival' on the 31st, but we will cancel everything on their schedule for the first week of next year."
yayyyyy! one week's probably not enough but at least they get to rest. yay!!!!

BAD NEWS EVERYONE.

I'm seriously worried.

OHMYGOD! what does that mean?! im so worried. gah this is so sad. top please get well soon.

jerilyn! OHMAGAD GD FAINTED? :tears: gahhhhh! i hope nothing happens to daesung and taeyang.. :tears:

loooser, thanks for the link of the subbed musical drama.

oh oh trangtwo!

Aww I wish Dae Sung was wearing a white shirt XD *runs*
HAHA! homahgad someone has something in common with me. *hides* ROFLMAO! and thank youuu for the how gee preview. havent watched it yet. will sure do after cathing up with this thread.

vip_gd, thanks for thoose gifs and caps, seungri lookes real happy. haha, glad there's still a smile on his face. love seungri!!!!!!

Congratulations to Big Bang for winning Daesang, Song of the Year, Top Group Singer for 2007 Soompi Gayo Awards! (:

We all know they deserve all these.

BIGBANG HWAITING! TOP, SEUNGRI, GDRAGON, GET WELL SOON AND FEEL BETTER. DAESUNG AND TAEYANG, STAY STRONG. :tears:

Choi Seung Hyun, Kwon Ji Yong, Lee Seung Hyun HWAITING!!!

I have missed so much... and yet i thought i would come to goodnews... it's

been HEART BREAKING to read all this.. how can they all fall one by one and

no one has put a stop to their hectic schedules?? isn't one fall of a member

enough for you to figure out that maybe they are tired from working so much...

i see their schedules and i'm scared for them.. because they always have some-

thing to do.. we all know that they have been working hard, with their concerts

coming up.. that should be enough already.. i know that they don't get much

sleep.. because look at them.. they're all slimmer now, they're so tired all the

time, and they never seem to have time to sleep anymore..

i didn't know about Ji Yong until i was chatting with Janny.. and i didn't want to

believe it.. she asked me if it was true.. i said i didn't know because i wasn't

that far updated yet... but once she left, i read that he is hospitalized.. it's just

hreat breaking to know that they have been pushed to the limit.. how can they

put on a smile when they are about to fall.. that's what's most heart breaking..

knowing that they SMILE through it all.. just to make us SMILE..

BIG BANG.. HWAITING... stay healthy, eat and rest for the NEW YEAR.. you

are making your fans so worried, that we might even collapse.. and faint

to read about your health going down.. BIG BANG HWAITING

About all the updates...THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE INFO.. it's

been useful.. and all the pictures, gifs, links, caps, and everything has

been GREAT to see as well..

I am very excited about the FOR THE WORLD CD coming soon.. i still

haven't ordered it yet.. but i want to soon.. i just finished DLing the songs..

and i want to buy the CD soon.. the lyrics do sound different.. and don't

really match the korean lyrics.. but it's okay... i ALSO am amazed at how

good their english is.. it's CUTE.. i love listening to them sing.. ahaha...

i still have to finish watching the WARM LOVE DRAMA.. (i thnk that's the name..)

it's getting late here.. it's like almost 4 in the morning.. and i'm tired.. but i will

watch it as soon as i can.. JI Yong is so cute in there.. i want to pinch his cheeks..

maybe KISS his bandaid.. ahaha..

all their performances were great.. and it's good to hear that MANGNAE is doing

better.. but he should RECOVER more.. so that it's safe to say he's GOOD TO GO..

I AM MAD BECAUSE THEIR SCHEDULES WERE SO HECTIC..

BIG BANG BIG BANG HWAITING!!!!

iVIPs and VIPs behind you all the way...

EDIT MELODY... SAY WAHT???? the shot's didn't help T.O.P???? What's wrong

with my baby??? i want to cry now.. how is this possible.. the results aren't out yet..

i can only imagine what he's feeling like.. he must not even know what's going on...

and about the rest of the boys.. they must be so worried about their HYUNG.. it's so

ARGGGG... i just want to pull my hair off.. T.O.P shi... are you okay??? where

does it hurt?? want to hold my hand????

MELODY... come back with updates soon.. i'm scared.. should all the iVIPs fly

to Korea and support him???

CHOI SEUNG HYUN... GET WELL SOON... I NEED YOUR light bulb MOVEMENT.. and

weird HEAD ROLLS.. come back soon.. REST UP.. and let the shot help you.. PLEASE...

nounu

Hello! This is my first time here in the thread and I probably won't visit it often since school is starting soon :(

I'm quite a n00b about Big Bang, just heard some of their songs and watched a few perfs and stuff, but i think i'm going to continue listening to them ^^

BAD NEWS EVERYONE.

I'm seriously worried.

Oh dear, that sure sounds scary :( Even though i don't think i like them enough to be a FAN yet, i hope he gets well soon and that Big Bang can give us their best shot always as a WHOLE. I don't like it when any group performs with any members missing =x

What's the difference between iVIPs and VIPs? o.o

Like I said before, n00b hereee~

I LIKE WG + BB COLLABS :D

Archived