{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest loooser

Srry for not posting. but i have been watching from a distance---> bigbangkorean.wordpress.com

Thank you everyone for the pics, gifs, translated news, schedule, and other things.

I love the Skoolooks CF!! I wanna know how to do the pen beating thing.

Another Wondergirls and BIG BANG collab on special stage. I don't really like them with BIG BANG. but i can't wait to see!!!

Guess what? I finally got my 2008 diary!!

HEre are some pics, but i'm a noob at takin pics.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3247/picture005rc4.jpg

The front cover and i'm already EXCITED!! woOt woOt :w00t:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7945/picture006jp8.jpg

The cover for the diary!!!!

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9615/picture007dv1.jpg

Stickers!!!!! I may never use one. I would just stare at the hotness.

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7600/picture008zb2.jpg

From BIG BANG???!!! I Wonder what it says?

Here is what it looks inside:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6319/picture009ml3.jpg

Awww GD & SR moment

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5699/picture010ac9.jpg

YB & SR!!!

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2176/picture011ym0.jpg

Smiley face :)

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9774/picture012dh7.jpg

This pic is so cute :D Missing Seung Ri. Hope I see him some time early! and he is feeling better!

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9266/picture013wu7.jpg

TOP & SR and their awkward moments

I might not even write in this. I wouldn't want to mess up the pictures. :w00t: BIG BANG FIGHTING!

hm where'd you order this from and where do you live ? i live in CALIFORNIA and i preordered it from yesasia but it still hasn't come yet. -___-

I'm just curious, I heard that some soompiers are actually going to the GREAT concert? HOW WERE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GET THOSE TICKETS? I heard they were really hard to get. You guys are good fans.

i'm curious too! i've been wondering this for some time now.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *Bananza Princess*

oh WOWOW!!!! Soy, your artworks are awesome!!!!! xD The gifs/icons are loveee<3

Great work!!! >.< I'ma use one of our wallies for my desktop! Thanks for sharing!! keke

Make more!!!!

Guest SillyYun

i love ur wallpapers soy..

im using it..thanks

please do make more! i love it..

especially the monthly ones..its so good imma use it for a month and wait for feb :P

hope to see more of ur works~

i notice that ivips are like really talented and artistic and creative hahaha~

we're like getting the bigbanger style :P

Guest sookyung

QUESTION.

Did anyone get the BigBang Planner ?

Any... uhm... reviews ? ( LOL )

My bad, I didn't check out the page before. XP

I don't dare buy the Planner/Diary, I'm scared of drawing all over their beautiful faces.

LOL, gullible, but isn't it true ?

omg.. i checked out the planner and YES, i agree with Ham<3 that i fear of scribbling over their faces too if i'd gotten my planner.. :/ ahaha...

nice job soy.. you are dang talented ya know.. ^^

i hope edward comes in to clear the earlier mess with that someone soon... i think no point even talking sense to this person

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Big Bang's GREAT concert starts today at 8 pm. Thats really tough since they have Music Bank at 6 pm. That means that they have to IMMEDIATELY rush to the concert after their Music Bank performance.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited for the GREAT concert. I'm REALLY CURIOUS as to which artist/group they're going to parody this time.

I know, i'm always looking forward to their parody's ! Man i wonder if Seungri is gonna be able to do

the concert, and if he dosn't i think he'll be heartbroken :( Oppa get better !

And cinnamonhoneybun Thank you soo much for showing us your diary it's so cute . G-RI LOVE , haha and top and seungri's akwardness.

Ahh Soy your Seungri gif is soo cute, i feel like im gonna faint . HAHA

I'm watching the love concert right now and Big Bang just performed!!! They looked really good. They did Crazy Dog Intro into Last Farewell. And Seungri wasn't there! =( They had a green theme this time. Just wanted to share that. I bet the vids of the perft will be up soon.

Guest cinnamonhoneybun

hm where'd you order this from and where do you live ? i live in CALIFORNIA and i preordered it from yesasia but it still hasn't come yet. -___-

i order it from yesasia and i also live in California

some big bang goodies for you guys, haha and if you guys like the wallie, i can make one for each month :)

hecka nice wallies, soy!! and the icons and gifs are awesome!!! gosh i wish i knew how to make it

oh my!!!! great wallies!!!!! loved it!!!!

i hope someone can upload the MUSIC BANK performance....

by the way...some are putting msgs that could probably be a red alert for the MOD..i hope we are responsible for whatever it is we want to post here...

WG and BB (let them be!) i mean if they will perform or do some projects together, i think they will do their best....i know some don't like their collaboration but please be responsible with YOUR posts....

Please ignore the member who disrupted the thread. Let's try not talk about WG in here because it can spark up some unwanted arguments. Little comments are fine, since they're working together. Thanks and very sorry to everyone about that member.

than you very much..i totally agree with you..i do hope irresponsible posts will cease to disrupt this forum...thanks..

OH MY GOSH!!! I TOPped it again for the second time hehe!!!

who's that girl in last farewell music video? i notice that she was in big bang lies mv and also se7en lalala mv. is there any others? is she part of the company trying to become a actress?

i don't think she's the girl in the LAST FAREWELL MV..but the voice in LIES saying "yoboseyo" is also in the YG group...

Guest mingkle

who's that girl in last farewell music video? i notice that she was in big bang lies mv and also se7en lalala mv. is there any others? is she part of the company trying to become a actress?

Guest cinnamonhoneybun
Guest stardaisy212

071227 - Chunji - Lipsynced to Big Bang's ''Last farewell''

for those who are missing out on the fun u should check this video out

lmao when sungminn did ty mini dance and watch him do the top's dance

awwww i hate that i'm missing them perform at the concert

but i hope them good luck for the year

Guest lilswtazndevil

PUHAHAHAHAH!!!I LOVE THIS ONE!!hahaha

omg!! when he raps at TOP's part!!LMAO!!he puts his leg on the table!!puhahah!!

sooyoung knows the dance and some of the lyrics!!haha!!

love them!! <33 such dorks!!!

she looks so pretty with her hair like that!!

i love this plus i love the song!! <33

i love the second preview!!

so hot!! i seriously cant wait for it!!

Soy: may i use some of your gifs please? if it is okay with you?? =] thankx!!

and you made awesome wallpapers!! =]

Guest yunchikan

Soy!! awesome wallpapers <3 im going to use them okay? <3333

and the planner =OOO looks SO GOOD..

i cant buy it tho =[ i dont like calendar stuff.. xD i dont like to look at it later the years and think its outdated XD

but really.. they look so good =DDD

i still havnt watch the school looks CF yet ;__; the caps are really attracting tho ><

looking forward to them with WG again =D

Guest ..kaleena..

orangebubbles - true, true. i don't know why, but i really can't imagine GD narrating that tho. haha, something must be wrong with my ears XD

ROFL, that was the funniest thing ever!! the YB and TOP imitation! hahahaah, he's so cute!

and how he did the "baby baby baby" move was so funny! XD

aww, i want their diary thing!!!! so darn adorable, but i probably wouldn't even use it because i would want to keep it in the best condition. haahah, just stare.

Soy - wahh, your graphics are beautiful! haah

so, when is the concert?? has it begun yet? or.... kinda confused with the whole korean time zone

OH, i <3 how the thread moves so fast...xD

heyy all you i-VIP's the G.R.E.A.T CONCERT IS IN A FEW HOURS. **spazz**

ahhhh, all the i-VIP's who are going...HAVE FUN^^

_________

helen - AHAHA, TOP doesnt ayy? heyy havent seen you for a whle xD

vip_gd - gosh, THANKYOU for the link..ahhh, the 'making of' was SO cute^^...not only the video player was weird i couldnt dl it either...it came out as a corrupt file = - =" also, thanks for the caps^^

trueloveaffairs - OH, thankyou for the pic of TOP...hehe, he does have nice teeth..xD,, but the dentists arm is like WTF O_O..i <3 top's style..btw, wht else can we call you apart from 'vip_gd'?

baz - AWWW, such a cute cute gif thankyou^^..but i STILL MISS OUR DARKNAE T_T

soy - hehe, i love your comments..i really like how you described each member and their music. im proud to me a i-VIP like you :)..AND, your gifs+wallies ARE AWESOME xD

sukie - thankyou for the updated schedule~ gah, the boys are working sosoo hard..i hope they DO take care of themselves..

jerilyn - OH, GLOBAL WARNING TOUR. I CANT WAIT **SPAZZ**..bleh, what a coincidence,,, thats the time when my school is going on their japanese trip...which i rejected = - ="

jaja + jess - thankyou for the skoolooks CF ^^...but i reckon the 'making of' it is uber cuter xD

I.said.hi - thankyou for the info from the music bank thread ^^....i guess that special stage was THE BEST. i cant wait for it^^ HAHHHHH, ITS TODAY. GAHH, this thread is gan spazz out ayy? too bad im going to work T^T

zura - THANKYOU for those HOT HOT gifs^^..GAHHH...

cinnamonhoneybun - OH, you lucky girlll~ i wouldnt want to write on the diary either~

trang -thanks for uploading the preview..and in SLOWMO TOO LOL. :lol:

leslie_lei - um, the user actually posted it up herslef like a page before = - ="..no need to repeat it.

_________

anyway, has anyone check out the skoolooks site?

well, you SHOULD xDD, cause its got the CF + making of it too^^

SKOOLOOKS SITE (ft. BIG BANG)

but most IMPORTANTLY, it has BIG BANG EVERYWHERE...like in banners, cute pop up thingys~ gah, i took some screenshots, but you guys should check it out :)

LOOK, a bobbly head TOP helping you to get to the site xDD

2142301071_73e4589b72_o.jpg

2142301079_b801afde95_o.jpg

2142301081_6c89b4ea80_o.jpg

credits to me^^

Archived