{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Congratulations on winning the Bonsang and the no.1 spot on Music Bank!!

I was going to watch it live but my laptop died on me again :/ I've been quiet these days cos I've been busy with stuff. But anyway, I watched the Golden Disk performance and they hella rocked it! They all looked hot in their sexy black outfits - and it's funny how TOP wore different shoes than the rest ^^ I don't like GD's hair much - but I think it'll grow on me, as always. I'm still dl-ing the KBS performance, but I like what I see in the pictures ^^

Someone's uploaded the Golden Disk performance, so here's the acceptance speech clip:

Big Bang - 20071214 Golden Disk Awards [WINNING A BONSANG]

- - - E D I T

I believe I haven't seen these pics here. Snippets from the calendar ♥

hhh10dl5.jpg

hhh9iy5.jpg

hhh8sh7.jpg

hhh7ll7.jpg

hhh6gd5.jpg

hhh5iz9.jpg

hhh4le2.jpg

hhh3uz6.jpg

hhh2lf6.jpg

hhh1dd4.jpg

hhhit5.jpg

hhh11mh7.jpg

hhh13be3.jpg

hhh22yb4.jpg

hhh21od6.jpg

hhh19dy2.jpg

hhh18tt9.jpg

hhh17sb3.jpg

hhh16qr1.jpg

hhh14pl1.jpg

hhh12ka0.jpg

hhh15kr5.jpg

hhh20xw1.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE PICS OR HOTLINK

credit: bestiz

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although my eyes cant leave gd

but i have to say daesung looks the hottest

love both his outfit for red carpet and performance

they should have get top a new outfit for performance too.it is afterall an award show,it will be nice to see him wear something special other than the usual performing outfit.i think gd and seungri wore something that they had wore before too,but just that gd complement it with a police cap(?) hahaha,he is just so cute

anyway,i see everyone posting up golden disk links but no music bank

i want to see men in red and their first #1 with last farewell..

CONGRATS FOR THE AWARDS

LOVE THE BOYS TO BITS

^ oh the calendar!!!!!

still have to wait for 1week):

i love the LAST FAREWELL performance!

ah! those arrival pictures of the boys really are DROP DEAD stylish!

i guess a lot of fans are drooling even up to this point! lolz!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIGBANG!!!!

There can never be too much congrats, so here I am...

Congratulation to Big Bang for winning Bonsang!

I am very proud of them, considering the majority of their competitions were sunbaes. It has indeed been a great year for them. :) On the whole red carpet's outfit...teehee, it took a good 3-5 minutes just trying to make out what the picture on GD's shirt is...pathetic, yeah. -_- I like how all of them dressed formally yet still has that spunk to them, but I must say I do like their MKMF's clothing better.

The performance, what can I say? Despite, you can still feel their charisma and stage presence were very strong. I am still very amazed at the fact that they managed to sing this song live, considering how fast-paced it is... I like the part before Daesung's solo, lights off and everybody switched place, stood still when light was on. Next thing you know Daesung been replaced by Seungri (xD). What I like best though...is that the tables around the stage were doing the "bang bang" movement towards the end. Awesome-ness! :D

-ida

Usually I am a silent reader of this thread. But I am too happy and high from the good news!!!!

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING GOLDEN DISK BONSANG AND MUSIC BANK NO.1!!!

WooHoo. I am so happy now!!! And a big thank you to all who had provided the pictures!!!*hugs*

Hope that i can contribute to this thread more often in the future!<3

Once again congrats to BB!Love them...

Guest realgsl

hellooo...

first few posts here.

since someone was asking about the music bank performance, i found this on bestiz:

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...sc&no=1882#

they look so good in red =D it was a great performance.

and they looks so cute cos they kept bowing and bowing when they won ♪ haha...

AND I WANT THE BOUQUET OF FLOWERS MAGNAE THREWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and btw, i also found this:

http://bb.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id...sc&no=1876#

seungri is soooooooooo cute inside this one!!! he dances really really well!!! i'm spazzing over the vids now haha.. can someone tell me where this was from?? i'm sorry if this was posted before tho, but it was too cute to be ignored, especially how he keeps smiling throughout the dance =DD noona is a happy noona when magnae is happy~~~ ♥

erm, and since this is my first few posts, please do tell me if my links are not working, or they're not in the correct format cos i dun really know how to work through these things yet... =P

thanks!!!

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FOR WINNING BONSANG~ ♥

071214 GDA REHEARSAL: Big Bang - Last Farewell

love youngbae and that jump! it looks exceptionally cute in here :lol:

jiyong's long long long hair~

i've said it many times, but TOP + glasses = ♥ ♥

1197647844bdc2b8aeb0a1beb0.gif

1197647844bdc2b8aebec6cvv2.gif

seungri looks tired...

1197647888c5beb4a83wp9.gif

Jiyong: Hyung, it's the other way

Top: I should go the other side

:lol:

JJU@bestiz

Thanks for all the awesome pics and links!

For Singaporeans, (if there is o.o;;;)

it's been some time since i watch Music Bank on KBS World.. (cos i'm always not at home ><)

i wanna ask if the schedule now is the same as KBS in Korea?? Cos KBS World sometimes shows a few weeks delay..

so just wanna make sure. i wanna try to record it if Big bang is on the show xD!

anywayy, congrats to them again!!

i hope GD styles back his hair =PPP

Guest kpopfanforever

Congratulations Big bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad they won!

They are definetely the best boy band out there!

Love the G dragon pics above! he's really cute!

lol i keep on laughing on the last gif, and and the other gifs, makes my eyes jump too. the rehearsal clip, omgggg i think gd's hair is the silkiest ever! i love it how he flips his hair :wub: they all looked so effortless doing the run through, well since it was just rehearsal right? :P

no worries realgsl, your links work just fine :) thanks btw! haha oooh that video of seungri, guess that was before bigbang debuted or something X) he looks so cheeeeky and energetic! :lol:

and oooh thanks jaja for moreee of those calendar pictures! :D

the performaaance! loved it. it was super GOLD! :w00t: the intro was just too powerful, taeyang got tired already when he sang his first verse X) top "chillin" on the railings gaaaah how cute! GD with his policemen hat<3 oooh i loved the daesung part, where the lights just went off and everytime it shows, a bigbang member would just like pop out of no where and pose! :o haha it was great great great!

Congrats to our boys on winning the Golden Disk Bonsang Award! They looked amazingly hot and what a great performance!! I especially love how TOP's red pants stood out in the performance hahahha.

Aigoo~ Stupid question. I'm not sure if I should ask it here, but what's the difference between Daesang and Bonsang? :x

Thank you, liplockvomit for answering my question. =)

xingg: you mean they show it in sg? and im not sure but i think bigbang was only on the show for 6 episodes (the first 6, if i'm right)

mizzxtiffany: If I'm not wrong, daesang is the biggest award of all and bonsang is an award for the top 10 record sales.

YES THE BOYS LOOK SO FLYY~ I don't think we'll ever get bored of them XD

thanks jaja for those calendar pics!

iluxx for teh yt link! and gahhh the last gif is super funny! haha! :lol:

isit just me or are gd's pants extreeeeeeeeeeeemely tight? :blink: they look like leggings. :lol: but heeee i love his hair. its so cuute. haha, if he can look cute with a bun on his head then he can look cute with any hairstyle. :lol:

Thanks for all the awesome pics and links!

For Singaporeans, (if there is o.o;;;)

it's been some time since i watch Music Bank on KBS World.. (cos i'm always not at home ><)

i wanna ask if the schedule now is the same as KBS in Korea?? Cos KBS World sometimes shows a few weeks delay..

so just wanna make sure. i wanna try to record it if Big bang is on the show xD!

anywayy, congrats to them again!!

i hope GD styles back his hair =PPP

umm im not singaporean but the kbsworld i have is airing bigbang's music bank comeback this week i think. later if im not mitaken. im using astro btw. hope that helps. :)

Guest coreanacah

OMO!,,Congra BigBang!!

BIGBANG IS BACK!!^_^ i like their pref!!,, *die* ~><~

ahh! GD + black glasses ,,,absolutly perfectttttttt !

their outfits were such a cool!!

b urself b BIGBANG! ;)

give'em a big muah, but GD much more lolz

Guest Leena651

Yay, Yay, Yay BIG BANG did it AGAIN! Congradulation on WINNING a Golden Disk Bonsang Award!

OMG, Wow! Their PERFORMANCE was TOTALLY BAN---G OUT!!!

They looked extremely H.O.T on the RED CARPET :w00t:

Also, loved what they all had on... VERY KOOL!

Guest missdouathao

WOW CONGRTAZ ON BIG BANG'S WIN!!! WOOO THERE THEY GO AGAIN!!!!

MAN THEY LOOK SO DANG HOT ON THE RED CARPET!!! :) I LOVE GD'S SHADES AND TOP'S FURRIE COAT :D

IT WAS CUTE FINDING THAT TOP WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH A DIFFERENT STYLE SHOE... COULDN'T PUT THE BOOTS ON, I GUESS :lol:

Archived