{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest akfgtenshi

MBC's Music Core performance...

why does GD's PINK pants remind me so much of Seungri's PINK pants which he used in one of the first performances? XD

maybe they are the same pants?

lol~ 8P

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaboregima

I just go around bestiz and see this, on today Yun Do Hyun love letter, Yurisangja (a duet) sang Tell me & Lie & Love sick, they mix them together and just use guitar to play the background music, it's very very interesting

the songs mix well and yeah it's really interesting..but sometimes i laugh when i see YDH laugh...

evanesco, thank u for sharing :D

OMG.. in play zone p3 at 4.57 - that's when my friend talked to jiyoung!!!!!!

her name is Chompoo..

and thankies to all VIPs for the updates.. guys try to be more careful and follow the regulations here.. i want the thread to live on.. :/

omg i no chompoo! she's a good friend of mine on multiply.com ... she was telling me about meeting big bang and about GD calling her chompoo nuna!! hehe

Guest lovegoodfood

hi everyone..I have seen the performance on YDH Love letter that some of you are talking about and it is very entertaining when they sing....

love daesung took top's "gold" necklace

love how seungri did the "baby baby" dance,with the jumping while others were just doing it slightly,magnae actually bounced up and down

love how seungri and daesung always bump into each other

(:

Guest akfgtenshi

akfgtenshi >> lol maybe you're right, they are sharing the pants! XD

well...

they share shoes, right? (i saw the pics a couple of pages before)

XD~ why not share pants too?

hahahahah! 8P

oh!

i acutally made my 1st Big Bang wallpaper! XD"~

it's not relli fancy and all... but i thought it came out pretty good...

for whoever is interested:

BigBang.jpg

i also have it in another size: [1280 x 800]

heyy everyone^^...gah, again as usual, i have been left behind...i have been busy, so i missed like HEAPS of pages...so here are some late replies...

mann i LOVE this thread...so im giving lots of thanks to..

melody > thanks for the various translated articles+updates...haha, i love how the boys are respected by older+more mature artists...when you think about it, the boys are really youngg...lol, i do hope the 'skipping move' become more of a signature thing..its so cute xDD

shy-love ahaha, you have a ood eye :rolleyes: - i cant believe you spotted all of those things,,, thanks for sharing ^^

mon.. WAHHHH. YOUR GOING TO KOREA = - ="...im soso jealous...GAH. anyway, i remeber you saying a couple of pages back..that you miss big bang's old hip hop+rnb style...just gotta say.. ME TOO ...like the style of 'hot issue' is good and all, but i prefer if they went back to the hip hop style, just a little bit...

jess - thanks for all the links to bb's pref...i gotta go dl +watch so manyy AHHHH...and my nets being a poo as well.bleh.

trang YOU ARE MY HERO.,,xDDD, thanks for uploading LOTS of the pref. onto youtube...you are wonderful! (esp, for people with ghey net connections like me = - =)..anyway, i gotts say daesungie is getting handsomer by the dayy, did you hear the cheers for him? and i agree with you, i just dont like the pink leopard spots..it looks sorta stupid..

haha, i liked the 'UFO TOWN FLY book'..hehe G-RI FOB poses are <3

OH, and the ice skating pics are LOVE^^

vip_gd LOL, fruits? never thought of it that wayy, anyway thanks for the (mainly gbong) pic sapms...

hehe, g-ri couple banc hoodies...so cute ^^

angie - thanks for the pic spamms... haha, i love the daeungie heart move too ^^ its uber cute~

janny.. (i mean G-NY xDD) thanks for the gif+pics spams...hehe, ill try and translate the sigs for you..

and...★KIKO THANKS SO MUCH FOR TOP SPAMMMMM AHHHH

TEAM TOP <3

...shall be back with something...

here are some gifs from todays show! muisc core

seungri

credits to 호시탑탑 @bestiz

119711202655702900.gif

119711253223567300.gif

119711202655702900.gif

lol, sorry for double posing..but i thought my previous post would end up uber long...and i couldnt resist to..

i TOP'ped/BIG BANGED PAGE 1097.. damnn, that stupid soompi glitch = - ="..i was top..for a few seconds..GAH +___+

[edit]

MORE~ :lol:

e0011600_475a7c0469bb6.gif

credits to cotora,

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang - Last Farewell on Music Core (2007-12-08) [cashewmania].avi [35.6MB]

Various Artists - Selected MC segment cuts on Music Core (2007-12-08) [cashewmania].avi [51.0MB] (4 cuts joined)

Big Bang, F.T Island, Min Kyung Hoon, Park Jung Hyun, JYP, Eru, Lim Jeong Hee, Yurisangja, J, Suho

wonny

thanks for the gif ^^seungri's jacket is so multi colored *_*

haha i hate glitches too

i just cheat and save a spot and edit it later XDDD

taanjank

yay for metallic clothing woot .. it would be funi if they had matching purses XD

SOUL'd to:GD

whooo~ colorful outfits!(i gotta stop saying that since i have nth else to say XD)

FreeSpongebob

gee, thanks for widening the page with pink and girly pics of gd & seungri lol just kidding ;) LOL I wna see the segment and that part when seungri was glomping or something .. iono, my vocabulary is very limited XD

trangtwo

thx for the yt links :D

much appreciated

and your other post of them iceskating

heheh it looks like they're pretty gud skaters .. imagine them wearing those skin tight glittery clothes !_!

shy-Love

gosh .. you have the eyes of an eagle! even i can't notice those tiny details even if i watched it 100 times. apparently, my eyes can't transmit information for less than a second haha

oh yeah, i just came back after reading 400 pages of this thread(this is what i do when i'm hella bored :P )

i've noticed everyone seemed so casual and more talkative back then

uhh there were less pics .. and and everyone stuck to one topic really long haha

hmmm what else .. it was also less laggy rofl

and the other members left the thread or just didn't reply anymore TT_TT

not to mention, some of the users used to make such lovely gifs .. now they're like everywhere now

okaay i'm boring myself now ..

here's some cute gifs *grins cheesily*

1197113406_Untitled-11.gif

1197113406_User.gif

do the para para everyone!!

1197113592_Untitled-111.gif

1197113669_Untitled-1111.gif

hey hey, what do i see here? the new mv

"OH~"

c0078465_475a7e02abec7.gif

MC TOP .. fighting!

mctoppj0.jpg

wtfjt3.jpg

V uhh .. please don't quote pictures

Guest azzboii_

Guys truely speaking, I was in the Fan Meeting and I don't think anyone had ever kissed Jiyong! Mostly fans got a chance to hug but not KISS :wacko: ! I think they don't expect to see so much fans like this~ I could say that all the time that they are in Thailand, the boys are in good mood ^^ Here're some photos of Baby Jiyong to share, enjoy~ :rolleyes:

Credit : Dongwooky7 Thailand

does anyone know what brand that watch of GD is? :rolleyes:

Guest s a r a h

ahhh the pictures are all so cutee!! :D

i was just wondering..

you know the big bang wall calendars..

is it like all 12 months on one page or 12 months on seperate pages?

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Aww thank youuu vip_gd for those SUPERR adorkable gifs! XD and thank you everyone else for all the other stuff ^^;;

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/200712/1197113406_Untitled-11.gif

Awww, now when I'm sad and down, I can just look at this gif :blush:

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/200712/1197113406_User.gif

GRR! ... LOL, it's so cute how his grr's and pulling fades away, he's just like a little kid!! *major spiritual glompage*

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/200712/1197113592_Untitled-111.gif

Waahh~ ANOTHER G-RI DANCE!! :w00t: soo cute.

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_754485/200712/1197113669_Untitled-1111.gif

What is he doing? LOL, telling someone off with his hand gestures? :lol: So freaking cute though, NO DOUBT <3

your welcome Wonny ^^ haha G-NY, <3

MORE EYE CANDY! :D I put dashes in between the first three so you guys know where the attachment ends ^^

I swear to freaking buddha, G-RI is soo cute in these <3 I wanna watch it! ><

1197129029_001.jpg

-

g-rijanny001.jpg

-

g-rijanny002.jpg

^ Look at that smile!! *__* *dies* sigh, he drives my crazy T^T;

11971292080013el1.jpg

Gah I really want these goodies but I need moneyy~ T^T;;

12145194dv1da8.jpg

69456471jf3ul6.jpg

86956968kx6fv5.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading :)

Archived