{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest t. yama

Thanks for the new NII pics drarmp1t! Definitely SMOKIN' HOT!!! ;D I want to see more!

The boys are all so grown up, modeling and everything. I loveee it!

Tam, those 2 wallpapers are so cute! You did a great job. :] Thanks for sharing.

And the snow pic (thanks stardaisy212) is so cutee! They all look so warm, having a good time. :]

Thanks for news Melody. I wonder what the boys have planned since TOP's not gonna host that week.

I haven't shared many BB updates but I did find some stuff! Here's some more pictures of the boys in Japan.

myMTV in Japan posts these on their mobile site. I think it's a really cool idea so that all fans can

keep track of where the boys have been; kinda like a photo documentary. I'm glad that the

boys get to roam around Japan without fangirls following them 24/7. Good break. :]

119uubp.jpg

auguaf.jpg

2a8qgt4.jpg

111paav.jpg

lfyb5.jpg

--They look like such cute tourists. XD

xnw302.jpg

-I wonder who these ladies are. Fans possible? hehe

mta3p3.jpg

credits; vipbigbang

And it looks like their Japan concert dates are on March 28,29. Ahh, exciting!

33bi8og.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest immunemikado

Hi! everybody

I'm Sorry for my Question

Does anyone know HOW TO JOIN http://cafe.daum.net/YGBIGBANG ??

I already have Daum Account

But I can't join BB Cafe T^T

I'm oversea BigBang fan, i dont have Korean Residents ID

I've tried for many times, but its doesn't work

I think, It's not allow for the Foreigner

Bad Luck

:tears:

IF someone know how to join BB CAFE

Please! Please! Tell me & Teach me....How.

So Saddd

Thank you very much

wow... this thread moves so fast!!!

thanks everyone for the awesome pics/caps and gifs!

more NII pictures - click to see full size ^^

th.9dce5ceec6.jpg th.88c7075f50.jpg th.49bfc1d693.jpg

e008350247a8b7171c415fo8.jpg

e008350247a8b71c95807ae0.jpg

e008350247a8b71def810bo7.jpg

e008350247a8b71f388dadc7.jpg

e008350247a8b739654dfnu1.jpg

e008350247a8b71442458df7.jpg

credits to bbvipz

Guest melodygreenleaf

Does anyone know HOW TO JOIN http://cafe.daum.net/YGBIGBANG ??

I already have Daum Account

But I can't join BB Cafe T^T

Unfortunately, you need a Korean social security number to join the cafe. That means no foreigners. If you have a really, really close Korean friend, she/he might let you use hers/his.

Guest rin_rin

my hands got itchy and i couldn't sit still without seeing their nii pics sooo i made wallpapers :lol:

they got dot-y after uploading so if you want the un-dotted version just pm me^^

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2072/225004..._0621e6b038.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2008/224675..._63dc2f0af9.jpg

credit: me (tam)

Thank u for wall......

BIGBANG ....so cute

I setting at my notebook.......sure

GOSH!!!! drarmp1t, Tam,stardaisy, Melody, t. yama, and to ALL I-VIPZ::: THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES!!!!

They all look great..I do hope that they really get a LOT of LOVE from JAPAN.....YOUNG Bae looked soo HOT...lovin that hair....

Oh... and i wanna share this video clip--which i believe some of you guys have seen it already....The song is SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH and.....TOP sang in the first part..so you see I spazzed out!!!! hehe

BIG BANG SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH:: TOP SINGING

Anyone from THAILAND here???? I wanna ask what are the BIG BANG CD/DVDs available there..because a friend of mine will be going there and she will buy some CDs..please PM me...thanks...

Guest heartsongs

Yeah I saw it but thank you for sharing it again. TOP sang, wow, I hope he would sing more in the future.

Anyone who hasn't voted, please vote for A Fool's Only Tear in Pops In Seoul. Here is the link

vote It's in the second place. I would love to see this clip be played in PIS.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Important!!!

It's been brought to my attention that there have been pictures posted here that should NOT have left bbvipz. For example, a lot of the pictures of them in Japan should not have been posted here.

Although most Korean users do not mind having the pictures they posted get circulated, there are some who do. Generally, if you see words in bright red, it means "Do not take out!" Also, most pictures with the "VIPZ" mark on it should be seen at bbvipz only. Others will let you take pictures out ONLY if you leave a comment with the address of the website you will be posting the pictures in. If you cannot read Korean, I recommend not risking it and posting the pictures here. You can always just link to the original webpage.

Some VIPs have stopped posting a majority of their works or fantaken pictures; you can see the pictures only at their personal websites.

The VIPs obviously respect their international counterparts as seen by the recent opening of the overseas section at bbvipz.

Even if they may not come to this site, let's try to show the same respect in return.

*Take notice that this does not apply to official pictures (unless they are scans).

NEW NEW NII PICS..WHAT HAPPENED BEHIND THE CAM....

TAEYANG....SIZZLING

2005116989512993423_rs.jpg

the serious GD

2005151176245434214_rs.jpg

2005124292032850984_rs.jpg

2005151233264930071_rs.jpg

the SUPER ADORABLE GD!

2005141542244107967_rs.jpg

2005100230983885178_rs.jpg

DAE DAE & GD

2005117403888791250_rs.jpg

AWWWW SEUNGRI!!!!

2005121945478751742_rs.jpg

TAEYANG!!!!!

2005190986350932289_rs.jpg

AWWW SWEETHEART!! ARE YOU TIRED ALREADY????

2005116588987307187_rs.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

c: BOOSA@popcornfor2 & leslielei@SOOMPI for re-uploading

Guest momo_love_siwon

Important!!!

It's been brought to my attention that there have been pictures posted here that should NOT have left bbvipz. For example, a lot of the pictures of them in Japan should not have been posted here.

Although most Korean users do not mind having the pictures they posted get circulated, there are some who do. Generally, if you see words in bright red, it means "Do not take out!" Also, most pictures with the "VIPZ" mark on it should be seen at bbvipz only. Others will let you take pictures out ONLY if you leave a comment with the address of the website you will be posting the pictures in. If you cannot read Korean, I recommend not risking it and posting the pictures here. You can always just link to the original webpage.

Some VIPs have stopped posting a majority of their works or fantaken pictures; you can see the pictures only at their personal websites.

The VIPs obviously respect their international counterparts as seen by the recent opening of the overseas section at bbvipz.

Even if they may not come to this site, let's try to show the same respect in return.

*Take notice that this does not apply to official pictures (unless they are scans).

ok melody. will keep that in mind. thanks for telling. am also aware of their recent opening of the international section. i wanted to register myself and i have spoken to the admin about me joining their site..however, i didnt have time to do so yet. with that, i think i might just do that soon...thanks again for informing ~momovip~

Those NII pics are HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

anyway, i'd like to share this GIF i made.. it's not very good i know and it's from an old performance, but.. it's my first time and thought i'd share it anyway:D

hope you guys like it:D btw are they in Japan now??

myfirstgif.gif

Guest stardaisy212

Important!!!

thanks for saying that

i dont no how to read korean so its going to be harder for me

next time i will link to it and

plus sometimes ppl hotlink me so this is a better way to stop ppl from hotlinking

does this mean videos too? like fancams they took

Those NII pics are HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

anyway, i'd like to share this GIF i made.. it's not very good i know and it's from an old performance, but.. it's my first time and thought i'd share it anyway:D

hope you guys like it:D btw are they in Japan now??

yap they'r in japan right now.In fact they left for japan on the 6th.

those NII pics at the backstage are simply irrestible & burning hot.TY acting dorky,right?gd to know that..

GD's is into pink nowadays.Pink shoes,Pink Cap,pink sunglasses.

Love TOP pic,,too..It's like he's thinking deep. :lol:

but have to admit these guys suits whatever clothes.It's like they made these clothes suits them to T & not the other way around..

GD & TOP eating together.A perfect one,since these two is my top 2 fav!!They seemed to enjoy their stay there.

& having to know that their cds are finally selling in Singapore,even made me double,no triple..no...no..it's affinity happiness.

have anybody know what happen to seungri at big bang is great concert. I'm really curious about what happen to him because i saw some fan cam and i didnt see him performing, and there were some video that only TY and DS perform, they even did GD and TOP rapping part. Can anybody tell me what happen?

thanks

Guest trangtwo

OMO more NII pics. Gah, I love NII <33

Thanks for addressing that issue Melody. I'll try to be more cautious, even though I rarely visit bbvipz

Ok, I don't know what photoshoot this is from, or if it's for a magazine or something, but it's frickin' cute.

gdmom1.jpg

gdmom2.jpg

gdmom3.jpg

gdmom4.jpg

gdmom5.jpg

gdmom6.jpg

gdmom7.jpg

gdmom8.jpg

credit: on pic + IM_MiiN@bigbangthailand

(This was taken before he left for Japan)

Gahh, GD w/ his mom and dad...how cute is that? lol the hair is growing on me. He just looks so cute and innocent now. So boyish, I guess. But he's still so skinny! O_o

Archived