{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iLOVEYB_x

i just watched the HOW GEE mv. gah~~ i love this thread right now. xD i wasn't even planning on going on youtube. =X

well anyways, the HOW GEE mv was so entertaining. the beginning made me crack up the most.

"What The?!"

"Hey! Get that richard simmons and do some work BABY!"

"I dont pay you to sleep all day!"

"dammit"

"go sweep the sidewalk BABY!"

"GO!, GET OUT BABY! GO BABY!

seungri's too cute. he's so mean to YB. xD he keeps saying "baby" to YB. keke. then he wacks YB before he goes out. but seungri is cute with that hair and trumpet. daesung wasn't in it that much. T-T

and the girls were just...YEOW~~~! but overall i like the MV.

thanks for the gifs, tition! so cute.

Guest picklypickly

Haha, I thought the MV fit the concept of the song. I mean, you can't be a "G" without the "money, hoes, cars and clothes" right? Altho, I gotta admit, my only gripe is towards the end of the MV, there's a booty shot of a chick shaking it and I was upset... cause she had nothing to shake. The boys rocked the look tho.

On a side note, it took me forever to understand the meaning of the title. Until I was letting my little sister listen to the song and then she said "Oh, how G!" and then I was like "ohhhhh." lol.

Guest HONGTN

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc32/LO...igbanginred.jpg

omggggggggggggggggggggg! i do not care what nobody else thinks! TAEYANG IS OFFICIALLY THE SEXIEST THING ON THIS EARTH! omg i wasnt really attracted to Korean guys but omh Taeyang could get it anytime or anyday LOL he probably run away from me since hes afraid of girls LOL he needs to grow outta of that stage cus hes too talented and sexy to be shy.

im with you on that!

youngbae was always sexy in my eyes, the fact that he is/was scared of girls totally attracted me rofl

weird eh? i wonder if he's aware of all his sexy that he has going on..

hmmmm i was actually really dissappointed with the mv......i had high expectation for them after lies, and last farewell

i just thought it was boring and what was with the girls, and alcohol.

i unno just my opinion

i still luv them tho!

big bang hwaiting!!

Guest naturalhonee

watching MBC Music Core now!!!

jiyongggggggg <333333 he's so so so good as an MC, seems to have good chemistry with the 2

WG

MC's

GD's wearing this yellow/black striped tee which reminds me unfortunately of a beeee =S haha to top it off, he has on black leather gloves lol BUT as i keep saying gd's able to pull of anything and he looks so cute with his black beanie =)

Guest ` ilytoo;

i was wondering O_O. if theres any other pictures with the teddy bear pictures

i seen some but the post with tons of BB and the teddy bears are gone.

and if some one can put it in a photobucket and just PM me or anything.

thank you O_O.?

Guest emceej

some continuation from angie`s post [:

so1.jpg

so4.jpg

dl5.jpg

dl3.jpg

dl1.jpg

vi2.jpg

vi4.jpg

to1.jpg

to3.jpg

credits : bestiz

music core :

im pretty sad top`s not there to mc. im glad that he`s resting though. g-d did a great job. his striped yellow shirt stood out. :lol: it was too bright. ahaha.

how gee mv:

mann was that hot. i really liked it. but the part that i didn`t like was daesung and seungri were only featured about 10 seconds of the mv. i liked g-d`s really shiny glasses and top`s hot wheels [:

Guest the7REAL.

OMG. I hate GD. LOL. Not really, no. (when I say I hate him, I'm really saying I hate that I love him..haha) But...he's too cute for his own good. XD Watching Music Core and...he made a heart sign with Sun Ye introducing this one song...and then...looked like he was trying to bite her hand...LOL. SO CUTE. And hey...he DOES look like a bee..hahaha. Btw, I heard about a gazillion fangirls dying when that was going on, and probably some fanboys..lol. Better watch out for your job, TOP. XD

V I watch from the website, but yeah, it's over now. =X (btw, you guys should start registering on MBC and all those other stations online, so if later you want to watch something.^^; it is always useful..I think there is still foreign registration..but I registered long time ago, so just check and make sure, it's easy but I think you got to provide picture id?) I started watching late. =.= and LOL@mrKang's stalker tags but thanks for the pics~!

^are you guys watching it live right now? where? I wanna watch too T______T

omgosh those pics are so HOT !! XD where's GD's pics? Are they in angie's post? hm~ Imust've missed it O_O oohh. are these the how gee photoshoot pics? nevermind. XD but ^ aaa!! lol!!! the person who tagged the pics, cute username LMAO!! "Mr, Kang's stalker" XD I love daesung's pics most cause look at that HAPPY FACE STICKER on his shirt ! ahahaaha!! LMAO.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj195/meteor829/dl3.jpg

^ this is such an awesome picture~ my favoritest one :D

thanks for sharing.. ^^

Guest helennn
OMG. I hate GD. LOL. Not really, no. (when I say I hate him, I'm really saying I hate that I love him..haha) But...he's too cute for his own good. XD Watching Music Core and...he made a heart sign with Sun Ye introducing this one song...and then...looked like he was trying to bite her hand...LOL. SO CUTE. And hey...he DOES look like a bee..hahaha. Btw, I heard about a gazillion fangirls dying when that was going on, and probably some fanboys..lol. Better watch out for your job, TOP. XD

where can i watch mbc ? :0

i sooo wana see that ^ [x

sounds too cute (:

meteorstarbb829 thanks for the super hot pictures :w00t:

ANGIE!!! THANKS for the pics....

did they perform on MUSIC CORE?? can someone upload the vid if it is available and give us the link hehe thanks..

agh!!! i wanna see JI YOUNG being the MC though I miss TOP....i can't wait! because of your comments guys!! hehe

Guest akfgtenshi

whoa!!

i stay out for 2 days and there is over 20 pgs! ;_;

i still have to read them all! dang it!~~

i just watched the new MV though! the How Gee one...

hmmm... pretty good! ^^"~ i didn't like the random girls though...

they were hm.... weird. lol~

thanks for the pics everyone! x3

oh oh...

and i have a question and i wonder if anyone could help me out...

do u guys know how on the oficial website there is the membership thingi? do u know if we have to pay for it or something?

that and... is it the same thing as the fanclub?? >.<

i'm so confused! but i wanted to join and all...

oh! i have something random to say...

today i just got back to Korea... and while i was making my way home i passed by a Skoolook shop! XD

and on the building was this huuuuuuuuuge advertizement with TOP on it! *falls off the chair*

yaa~ i know.... useless info!

Guest LOVEangiie

akjfkhaf'hgajkghj;hfg'khgshfghrgjhdgjh;ahjierugjhnmnxcz.vd;fghe BLEH! =/

can't believe i missed out on the Music Core ><"

SOMEONE pls upload so I we can watch xD that would be a grand thing to do LOL!

thanks for the continuation jann ^^

daesung is a FINE piece of work XD!! <3

surprised that he's not smiling in any one of those pics LOL!

& for YB, can that guy get any hotter? *swooooons*

that Mr.Kang's stalker tag is definately a WIN!

& to tammy, yes do call me angie (:

another continuation from both mine & jann's post =D

HERE'S FOR ALL YOU TOP ADDICTS! ..

119951810918515200.jpg

119951810913693000.jpg

credits bestiz + me.

For More of the Japanese photoshoots its all here XD

click..click.. BIG BANG - FOR THE WORLD

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Various Artists - Show! Rival at 2007 KBS Gayo Daechukje (2007-12-30) [cashewmania].avi [140.0MB]

Epik High, SG Wannabe, Baek Ji Young, Eun Hyuk, Dong Hae, Shin Dong, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Big Bang, Wonder Girls

V omo... GD is the MC this week!!! :w00t:

it's... MC GD! :lol:

080105musiccoremcgdql4.jpg

크레타@bestiz

as much as i miss MC TOP, i'm really glad that he is resting now ._.

lyricaljester mentioned that jiyong looks like a bee! HAHA.

i managed to catch a short while of MC GD live! and, he really did a good job~

wow, thanks so much to ALL VIPs out there!

i looooove the japan album photoshoot! ;D

thanks for the link, angie!

i didn't really hate "how gee MV",

but i didn't really loveeee it either. the other boys need more screentime!

(edit)

leslie_lei i think it'll be uploaded very very soon.

i'm waiting too! *waits* :lol:

*HUGS THE THREAD* i miss you, thread! hahaha.

oh yes! remember to catch jiyong in YSMM tmr! ^^

HAHAAHHAH. the wonders of photoshop!

more of jiyong as a girl! :lol: :lol:

& spot the "extra member". hahahahaha.

1199522612dksuj4.jpg

바나나킥@bestiz

Archived