{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

heeey thanks angiie? haha i hope you wont mind me calling you that as well! thanks for the pictures, yeah i havent seen those pics yet. and the geniune GD camerawhoreness<3 haha

thanks x9293x for confirming that it wasnt SNSD singing, but its sitll cute.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x9293x

some gif from the mv to share with you guys! sorry if it slows the page down!!

e0084105_477e87d630307.gif

e0084105_477e7f4747a9d.gif

e0084105_477e7f314d09d.gif

e0084105_477e7f23a73ac.gif

e0084105_477e7f02c13b4.gif

e0084105_477e7eec98baa.gif

e0084105_477e7ed6843f1.gif

e0084105_477e7eacd2747.gif

credit to BIGBANG음 bestiz and me for uploading them. Please don't hotlink or else Seungri will kick you! AAAH! my bandwidth is dieing!!!

Guest yonnie

I loved the 'How Gee' MV. :ph34r: It was FUN, FUNNY, FUNKY. <3 lol. I'm not even taking the MV seriously, because obviously the song and it's lyrics are just as 'not serious' and random as the MV itself. And it is so typical Big Bang---TOP starts a dance battle that he doesn't even take part in or finish...LOL. I don't think it's so 'americanized' as people say because I've seen worse, this is so much fluff and innocent compared to some american mvs. And about the hot cars and 'hot' girls..as cheesy as it is, its such a guy thing..haha..cars, girls, bling, whatever, so I'm not surprised. The girls actually made me laugh more at the mv. In 'A Fool's only Tear' they randomly had a Ferrarri in the video so I don't see how this is so out there with the cars. Also, going with the whole 'old school' theme of this video, a lot of old school music videos had cars and girls (but more busty and big bootied..lol) Even if it does seem 'americanized' to some folks, remember that Big Bang are influenced by some American things too and have always been. This even reminded me just a little of JinuSean's 'phone number' video with the girls and cars..except the girls danced better in that video (or at least looked enthusiastic) anddd at the end of the video the girls' asses were literally on fire which I thought was more---D: shockface..haha. Honestly, I even felt that the 'How Gee' MV had a parody-like feel to it. So this video isn't super amazing but its okay...I'd only be worried if this becomes the concept for all of their future mvs..but I don't think so...since this does match the song and old school theme. LOL the beginning with Seungri and Young Bae was hella funny and YB looks SO CUTE!! My only peeve about the mv is that there isn't enough DAESUNG. XD But yeah, that's just me and what I thought about the MV. XD causeee I'm just weird like that. :P

Ditto everything you said. When I saw the cars and the girls, it totally reminded me of Jinusean's Phone Number. And yeah, I think there's not enough Daesung, and not much of Seungri either. If I didn't know about Big Bang, I might think they were a trio of GD, TOP, and YB...

And off the topic, but I loved G-Dragon in the Grease performance. His solo dancing in the middle was so HOT and in the musical portion towards the end, I couldn't take my eyes off his dancing (Of course, the camera was on him a lot of the times), but his every movement was so...so unflingy (Does that make sense?) Like he wasn't just flinging his arms and body around...~^^

BoAngel: Like x9293x mentioned, DL links aren't allowed to be posted here, so please remove it before this thread gets shut down by a mod. (I'm sure many people won't be happy if that happens)

Guest hpnotiq

Just some random thought about their 'For The World' Japanese album.

Personally I find it disappointing. I know that it's their first album with English lyrics, but still, they could have made sure that the lyrics actually made sense & I'm really surprised that YG let Perry write the lyrics, cus most of Perry's English rapmaking is gibberish & doesn't make sense at all.

All of the vocals sound really nice though. It's amazing how the boys' English accents are pretty accurate (esp TOP.. sounds extremely hot when he raps in English. Guess all those years rapping in English helped?)

& the How Gee MV? quite interesting. A lot of American hiphop/rap flavor in it. I love how the boys took it old school, but the girls? oh man YG needs to start looking for girls that are better dancers.

Anyways, I love Big Bang <3

& I hope they come back to the states sometime soon to perform!!

Guest Mz-Descamento86

bigbanginred.jpg

omggggggggggggggggggggg! i do not care what nobody else thinks! TAEYANG IS OFFICIALLY THE SEXIEST THING ON THIS EARTH! omg i wasnt really attracted to Korean guys but omh Taeyang could get it anytime or anyday LOL he probably run away from me since hes afraid of girls LOL he needs to grow outta of that stage cus hes too talented and sexy to be shy.

Guest xiuieee

how gee mv was super awesome! i watched it on youtube just a minute ago!

how can TOP look so fine??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

i didnt really like all the boobs and the ladies but big bang can still rock it!

Guest ohsnapboobytrap

this is my first time posting on this thread, haha. i just wanted to share my thoughts on the how gee music video (though nobody probably cares orz).

i really liked it! even the sexy girls, hahaha. i always got the impression big bang liked to make each of their music videos very different and unique (i.e. they want to make every kind of video--silly, serious, creative, heartwrenching, gangsta, dance, etc), which is why i don't have a problem with this video being so 'racy' (at least by korean standards ahaha, in america this video would hardly get a pg rating). i was a little disappointed to not see more of daesung, taeyang, and seungri (and i'm a t.o.p. fan!)

anyway, that's just my two cents...thanks everyone on this thread for being so attentive to updates about big bang! :]

EDIT

also, T.O.P. cursing in english is probably one of the hottest things i've seen in a while *___*

Guest gogoxkirus

How Gee is hot. I like Seung Ri in the clip lol.

I watched a clip on youtube. SOme one made a chipmunk version for Lalala. It's really funny. And it made me think Dae Sung look exactly like Theodore.

2145223452_76af50bd41_m.jpgo5.jpg

here's the link of that clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGrHjhz6d8k so u guyz can know what I'm talking about lol.

I know this is random ^^

Guest MaNG0BaBY

homgg! The How Gee MV was kickin'!! x3

I was tripping over the TOP overdose!! It was

suuuuper duuuper sexxi! &&I don't know about

the rest of you guys, but yeah the girls were a little

much, but I didn't mind having them there.. Quite

welcomed, even! lol ^^;

oop! TOP-ped a page! >< Sry though, I don't have anything to share.. D;

Guest shanehuynh91

you can download the How Gee MV at *link removed by mod*

anyway, I found out the song which GD sang for the lucky girl. It was "I remember at least" [i don't know how to say the korean name] of Ann. The song is in her 2nd album named "Phoenix Raising" as the bonus track, the album is also very good, although it is quite old =.=

here's the link of the album if you guys interested *link removed by mod*. I just looked for the song GD covered so awesomely ^^

thanks for helping me know the name of the song. it was sooooooooooooooo hard to find it =.=

bigbanginrebd.jpg

omggggggggggggggggggggg! i do not care what nobody else thinks! TAEYANG IS OFFICIALLY THE SEXIEST THING ON THIS EARTH! omg i wasnt really attracted to Korean guys but omh Taeyang could get it anytime or anyday LOL he probably run away from me since hes afraid of girls LOL he needs to grow outta of that stage cus hes too talented and sexy to be shy.

Yoooo, I agree with you 10000%. This guy has an unbelievably sexy facial structure. He's just so drools-worthy. He's the only one I stared at in the picture, including the preceding ones. Gah, hotness. I wish the pictures were larger so I can stare myself blind.

Guest saphyreBLOO

anyway, I found out the song which GD sang for the lucky girl. It was "I remember at least" [i don't know how to say the korean name] of Ann. The song is in her 2nd album named "Phoenix Raising" as the bonus track, the album is also very good, although it is quite old =.=

Are you talking about the time when Big Bang got a girl on stage and they each had to do something for her? If you are, the name of the song GD sang is "Gi Ook Manee Rado" by Ann. If you want to listen to it, you can find it on Imeem.

Yeah, I'm a little late since I'm new here.

the how gee song reminds me of that song by j-lo, get right. & the music video reminds me of kanye west's golddigger. but other than that, its a dope vid :D

Ah...I like the HOW GEE MV, pretty enjoyable

It was a GD&TOP's fans' New Year present I guess lol

I'm sorry to DS and SR's fans but I really enjoyed GD's shown time ._________. *biased*

But I have to say that, I didn't really recognized the Big Bang we know =\

Like Soy said, it was too Americanized; girls, money, alcohol etc

I know the concept was like the American ghetto and stuff but meh...

I thought it was so fake. Maybe I'm not used to this image they're projecting to the Japanese audience yet.

I think I'd like it better if there were no girls and so many cars in it because it was really great at the beginning,

it reminded my of We Belong Together+GoodBye Baby and God knows those MVs were hot.

Yeah...definitely the girls -.- LOL (jealous fangirls that we are, let's just put the blame on those girls in the MV)

thanks Angie for those lovely pics of Ji Yong ;)

Guest boballay

The How Gee video, was quite something.

Seung Ri made me laugh when he kept saying "baby~"

I really wished to see more Daesung in it though.

Thanks for the links/caps everyone!

Guest saphyreBLOO

thanks for the updates

ewcowmoo, do you hv the larger pic for TOP that you posted before? i would like to hv that pic ^^

what's with Ann- Gi Ook Manee Rado?? can somebody explain? i missed a lot of Big Bang news before.. T.T

did GD sang it recently?

it was a song GD sang to a girl:

Archived