{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest HONGTN

I was seaching through bestiz and I found this ...

Its of

SNSD

singing

WG's

Tell Me with Big Bang's Lie music.

Sounds really cool. So I uploaded to youtube.

SNSD

sing Tell Me with Lie music

--EDIT--

I see someone posted a link already ... :sweatingbullets:

oh that sounds quite interesting...very good! the rap was fun to hear =]

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whohungjen?

hey i-VIPs!

YG ONE CONCERT - GD as a girl

credit: mon5482@ygbb

LOL i'd been looking for a longer clip

ty!!

got some pics! .. i believe they weren't posted yet!?

seriously.. i wanna kill that bear!

credit : asianfanatics

i agree. though i'd actually be happy just to get my hands on that bear

i'd bring it everywhere LOL

Here's the full 'How Gee' MV on youtube:

Big Bang - How Gee [FULL MV]

LMAO @ Seung Ri in the beginning! How many times did he say baby lol. Haha love the swagger. Hope people don't get too crazy over this MV...'cause the girls are like all up in your face...it's a fun music video, but I didn't appreciate the part with the close up of the girls' butts -__- LOL I'd rather see a close up of Dae Sung's body!

Thanks Mrs.ImDanny for the updated schedule. OMO GD's gonna host it! I'm looking forward to that.

ty! i wasn't too happy with it :/

idk imo it looks too much like one of those... popular american music videos.

with the slutty looking girls and everything

oh well

but lol@seungri

does he really play the trumpet in the track?

SAY WHAT?!?! LOLOLOLOL !

you can read more here.

as it says in the article, they arn't 100% sure about this, so it's only a maybe that he said that :P

LOL! but maybe he means like pants?

idk...i know a few guys that buy womens clothing

shirts&jeans

:/ it looks fine on them.

Its of

SNSD

singing

WG's

^interesting remix of the song. thanks for sharing

as for BB's new mv. It was okay..I liked how there was a lot of GD in it. Not too fond of SeungRi's intro..

Guest vana117724

We're not saying that they aren't together (I actually think Ye Eun and Daesung make the cutest couple ever), but that the clip itself isn't proof enough.

Big Bang and Wonder Girls knew beforehand that the MCs were going to drop by during the show. It was written in the "program" that was released a few days before the show. I'm sure they're not stupid enough to risk having their "relationship" get caught on camera.

LOL I think with the crazy banging THE WOULD have known better.

although I think those two would be perfect for each other. :blush: :ph34r:

I think it was staged and etc. I mean they hosts were practically banging on the door. come on they should have heard that.

HOW GEE. It was done nicely except for the totally unneccessary...... never.

GODDAMN YOUNGBAE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT. IF USHER AND CHRIS HAD A COUNTERPART YB WOULB BE IT. HIS VOICE IS TO DIE FOR.

thanks for the gifs.

SHEESH I AM SOO JEALOUS OF THEIR CLOTHES. BIG BANG makes me want to steal them their stylists.

Its of

SNSD

singing

WG's

SNSD

sing Tell Me with Lie music

--EDIT--

I see someone posted a link already ... :sweatingbullets:

i heard this just before...i think it was amazing...

the same songs with a whole new sound to it!

thanks for sharing!

Guest r0mantisteg0ist

... when in america, do what the americans do

put slutty girls and cards in your mv

but aside from that, i thought the mv was cute

it still has a bit of big bang flavor XD

kinda dirty-cash-y ^^

hope they have success

and @ the snsd wonder girl big bang tell me lies thing (phew)

.. WOW. that sounds really good XD

Wow, lots of crazy stuff going on in this thread! You guys post so quickly!

I just watched the How Gee video (finally)!

The girls definitely made the video a little... eh. Made it so Americanized.

After reading all of your comments about the mv, I didn't know what to expect o.O

The beginning had me laughing my head off!! SEUNGRI HAHA!! I loved him more and more everytime he said "baby"! I loved it when he said "richard simmons" too xP!! Ahh his cute English. He kind of looked like Andre 3000 from Outkast, imo xD

Tempo looked oh so sexy in the video! It seems like he wasn't that confident in lip synching the words though o.o?? Is it just me, or was GD's flow SEXAY in here? I don't know why it seems hotter than usual xP I liked his crazy outfits, too. He definitely could pull them off. YB looked GOOD in the video. He never wears anything as crazy as the other members, but he doesn't need to *drool*.

I had to laugh at the part where they stuck in the HENNEY bottles HAHA. I just thought that was...wow. The sunglasses part was probably one of my favorite parts, it was just kind of lame but cute at the same time! The glasses remind me of R. Kelly's.

Oh, they should've put DAESUNG in more! Cuz he was looking good too!!

Overall I think the video was... okay. I still enjoyed it because the boys looked delicious :) It was fun, which matches the song. I'm just glad that the video wasn't COMPLETELY Americanized with girls grinding on boys. It still had some Big Bang flavor in it, which I like :)

haha he is! he looks like a lil boy. i lvoe that face that he makes.

HELENNNN! saay whaa? haha im kinda not surprised that GD, or if he DOES buy women's clothing.... he looks niceee EITHER waay<3:]

so again witht heHOW gee mv, i really do like the bbeggning. Maknae, funnyhotstuff. and YB:] awww, and hte part where maknae whipped YB with the towwel killed mee:]

I just wonder what the name of the song GD was singing in the clip below is. He was too good at singing that song. I saw the title though, but I can't find the song.

Could you please help me to know the exactly name of the song. I'm so appriciate!

BIG BANG 4EVER ^^!!!!!

@sukie23: I don't think it's available right now. You can go to youtube and watch, but It's all fancam. I think the DVD of the Great Concert will be realeased soon ^^. So just wait ^^.

hav fun

heres the song title: Gi Ook Man ee Rado by Ann

the one that GD sang.hehe.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...13&st=24340

soompi forums -> Editing Post {yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread

edit: YAY!!!I TOPPED THE PAGE.OMG..ITS MY FIRST TIME TOPPING THE PAGE.LOL

i dont have much to share so heres two pictures i photoshop.

I LOVE BIG BANG!!! LOVE GD!!!!lol

G-Dragonwallcopy.jpg

Monthcopy.jpg

Guest gd_is_great

uhm in the MV how gee except the gurlz part the rest i like them cuz in my opinion the gurlz arent neccesary thou so ye nwai BB still BB they did a gud job as always BB FIGHTING

How Gee MV

Okaaay, first of all. SEUNGRI IS SO HOT IN THE BEGINNING. Minus the 'fro but funny with it though xD Maybe its just me but I heard him say "Hey! Get your richard simmons up and do something, baby!" He said something like that to YB righttt? xD TTAAA, YB's too sexy <3 I want GD's 'BANG' ring, looks hella coool x) This MV would be hot enough without the extra chicks. It's not too Americanized compared to the actual MVs I've seen here. ADFGHJKL, TOP looked so freaking HOT in here with that blk/gold cap. Maaan, Daesung had sooo little screen time! I think they shouldve put Daesung in place of all the girls. -_- Awwwww, Seungri playing the trumpet :D LOL, I see TOP did some of his hand gestures from Last Farewell for like 1sec xD

V

V

Sorry, you can't post direct dl links here.

Guest ewmoocow

gd is a hot as a girl! [: i'm glad to hear that big bang is resting! they need it so badly. i'm sorry for every time i post a reply i don't have anything to share ]: i feel so bad. but i made these picture captions of them for my myspace. ;P i'll share those. do not hot link please!

if you use them, please give me credit and don't crop out my name [:

i know, that was off topic, but i finally got some pictures to share ;P gah, i love the 'how gee' mv. the beginning was so funny! poor youngbae got slapped in the butt by seungri's towel. ;3 but dang, he's hot when he falls asleep!

Guest BoAngel

[DL] BIG BANG - For The World

lp1005130252yk2jh6.jpg

Tracklist :

01. Vip (intro)

02. Big Bang

03. Lies

04. How Gee

05. So Beautiful

06. La La La

07. Together Forever

08. Always

dOwnlOad here >>> *link removed by mod*

i love it ^.<

credits:boayu@ayubrasil+me

Guest x9293x

^ I don't think you should share download links here you'll get warn by the mod so remove it!!!

How Gee mv was really good! I love the song and the mv was good aside from the girls. I really really like the mv!! Wow I just realize that the guy in the begining with the afro was seungri!! omg I didn't know but I blame this on youtube because of the crappy quality of the vid. I saw off of it!! I must say their album is wonderful!! Their english is awesome and I can actually understand what their saying!! I hope they become a huge success in Japan! The thread grew like a billion pages since I last checked. I hope the boys are getting their rest because they won't be able to get any in the next couple of months. I love GD Bang ring!! I want one!!!

Its of SNSD singing WG's Tell Me with Big Bang's Lie music.

SNSD sing Tell Me with Lie music

^Its not really SNSD singing this as this was confirmed in the snsd thread. Its from a radio show which snsd was on and they were just singing along. I have no clue who the original singer are but its definitely not snsd.

I don't want to waste this post so I'll share some pics.

071125-18.jpg

071125-20.jpg

071125-13.jpg

credit to me for uploading and these pics I have save in my comp so no clue to who to credit them to.

Guest LOVEangiie

Unseen Photoshoots?.. SO HOT!

bb22.jpg

bb32.jpg

bbb3.jpg

bigbang225.jpg

bigbanginred.jpg

119946864976323700.jpg

119946862503351700.jpg

GD lovers! *ahem* like me ^^

BB024.jpg

BB026.jpg

BB027.jpg

BB028.jpg

credits: 영배쪼@bestiz, on pic & boosa@ygbb

LOLOL! the How Gee MV was something huh??

the best part was the beginning.. kills me everytime i watch it BABY!

loving the FRO seungri.. & your english is very good i must say (:

I'm quite loving this MV its very.. different from the rest

all the booty's & big b.oobies that appear on the screen is errrr... sick =/ LOL

OMG Jiyong shades were like so PIMPIN HOT! hahah he was covering his virgin eyes right jaja? XD

&& WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAE DAE?? .. where the hell is he?

why must show those 'a.sses' but not him!? tsk tsk..

THANKS zura, kelly & kneekey for those gifs & caps! XD

to viet13aby90.. of course i don't mind you calling me angie LOL since thats my name so yeah..

Guest musicismylifey

Unseen Photoshoots?.. SO HOT!

LOLOL! the How Gee MV was something huh??

the best part was the beginning.. kills me everytime i watch it BABY!

loving the FRO seungri.. & your english is very good i must say (:

I'm quite loving this MV its very.. different from the rest

all the booty's & big b.oobies that appear on the screen is errrr... sick =/ LOL

OMG Jiyong shades were like so PIMPIN HOT! hahah he was covering his virgin eyes right jaja? XD

&& WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAE DAE?? .. where the hell is he?

why must show those 'a.sses' but not him!? tsk tsk..

THANKS zura, kelly & kneekey for those gifs & caps! XD

Thanks for the pictures. :D

I think the first few are from their Japanese Albumsite....

I agree with you about the How Gee MV.

DaeSung should have gotten MORE screentime!! :tongue2:

Guest trashstar

how do you get the images from their flash site without words over the pictures? x_X i want to use some of them in my graphics :P

LUCKY: those pics are AWESOME!!

BoAngel: oooohhhhh please remove that link before we all get in trouble...

I saw HOW GEE :: well, it was a fun video..(thanks guys for the screen caps and gifs) Seungri was soo cute w/ the afro hair, YB: still so HOT..his voice can melt you instantly, DAE ~ short screen time poor him!

GD: hahahaha wearing shades in the evening?? huh?! hehe still you're cute~~ you're forgiven w/ that lyrics hehe..

TOP: my TOP..starting a dance battle w/out even dancing?? lol hehe i still love your RAPPING ABILITIES though....

A FOOL video?? !!!!!!

my gosh i can't wait for that song!! i love it!!!!! i also want it to be performed LIVE..i think SEUNGRI and GD were the ones doing the FALSETTO! so good!!!!

Archived