{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest sookyung

just a rough translation of the article about GD being hospitalised..

(http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...123109144603151)thankies to saebin for the link..

following SeungRi's falling ill on the 29th, and TOP's collapse from exhaustion on the 30th, Big Bang's leader G-Dragon is being hospitalised as he collapsed from exhaustion after the KBS Song Festival..

the article also said YG Ent had stated that overwork and general fatigue had caused the members to seek for medical help at hospital and they are worried about the health of the Big Bang members.. hence activities in the first week of year 2008 may be put at hold for the moment..

the article also attribute this incident to the staying up late at night for the different year-end festivals and also the preparation of the diff concerts to be the cause of this..

-----------------------------------------------

this is ultra worrying.. :tears:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh nooo! i was gone for a whole day away from soompi and come back and to hear GD has also been hospitalized?! that's terrible news. poor baby just needs a good, long rest. hope he feels better as well as TOP & Seung Ri! thanks for the updates and youtube links everyone! gonna go back and read all the things i missed out on.

Guest Kaydee_Lee

aww...the boys are working so hard, first Seungri and now TOP and GD are hospitalized. They need to rest up. Hope they get well soon and get enough rest before they start working again.

Oh wow, one collapsing after another in a timespan of a month is really too much. They are working way too hard and have so much going on, hence the concert, festivals, GD's appearance on Good Sunday the other day, and now the whole idea of their songs under suspicion of plagiarism (ridiculous -_-, I bet that is part of the reason why he seemed so unhappy today with TOP "collapsing" being also part of it). I hope these boys can take care of themselves...as happy as us fans are with their work, we are not as happy as them being healthy and in good shape.

Congratulation to the boys for winning the Soompi Daesang this year. Like someone else mentioned, I also Soompi Daesang is one of the most fair award, even though it is not as official...but still very glad and happy that they won. They deserved it. :)

-ida

Full versions. I don't know why exactly it's available now, but I think it's because the stores in Japan have the CDs already. Not for sale yet, but in stock.

Actually they're selling the CDs earlier than the release date. I don't know why. But yeah, if you're in Japan you can get the CD now ^^

I'm happy that they won the Soompi Daesang. They totally deserve it and we know it.

Now they just need a long, good rest.

I'm liking what I see from the How Gee preview. Trumpets, bottle wines, hoes. Randomness LOL.

I think it's gonna be a real fun MV, but I hope they won't conform to the usual hiphop thing cos people would be like, "OH THEY'RE SO HIPHOP!" when we know they're not heh.

Full versions. I don't know why exactly it's available now, but I think it's because the stores in Japan have the CDs already. Not for sale yet, but in stock.

^ doesn't someone from this thread already own one?

i'm guessing the Japanese stores are already selling them ahead of time. i think that's a bit uncool.

anyways, i totally like BIG BANG's version to Pil Seung too...it's a lot happier and fun looking. hehehe.

about the preview to HOW GEE...they are really growing up eh?

girls and booze all up in their vid.

i don't like that very much cause it's like they are reforming to what is "normal" or has become normal in the world of "hip hop"

i hope they continue to be their unique selves.

ok...congrats to big bang on winning the soompi awards...and on the upcoming break...you guys really deserve it!

BIG BANG FIGHTING!

rest well and stay healthy.

ohhhh nooooooo!!!!! our kwon leader!!!!!! my baby GD~!

wow this is getting serious...

hope they get better cuz isnt the yg concert tomorrow?? or maybe today in korea?? whats going to happen to that?

man~ this is depressing!!!

PLEASE YG LET THEM REST!

i think they should start to rest now, and stop performing, they are too tired, even they perform now, we all will also be upset as they already don't have the energy to dance, so i think today they should also not performing, hope they can rest for a longer time, as i think they are really tired and they will also miss their families and relatives, i think they should go to their home and rest for a moment, hope to see them coming back with lots of energy talking and also a BIG SMILE(=

Guest stephypham

OMGGGGGG, all my baby's are fainting :[

Hope they get better soon! Please yg, let them rest!

They are definitely working too hard T.T

Guest t. yama

GAH, TOP collapsing and now GD. T-T These boys seriously need to take it easy and YG needs to give them a break!

But, I know that these boys are too dedicated to just take a break when they know that their fans are out there waiting for them.

I know the VIPs and i-VIPS will understand if they take a break though! Their health comes first!!!

I just watched their performance at the KBS Gayo and I'm so relieved and glad that Seungri's getting better. I was so touched

by his DANCE SOLO! He brought his sexy backkkk! :tears:

And for the HOW GEE PV! I kinda like it...even though there are too many random girls in there. Parts of it reminded me of the MV for

("Twista - Give It Up Feat. Pharrell Williams" - if you watch, you'll know what I mean) I can't wait to see the full PV though. ;]

I was on the Big Bang cafe just now and I believe it's their 500th day! BIG BANG IS VIP!

HAPPY 500TH DAY BIG BANG!

Guest sungieluv

poor themm!! gosh they should get some rest. thank god their concerts are overrr ><

MY POOR TOP <333

Big Bang HWAITING!!!!!

gosh im loving the previews of their new album <33333 Daesung has a heavenly voice. love it. everything

what the?

GD also?

these boys have been overworking and not a day of rest

they seriously need to freakin' rest!!

like why is their schedule so hectic all of a sudden these past weeks

ugh, they're making us worry

they're so young and they're working like they're construction workers or something!

they better get a week of rest

and no practice either! a young boy needs at least 8 hours of sleep!

oh yuss they totally deserve to win the Daesang awards

i'm so happy for them ^^

ohh 500th day? that's why i've been seeing the no. 500 lately in those sites haha

and and it's almost new year!!

pictures of the KBS gayo festival

(okay, except those 2)

119907996205873400.gif

119907991579708500.gif

cat1hj0.jpg

cat2la6.jpg

cat3lk7.jpg

cat4fp2.jpg

cat5kc9.jpg

cat6bj1.jpg

cat7bq9.jpg

119905442188072700.jpg

119905442193281600.jpg

119905445619284200.jpg

119905445623406000.jpg

119905450265919600.jpg

119905452285386000.jpg

119905452289784200.jpg

119905453677949000.jpg

credit bb

Guest MISSxSHAMPOO

i cant believe GD & TOP fainted.

its cause they work to hardddddddddddddddddddd :tears:

i hopeee they get better and make a awesome comeback with every of the memberss:)<3

oh && did the 071230 Good Sunday with G-Dragon & Dae Sung come out yet? i only saw the previews so;__;

if so can someone upload the link?

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

hi!! im new to this thread but ive been a big bang fan for awhile >_<

im a transfer student from the WG thread lol

ummm can anyone make screenshots of GD from the music drama becuz i am totally loving his hair !

ahhhh the music drama was so cute and funny! ^o^;;

If you go back like maybe 5 pages there's tones of screen caps from the

Mini Drama : )

i cant believe GD & TOP fainted.

its cause they work to hardddddddddddddddddddd :tears:

i hopeee they get better and make a awesome comeback with every of the memberss:)<3

oh && did the 071230 Good Sunday with G-Dragon & Dae Sung come out yet? i only saw the previews so;__;

if so can someone upload the link?

^^ I think the first episode came out already , i'm not sure if its like one whole episdoe but

there's another one coming out next week i'm pretty sure

I found the link . http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...7&skinNum=1

I saw KBS Gayo and BB performed without Top. So that what happened. Gosh, I feel sorry for them and proud at the same time. They're really working hard and they deserves to be titled the best group this year.

I hope GD and Top will get better soon.

Guest sieghart

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THEY"RE FALLING LIKE FLIES!!!!!!!!

what's great (and heart-wrenching) about their performances is that you can hardly tell that they're really like... dying of fatigue. Look at the Inkigayo perf. SeungRi went through even though his ankle was being ripped to pieces!! (not literally, but it's still healing...) and TOP, who had just gone through performance after performance with his rapping that was its usual top-quality (no pun intended). And GD (T__T) who went through the Black Cat on the KBS Fest with so much energy and did all the dance moves perfectly, even though you could see on his face that he was dead tired... other than that, it was a perf. better than anyone could've expected of them, sick or not! I mean, even when they're sick, they still own everyone else!

And SeungRi just completely killed me when he was smiling all happily at the KBS Fest :'( While his hyungs were down, he kept going on, trying to be cheerful and up the mood of the perf. EWRWFOISDGLKEW. Somebody stop them!!!

Ack,

Fighting!!! Group with the best live, dance and ENDURANCE skills ever! Really inspirational... The hard, hard work that these guys endure makes them really more than worthy of our love and respect , and totally deserve EVERYTHING good that"s happened to them, like the Soompi daesang

But I still can't believe they're going through with the MBC festival tonight!!! ARGH!

Guest jerrybabie26

hi jerrybabie26 ^^ I think your Q's were basically the same as saychizzz's :) all of the sites listed under big bang FAN sites are English

wow... this thread moves uber fast... thanks for that info ^^ will check them out

i do hope they they all get well soon... it's kinda downer to start a year sick... and GD just started to gain weight again...

seriously hope the other 2 dont follow...

thanks for the caps... honestly GD looked so sad during that perf at KBS... he wasn't even smiling.

Guest ness-ugh

I know we all love seeing the boys at the peak of their careers right now... but it's definitely sad seeing them overworking & actually fainting.

So to brighten the mood a little bit... i have a present for all you hardcore G-Dragon fans!

(& please let me know if this doesnt belong here)

So here's a little story before I transition into my point...

I used to make fun off all of my friends at church for listening to KPOP... & in some ways, i felt like i wasn't "korean" enough to listen to it since i never found it interesting. Anyway, i went away for college & am now home for the holidays (trust, there's a reason as to why i'm telling you this).

Before moving on, let me add that i've been a HUGE korean music fan for over a year now ;D

& i've been a fan of BB since the beginning, & never have i let any of their songs go unrecognized!

Okay... I know you're sitting there going: "yeah? aaaand?!"

Weeeell, when i was about 9 years old, i joined my first hip hop group and always danced to Roo'ra songs. Many of you may or may not know of Roo'ra, and if you do.. then you may or may not of known that there used to be a "Little Roo'ra" group... SEEN HERE

Did you see the video?

If you haven't, you should... 'cause it shows G-Dragon when he's 7 years old..

as a MEMBER OF LITTLE ROO'RA!

Okay, now to my point.

Here I am.. at home, i see this clip... & i FREAKED OUT 'cause

I HAVE LITTLE ROO'RA's CD!!

(& what does the whole thing about me going off to college have anything to do with this?

If I didnt go out of state for college, then my parents wouldve never cleaned out my MESSY room & place all of my cds in one place ;D)

So if you'd like to hear 7 year old G-Dragon's cd.. PM me! ;D

I'll be more than happy to send over the CD to you!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday thus far!

Let's pray for a wonderful new year for the boys & yourselves as well!

p.s.

i'm not too up to date with BBs soompi forum,

so if someone already did this before, then let me know!

p.p.s.

i just realized...

God planned for me to be a Big Bang fan way before people got them mixed up with the actual cosmological model of the universe. HA!

Archived