{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest lalaleidy

TOP FAINTED.? and now JiYong TOO.? after SeungRi's injury.? my gahd.! they should take care of their health and all. they've been working really hard. they have to relax too. don't make us worry too much BIGBANG.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang TOP collapsed during rehearsals for "KBS Music Festival" and is getting treated at the hospital

In this situation, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung stood on stage without TOP. Seungri's ankle has not fully healed either.

Their company stated, "Lately, Big Bang has had a packed schedule and the members haven't been able to rest. In addition to that, the cold weather has affected them badly."

"TOP was lying down in the waiting room and was not able to get up...The other members are also exhausted from performing for music festivals while having the concerts. Once everything on their schedule for this year is done with, we will probably send all of them to the hospital."

I'm so sad this year is ending so poorly for them :(

I almost wanted to say f* you, YG, for working them so hard, but then again, they're grown ups and professionals at what they do and it would be immature to say something like that. i'm sure they worked like crazy on their english cause their english is real good considering the fact that none of them lived in the US. i can actually hear almost all of the lyrics. :)

I hope they get well fast. I'd rather see less of them if it'll keep them alive and healthy and happy.

I wish I could go to the hospital and visit them right now.

I love them all. I hope they get well real soon. A week seems too short actually.

& it sucks that YG might have to send all of them to the hospital, but hopefully he does so that all five of them can get adequate treatment and the rest they need &...

maybe they will all get to party together in their VIP room at the hospital! :lol:

Guest heartsongs

So, now it's G-Dragon. I have to say I knew it when I watched KBS Music Festival. I was so scared that he would collapse on stage. It's heartbreaking to watch them perform. They stand there, quite, when everybody else was having fun *hearbreaking*.GD looked so tired, not happy, looked so ... lifeless. I can't see the bright smile on Deasung's face. TeaYang looked a bit better. And Seungri looked the best. He seemed very happy to be on stage though I was still scare to see him dance. They really gave me heart-attack.

But they have to perform today too? Oh 1 day rest is no way enough with our boys. I'm so glad that after that they will rest for a week. Although we can't see them for a week but it doesn't matter right? I think at this time, don't see them for 7 days is a good news. They need lots and lots of rest. Big Bang Hwaiting !!!!

ARGHH OUR KWON LEADAHH!

i'm glad they're getting a week off.

and i dont think we even mind if YG cancelled their performance for the MBC Festival... (Is it today? What time?)

T.T;; i hope they'll recover soon~~ rest welllll!!

i wished i could hug them T.T!!

Hi! I'm pretty new to this so can someone help me out please?! I LOVE BIG BANG!! I just have a few questions!

1) some fans said they already listened to some of the for the world album songs, do you know where i can hear it?

2) i hear alot of comments on here about all these performances and shows big bang has done recently and do you know where i can find that?

thanks alot!!

1) z-degrees.net , but please buy their album and support them if you truly love them ;)

2) If you want to download their performances check the first post. A lot *LOT LOT* of amazing resources =) the clubboxes, and there's also yggb.net (forum) or youtube it! lol :D

hi jerrybabie26 ^^ I think your Q's were basically the same as saychizzz's :) all of the sites listed under big bang FAN sites are English

~~

ahh not GD too ;______; thats so scary. 3 of them!! I'm just in shock that YG is still letting them perform on the 31st! 0_0 X.x I'll be praying for them that a'll will turn out okay at the music festival. And they so totally deserve more than a 1-week break! lol.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Just informing everyone that there's another accusation of plagiarizing floating around. Something about Mariah Carey and "We Belong Together/Forever With You". I'm not translating it. I think this is just getting ridiculous. -_-

On a brighter note, 30 or so very prominent radio producers were asked who this year's singer of the year is. I think about 21 of them said Big Bang ^^ Whatever the number, Big Bang was number one.

Guest iLOVEYB_x
OMG TOP! SEUNGRI....and now I just heard that G DRAGON fainted today too! after the KBS festival...WTF. early in the morning...

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...123109144603151

ok my friend said the article says on the 29th seungri went to the emergency room when they were almost finished with the concert b/c of his ankle

and top fainted after the rehearsal for kbs festival at 9 pm, and gd fainted after the kbs festival. they'll be at the mbc thing they did last year on the 31st but they'll be resting the first week of the new year..its because of the overworking + sickness...sickness b/c of sleep deprivation..

If someone wants to properly translate the article, that would be great, but those are the basics she translated for me real quickly..

Gosh, I'm so worried...please YG...let them rest. >.<; They are being worked too hard.... ahhhh..noo~ ><

:( This is really bad...

Big Bang Hwaiting! Get well soon! I wish we could send them all on vacation..... ;_; our poor boys...they are strong but they have their limits too..=/

GD TOO! gosh are you frigging serious? i just had a good laugh from this video and now i hear this! my smile disappeared so quickly. T-T gosh they ALL need rests. and like you said, WE SHOULD SEND THEM A VACATION. let's all chip in and buy them tickets. xD

this is SERIOUSLY not the best month for them. this sucks because the end of the year has to end like this for them.

BIG BANG HWAITING~~ get better soon big bang! and stop making your fans WORRIED and SCARED! you're giving us heartattacks and teary eyes. well to me

i knew this will happen

just by looking at jiyong's face ytd

i was only praying that i wont wake up to such news

): ugh,what a new year eve

ok i wont hope they rest.because even if i hope they will still appear on mbc later

so i'll just pray that nothing happen to them for the rest of the day

and let them peacefully and healthly pass to 2008

BIG BANG Hwaiting

anyway,collab with wg again

hahahha,yes i'm not getting sick of it seriously.

musical-grease.so it will be live right.not edited out or something

i guess when an artiste or a group gets very hot and popular

plagiarizing starts floating around.ridiculous but no1 will comment on a nobody's song.

its the old saying, when someone is hot,rumours will get more(sorry very bad translation.its translated from chinese.haha)

i'll just shrug it off and treat it as big bang's popularity is way so high

dont be too bother by all these everyone

Guest helennn

:tears::tears: whyyyy?! :[

top & gd ? :[ :tears:

i hope they get well soon.

im worried about their health :|

the performace felt SO empty without top, it's just not the same

and you can tell the members weren't really into it either,

i don't think i caught even one smile in their whole performance!

they all need to take a nice, long break.

k enough with the sad stuff :P

im getting used to gd's haircut,

it's not so bad ;D

i actually like it now .

gd can pull off anything [:

EDDITTTTTTTTT.

are you serious?

the plagraism thing is crazy -.-

mariah carey ? their songs don't sound alike...

and plus it's just the title,

ALOTTTT of songs have common titles...

wthck . -.- people's need for drama/attention is so ridiculous !

for the people who've always wondered who J in 'this love' was ...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=126864

i know its old, but i just read it and thougt that it'd be nice to share ;P

don't know if this was posted yet but here's a link to watch their MINI DRAMA eng subbed. (:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FM_lH61t0HI

ahha yes! subss

makes it hot!

these boys work too hard! and its starting to get to them :tears: i cant believe 3/5 have been fallin ill!

and the performances are just not the same with any of tthem missing!

they need to take it easy >.<

Guest saychizzz
1) z-degrees.net , but please buy their album and support them if you truly love them ;)

2) If you want to download their performances check the first post. A lot *LOT LOT* of amazing resources =) the clubboxes, and there's also yggb.net (forum) or youtube it! lol :D

hi jerrybabie26 ^^ I think your Q's were basically the same as saychizzz's :) all of the sites listed under big bang FAN sites are English

~~

ahh not GD too ;______; thats so scary. 3 of them!! I'm just in shock that YG is still letting them perform on the 31st! 0_0 X.x I'll be praying for them that a'll will turn out okay at the music festival. And they so totally deserve more than a 1-week break! lol.

okay thanks alot! is the first post the first page?

Guest tutistyle babe

Maknae, TOP :((...Now Gd is fainted :((...

I'm crying :((...YG, plz let BB rest :((...I'm wondering if the next is DS :((

but I have to say CONGRATULATIONS...:x...our BB iz No.1 :x:-*...moahaaaazzzzzzz :-*...

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

BIG BANG WON DAESANG FOR 2007 SOOMPI GAYO AWARDS

+ SONG OF THE YEAR

+ TOP GROUP SINGER

There's so much BB loveeeeeeee here..though they DESERVE every single ounce of the awards

AH COOOL, CongratulationsBig Bang<33333

OMG TOP! SEUNGRI....and now I just heard that G DRAGON fainted today too! after the KBS festival...WTF. early in the morning...

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...123109144603151

ok my friend said the article says on the 29th seungri went to the emergency room when they were almost finished with the concert b/c of his ankle

and top fainted after the rehearsal for kbs festival at 9 pm, and gd fainted after the kbs festival. they'll be at the mbc thing they did last year on the 31st but they'll be resting the first week of the new year..its because of the overworking + sickness...sickness b/c of sleep deprivation..

If someone wants to properly translate the article, that would be great, but those are the basics she translated for me real quickly..

Gosh, I'm so worried...please YG...let them rest. >.<; They are being worked too hard.... ahhhh..noo~ ><

:( This is really bad...

Big Bang Hwaiting! Get well soon! I wish we could send them all on vacation..... ;_; our poor boys...they are strong but they have their limits too..=/

and i also woke up to this :( sigh. but i'm glad they're canceling their show. they deserve some rest :)

feel better gd<3

will surely pray for their health. :D

thanks loooser for the sub vidoe

Guest xjuicyy403

im a silent reader but i have to say

PLEASEEE GET BETTER BB<3

im really really happy that they're finally getting a rest

totally deserve it<33

omg@ the drama LOL daesung<333

he fits perfectly with that role HHAAH!

and wow the plagiarism thing.....T_T

sighhh no commentV_V

Guest okaylikegetaway

HOLY FREAKIN SH*. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. why are all of my favorite boys collapsing right and left? and im not exhaggerating when i say they are my favorite boys, i have a chalkboard on my wall in my room and a "love meter" on it and 1-3 are TOP, GD and Seung-ri. okay that was random, sorry. BUT SERIOUSLY these guys need to rest until they are completely rested and healthy again. I know they are just working really hard to close up this year with a bang but if they arent careful they'll wind up with serious complications. :/ and i know they all want to perform a lot cause thats when musical artists are at their happiest, but they really do need to take a break. i wonder if they are going to do the ONE concert :c

BIG BANG FIGHTING!! <33333333

&&congrats boys for winning SONG OF THE YEAR, TOP GROUP OF THE YEAR, and the DAESANG OF 2007 in the SOOMPI GAYO AWARDS.

Guest kaede_017

Congratulations to BB for winning 2 Soompi Gayo Awards..

thanks loooser for the link..

now i can understand what they're sayin'..

for the one who posted the pics with the bear..

thanks for sharing it..

i love it.. :D

thanks for all the updates and links and pics posted.. :)

OMO~~

first the SeungHyuns...now JiYong.. :tears:

thay really need to rest..

thank God YG gave them a week for a break..

they need it so much..

get well soon..

SeungRi TOP GD Fighting!!~~

Big Bang Fighting!!~~

Archived