{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest melodygreenleaf

OMG TOP! SEUNGRI....and now I just heard that G DRAGON fainted today too! after the KBS festival...WTF. early in the morning...

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...123109144603151

A music producer, G-Dragon also was not able to defeat his weariness and collapsed on the 30th after the "KBS Music Festival". He received a shot and is currently recovering at the same hospital as TOP.

YG Entertainment said, "They will perform at the 'MBC Music Festival' on the 31st, but we will cancel everything on their schedule for the first week of next year."

Translated by melodygreenleaf.

-

I only translated the parts that are new. It's pretty much everything your friend already said.

can anyone tell me what happened to T.O.P I heard he fainted

err.......im kinda late on the news

I posted a fully translated article just one page back.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akfgtenshi

Seungri... TOP... now Jiyong too?

o.o"

omaaa!

they should rest a bit more! ;_;

it makes me worried to see them like this!

>.<

Seungri, GD and TOP...

PLEASE GET WELL SOON! >.<

BIG BANG FIGHTING! \o/

YES THANSK MELODY! im so happy that they are finally gnna give the boys a break and what not! one whole week is something right? i hope they get the rest they desrevee. gosh this makes me worry alot. yb,. HUBBAE is the only one that HASNT gone through anything yet. i hope he wonte itehr. poor GD and since hes sos lim, he needs to eat and sleep eat and sleeep. THEY ALL DOO!

kadjfa;lkd i wake up to check up on things and i read about TOP T___T

i dont know how they do it, we were tired from just watching their concerts, i dont know how they can go do the concerts and then go to music festivals, its so hectic. I understand how the boys gets so exhausted. Last night, TOP wasnt so well, his voice was straining when he was performing and spoke, when he did his parts, he didnt sound as strong.

thanks melody...im glad to know he didnt faint, but i do believe he was very exhausted

maybe he shouldnt have dranked that Soju with the YG dancer >< during their encore performance at the end of the concert. tho that was really HOT to see!

SEUNG HYUNS HWAITING!!!

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

gosh i hope we get the chance to give them our gifts, it may just make them feel better. ;)

MONICASAAYWHAAA?! haha eh was drinking? sweeeeet. haha. i woullld think it'd be hot too<3 awwh i hope youguys will get to give your gifts! you gusy have an idea of when?

Guest cookievang

Ooh my gosh SEUNGRI....TOP and now G.D oooh gosh.

i hope the other two are doing well. ooh my gosh i feel sooo badddd for our boys

they think about there job sooo much they forget to take care of themselve.

it suckkks. I WISH THEM WELL...it really suckkks hearing news like this

WOW they are going thru soo much...

FIGHTING MY LOVE :D

Guest Mz-Descamento86

hello party people! im new to the forum. and i discovered big bang through youtube. my favorite member is Taeyang cus hes too fioneeeeeee and he has the best body and voice in the group and thats MY OPINION.

But since were on the subject of TOP is this his girlfriend??

8e0fg4y.jpg

just wondering cus they look hella cute together with their matchin braids

^ex-gf, it's a pretty old picture~

OMG TOP! SEUNGRI....and now I just heard that G DRAGON fainted today too! after the KBS festival...WTF. early in the morning...

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...123109144603151

ok my friend said the article says on the 29th seungri went to the emergency room when they were almost finished with the concert b/c of his ankle

and top fainted after the rehearsal for kbs festival at 9 pm, and gd fainted after the kbs festival. they'll be at the mbc thing they did last year on the 31st but they'll be resting the first week of the new year..its because of the overworking + sickness...sickness b/c of sleep deprivation..

If someone wants to properly translate the article, that would be great, but those are the basics she translated for me real quickly..

Gosh, I'm so worried...please YG...let them rest. >.<; They are being worked too hard.... ahhhh..noo~ ><

:( This is really bad...

Big Bang Hwaiting! Get well soon! I wish we could send them all on vacation..... ;_; our poor boys...they are strong but they have their limits too..=/

oh my GOD... :( :( :( that's so sad to hear, three of our boys down. YG really, really needs to let them rest. big bang is, of course, GREAT~ but they're not superhuman, they can't do everything. they're young boys who haven't gotten much rest since their debut. i hope they all get their NEEDED amount of rest, AND SOON~ i don't want to hear about any more injuries or health problems... i mean, to faint at a young age like that? gosh... :( thanks for the news jerilyn, BIG BANG HWAITING~!

omg i can't believe it.

first seungri then TOP and now its GD...

they seriously just work too hard...

they need to rest !!!!

YG Entertainment said, "They will perform at the 'MBC Music Festival' on the 31st, but we will cancel everything on their schedule for the first week of next year."

That's a good thing i guess...BIg Bang will be able to rest!

Hope all the boys get their energry & strength back!

-edit-

TOP.ped A PAGE!!!

Guest Mz-Descamento86

ex-gf, it's a pretty old picture~

OH! is she a korean celebrity? she look familar <_< cant put my finger on it. is she an actress name Jwa or Hwa? Something like that? lol

Guest saychizzz

Hi! I'm pretty new to this so can someone help me out please?! I LOVE BIG BANG!! I just have a few questions!

1) some fans said they already listened to some of the for the world album songs, do you know where i can hear it?

2) i hear alot of comments on here about all these performances and shows big bang has done recently and do you know where i can find that?

thanks alot!!

Guest viet13aby90

hello party people! im new to the forum. and i discovered big bang through youtube. my favorite member is Taeyang cus hes too fioneeeeeee and he has the best body and voice in the group and thats MY OPINION.

But since were on the subject of TOP is this his girlfriend??

http://i18.tinypic.com/8e0fg4y.jp

just wondering cus they look hella cute together with their matchin braids

Just to respect TOP's wishes, could you please take down that picture?

He doesn't like pictures of his family or friends being posted on the internet. Thanks.

OH MY GAD, MR. GD whyyyy? Poor GD, they're under so much stress and are packed with such a busy schedule D:

At least they'll have a relaxing start for the new year.

Thanks Jerilyn and Melody for the news.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

TOP in the hospital?? :[ that makes me reeeeeally sad. i hope he gets well soon! and all the other members should probably get some rest too...just in case. i bet they're all exhausted.

BIG BANG FIGHTING!

big&small SEUNG HYUN FIGHTING!

edit

here's a little gif i made. silly top :P it's the clip of the other boys trying to wake him up in his HSC episode.

http://a628.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...25194d05aeb.gif

sleeeeep. what our mister top needs more of. andddd no hot linking please

hahah that gif is hilarious :lol: using pots and pans and a VACUUM CLEANER

its lifted my mood up! but omg now i miss TOP and i hope he gets better really soon <3

no one wants to spend nye in a hospital =[

but none the less, the rest of the big bang boys performed "black cat", it was good to watch!

OMG!!! i can't believe this is happening to BIG BANG!

i can understand though...cause like everyone has been saying..they are working too hard.

like GD said they are "carving their bones" and spilling their blood for this. (not literally...but close enough...that's how hard they are working)

i'm just glad to hear that they will be resting in the new year to recover. rest well and come back in perfect condition.

i wish big bang the best! please be well and stay healthy. don't over work yourself too much.

next time...i hope they don't sqeeze so many music programs into their schedule when they have all their concerts to be worried about too. it's just too much.

don't worry about spoiling your us...want we want is for you guys to be healthy and show us the best stages with ALL of you guys present.

OH MY GOD.

I just woke up. And to find out that my Bong collapsed as well? T_______________________T

But I'm just really glad that they're canceling all their schedules for the first week of 2008.

I was very worried that they weren't going to get any rest due to the Japanese debut.

It's the best thing to do - to give them time to rest and recharge.

I know I've said this before, but let's pray for everyone's health.

Anyway, here's last night's clip. You can tell GD wasn't feeling it D;

Big Bang - 071230 KBS Music Festival [LIE]

Guest iluvyooh

this thread is so crazy busy, 55 users on right now.

BIG BANG hwaiting!!

finally

THANK YOU YG, for allowing the boys to rest.

=]

im happy but still worried about all of them.

-- deedee

Guest Seraphic_Gin

First the SEUNGHYUNS - NOW MY GD?

Lolx, maybe this time vitamins won't work. Let's all go to Korea and let them rest! Haha, just kidding. They need a rest - seriously they do! I hope fans won't longer on their units on the first week, that would be another distraction.

Anyhow, I think it's fair enough to let them do all shows this last week, and rest on the first week of january.

BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!

Listen to the VIP's and rest!^^

Guest jerrybabie26

hello... *waves*

i'm a fairly new BB fan... as in like only a two week old fan... LOL... and right now... i'm so totally getting why people are going gaga over the boys... they are just so amazing... and i can't even beging to describe how talented GD is and how mega HOT TOP is ^^

its amazing how someone so young can be so talented...blessed... i so love GD... he is just so adorable...

also just watched their KBS perf... OMO and he collapsed after... i was wondering why he looked a bit grumpy during the show...

i do hope they get better soon... and need to rest... it just woulnd't do to start the year sick and exhausted.

anyway, could anyone recommend a good english fansite for them? or are the sites listed on the 1st page all in english?

ooo... i read a few pages back about their japanese album... could anyone tell me where i can hear it? ^^ thanks much

Archived