{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

What song are they performing when they had their shirts up like that? Hik hik...im not a perv..just a curious fan. Hehe.

^^ They're performing LaLaLa

And please do not talk about anything unrelated to BIGBANG , we do NOT wantt his thread to be closed

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

omg really? another special stage, ah i'd love it! but it would be cool to see one with them doing their newest singles together. =] can't wait to watch it !

^^ I Know wouldn't it be soo awesome if they performed they're new singles ! I'm so excited.

Guest loooser

omg really? another special stage, ah i'd love it! but it would be cool to see one with them doing their newest singles together. =] can't wait to watch it !

I'm EXCITED for the special stage with Wonder Girls. I loved the one before. I know that some might "dislike" them being together, but I don't mind at all. I think they are really cute together! (I'm hoping for Sun Ye and G-d to get together. loL I don't know why but I just want them together because they match. Don't kill me die-hard G-d fans! I'm a big G-d fan too.)

Thanks everyone for the pictures! I hope Seungri gets better. The pictures before of him on stage was heart breaking.

=( Best of luck to their concert! <3

Guest cinnamonhoneybun

Srry for not posting. but i have been watching from a distance---> bigbangkorean.wordpress.com

Thank you everyone for the pics, gifs, translated news, schedule, and other things.

I love the Skoolooks CF!! I wanna know how to do the pen beating thing.

Another Wondergirls and BIG BANG collab on special stage. I don't really like them with BIG BANG. but i can't wait to see!!!

Guess what? I finally got my 2008 diary!!

HEre are some pics, but i'm a noob at takin pics.

picture005rc4.jpg

The front cover and i'm already EXCITED!! woOt woOt :w00t:

picture006jp8.jpg

The cover for the diary!!!!

picture007dv1.jpg

Stickers!!!!! I may never use one. I would just stare at the hotness.

picture008zb2.jpg

From BIG BANG???!!! I Wonder what it says?

Here is what it looks inside:

picture009ml3.jpg

Awww GD & SR moment

picture010ac9.jpg

YB & SR!!!

picture011ym0.jpg

Smiley face :)

picture012dh7.jpg

This pic is so cute :D Missing Seung Ri. Hope I see him some time early! and he is feeling better!

picture013wu7.jpg

TOP & SR and their awkward moments

I might not even write in this. I wouldn't want to mess up the pictures. :w00t: BIG BANG FIGHTING!

lol ok VIPers after looking at those gifs, haha i must say that i think the boys could even expand their empire more if they create a workout video ? haha anyone agree ? haha

<3

and thanks for the new CF, wow they look pretty slamming in those uniforms, haha but theres always that big bang edge <3

Guest helloimbarney

are there any radio shows where g-dragon is performing BUT I LOVE U?

his lyrics are getting more mature & emotional~

such a good song ^^

Guest musicismylifey

Updated Schedule

(credit: S @ Bestiz)

12월 28일 금요일 Friday

AM 11:00 - MBC한사랑콘서트방송 (16일녹화분) MBC One Love Concert (recorded 12/16)

PM 6:00 - KBS뮤직뱅크 연말결산 KBS Music Bank Year-end Special

PM 8:00 - BIGBANG is GREAT CONCERT

12월 29일 토요일 Saturday

PM 3:25 - MBC쇼음악중심 (22일녹화분) MBC Music Core (recorded 12/22)

PM 7:00 - BIGBANG is GREAT CONCERT

PM 9:00 - SBS가요대전 SBS Music Festival

(공홈엔 9:00 로. SBS편성표엔 10:00 로 되어있습니다)

12월 30일 일요일 Sunday

PM 4:00 - BIGBANG is GREAT CONCERT

PM 5:30 - SBS 기적의승부사 (지용,대성) SBS Miraculous Victory & Defeat (GD, Daesung)

PM 5:30 - MBC 불가능은없다 (TOP) MBC Nothing is Impossible (TOP)

PM 9:30 - KBS 가요대축제 KBS Music Festival

(공홈엔 9:30분으로.. KBS편성표엔 10:15분으로 되어있습니다)

12월 31일 월요일 Monday

PM 10:00 - MBC가요대제전 MBC Music Festival

AM 0:00 - YG ONE CONCERT

What date/time will the bolded ones be on Pacific (CA) time? ;)

I want to watch it live x]

Thanks! ^^

Music Bank is on 1:00 am 12/28/07 :)

Big Bang <3

oh.my.gosh it took me 3 days to catch up on 100 PAGES in this thread!

I really have an issue with keeping up with this thread nowadays!

As always, a giant THANK YOU to everyone who contributed photos, video links,

information, translations, EVERYTHING!

I can't believe the GREAT concert is soon! Actually, it's probably going on right now?

Can't really think of times right now. I'm so jealous of everyone who is able to be there!

Hopefully you all will share all of the GREAT experiences xP In my world, I'm at the concert.

Oh, I have to add, BIG BANG LOOKS SO AS;FKDJAS;DFK IN THE NII PHOTOSHOOTS!!

Thanks again everyone!! *off to watch at least 2974293472943 videos I've missed*

[*edit* Thanks I.said.hi. I knew I was wrong. I was just too lazy to do any time

conversions atm xP]

WOOHOO! I've TOPped the page on my first visit since a long time ^^

B to the I to the G! BANG, BANG!

Guest blaise7259

anywhoo.

have you guys ever noticed that GD always has his mic in his right hand while everyone else has it in their left during the chorus/ jump rope dance? it's not too noticeable cause he doesn't sing much in the chorus but when he does, it looks pretty cool cause he's doing the opposite. i wonder if that's on purpose=P

has the miraculous victory&defeat episode with gd and seungri been subbed?

i noticed that too. i think he finds it easier to do the dance with the left hand then with his right.

if you look at previous performances he tends to do stuff with his left hand

Guest i.said.hi

I can't believe the GREAT concert is soon! Actually, it's probably going on right now?

Can't really think of times right now. I'm so jealous of everyone who is able to be there!

Hopefully you all will share all of the GREAT experiences xP In my world, I'm at the concert.

Big Bang's GREAT concert starts today at 8 pm. Thats really tough since they have Music Bank at 6 pm. That means that they have to IMMEDIATELY rush to the concert after their Music Bank performance.

Anyways, I'm pretty excited for the GREAT concert. I'm REALLY CURIOUS as to which artist/group they're going to parody this time.

^^^ yeah same hereee. i totally forgot about the parody [art. hmm this is going to be amusing aint it? haha cnat wiat and HWIATING BIGBANG. the can doo it<3 they alwaysa pull through for us!

..Kaleena.. the stuff animal is soo cute! good joob.

JAJA! heeeey. thedres ANOTHER upcomgon concert? the global warning tour? soudns pretty catchy to mee. im guessing its when they debut their japan album? THEY SHOULD SO TOUR america:]<3 kjust a thought.

cinnamonhoneybun!!! yay im hapy you got your bb goood. WTF, they auto it? is it only on some or all? MAN thats lucky good job<3 hahha. i cnat wiat to roder mines:]

Guest i.said.hi

^You are actually embarrassing WGs for you as a fan are representing WGs and if you can't appreciate the rules of this forum, get lost, and don't even think about using your user name, it will be an embarassment. Stop acting immature, it's really embarrassing, and know to follow the rules.

Anyways until edward comes here.

I'm just curious, I heard that some soompiers are actually going to the GREAT concert? HOW WERE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GET THOSE TICKETS? I heard they were really hard to get. You guys are good fans.

^^I'm a silent reader, but I just had to comment on your actions.

I think it's really selfish of you to post a msg like that in here and if this thread really does get shut down, many are going to be unhappy due to your actions.

If you really have a problem with it, go talk to the mods. You're not following the rules.

Aww, those pictures of the notepad/calendar booklet!! I wanna get it!! It looks so cute, Heheheheheheh GD behind the lollipop!

Guest hamdainvincible

LOL. I agree with the two posts above me ^

Please, respectfully, remove that post & talk to a Mod.

thanks.

QUESTION.

Did anyone get the BigBang Planner ?

Any... uhm... reviews ? ( LOL )

My bad, I didn't check out the page before. XP

I don't dare buy the Planner/Diary, I'm scared of drawing all over their beautiful faces.

LOL, gullible, but isn't it true ?

SEUNG RI HWAITING !

Guest trangtwo

Thanks guys for all the updates. Ack I don't remember when I last posted so yeah I might repeat myself :x

Ahhhh the Seo Taiji commemoration vid was HOT HOT HOT. LOL mangnae trying to act hardcore=cutest thing ever. (BTW, on the wall calendar, he looks so tiny! With his little bowtie. Soo cute). Dang our boys are SO versatile. But yeah, I love it when they do old school stuff. HAWT. Still watching the 'Run to You' perf XD

cinamonhoneybun - MY GOD I need to get the diary (even though I won't be writing in it =D) and desk calendar. So frickin' cuuute.

Yay another special stage!? I hope it's with Ee Babo. I wanna see the boys do the dance!

Global Warning concert?! Hot name! I won't be able to go, but still exciting. But yeah, our boys are moving wayy too fast. Their last break wasn't even that long, like a week or something =/ I just hope they get time to BREATHE and rest. They're SO young and they work so hard <3

Haha the Skoolooks CF was alright. NVM I had to watch it a second time lol. But yeah, like Jerilyn said, the shooting was so much cuter XD

LOL ok I know last time, y'all had a hard time spotting G-Dae on the SBS Good Sunday Preview...Well yay, there's another one. This time they are the first ones you see, and it's an up-close shot. And Dae Sung does a cute little jump. (And haha, the slow-mo someone did is nice)

Sucky quality, but seriously, how cute is this?! GD looks so hot, smiling like that at the camera. And Dae Sung looks soo cute and happy <3 (Doesn't he look like a cute kid??)

AHH can't wait.

gdaegoodsundaypreview.gif

[Preview pt.2]G-Dragon & Dae Sung - SBS Good Sunday (071230)

Archived